main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA I have 5 passes for Darjeeling Limited

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by skye_solo, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skye_solo

skye_solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    If you would like to see this movie free send me skye_solo a PM. The first 5 I get will get a pass. This movie will play at the Shattuck Theatre in Berkeley at 7:00pm on Tuesday, October 9th. You have to be able to get there early too, because it will be highly anticipated as Wes Anderson is supposed to be there for it. So keep that in mind if you would like to go. I only have a few passes. So I hope some of you can make it even though it's like 2 days notice.

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Just a reminder that this is the same night as the Playstation event at Metreon.

3. skye_solo

skye_solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    Ahh, I was not aware of that. Hope that's a good time for whoever's going.

4. AKAI_FETT

AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2006
    I wanted to see this Friday but it was all sold out. But, I did see it last night and loved it. I would highly recommend all of you to go see this. not sure if anyone has scene his films before, but they are brilliant on so many levels.

5. atommother

atommother Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2007
    Hi, I am interested in the passes. Let me know if they are still available.

Thanks.

6. chattercow

chattercow Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2007
    I don't suppose you have one left? If so, let me know. You can email me at chattercow@yahoo.com

Thanks!

7. StarSmuggler

StarSmuggler Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2004
    I would just like to say that Darjeeling Limited is a great movie! It kept me the whole time; I really wanted to figure out the three main characters...the movie offered truth and wisdom on how to deal with a past that seems to follow you around all the time...sometimes in the form of super expensive looking suitcases :p...maybe the only way to deal with and accept it is to just let it go?? maybe...thumbs up Wes Anderson! (Even though Hotel Chevalier was pretty dumb)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.