main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I have a bad feeling about this - Obi-Wan's journal

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KADI-WAN_KENOBI, Jan 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    We want more!

2. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
  3. Calayka_Bele

Calayka_Bele Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
  4. Leia_Negg

Leia_Negg Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2000
    Cool, very cool... What Obi-Wan is thinking!!! More... pleeeeease??

5. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    C'mon... more please??? *begs*

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  6. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Ok, here it is. Sorry it took so long.
    Thanks for the help Gimpy. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entry: I cannot believe it

I apologize for the abrupt ending to my last entry. The mission just went downhill. The viceroy destroyed our ship. He then filled the conference room with gas. Thank the Force learning how to hold ones breath for long periods of time is something stressed during training. When the doors finally opened, we had to fight our way to the control room. Master was so close to getting through to the Viceroy, but he finally got a good idea and sent droidekas (the destroyer droids with shield generators) after us. We couldn't get close enough to them without getting wounded. It ended up being a stand off and we had to go up the ventilation shaft.
    I still cannot believe it. I thought Master said the Neimoidians were cowards. Either Master was actually wrong for once or this viceroy is unique. In my opinion he's just plain crazy. Blowing up a Republic Cruiser and now invading Naboo! The Senate is going to be in an uproar about this for weeks, maybe even months. They'll debate it, discuss it, and never solve anything. I guess it's up to me and Master.
    Speaking of my Master, I wonder where he is. We split up when we saw the army of battle droids being loaded onto the ships that are taking them down to the planet. Its easier to hide that way. Right now I'm jammed in a small gap between the wall and the raised platform where the AATs are stored. I cannot move for fear of being seen. Only one good thing has come out of this situation. The negotiations were short.

Obi-Wan

7. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    LOL!!! Great post!

More soon hopefully!!!

8. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    Great post!

9. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Good job with it, Kadi! (The changes are nice.) Looking forward to more!!!! :D

(MORE MORE MORE MORE!!)

10. Calayka_Bele

Calayka_Bele Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    Cool major! Can't wait for more. :)

11. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Thanks guys. :)

Just upping this.

12. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    UP!

The next entry will hopefully be up sometime this week.

13. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Sorry. It took longer to write than I expected.

Entry: Jar-Jar

I wouldn't have thought it possible, but I now know how to define annoying with just one word. Jar-Jar.
    Master's latest pathetic lifeform. To tell you the truth, I think he's outdone himself this time. Think of the most annoying things ever and combine them into one. That is Jar-Jar.

But, I am getting ahead of myself.

We found each other easily once we landed on the planet. I ended up swimming through the swamp to get to Qui-Gon without attracting the attention of the droids. It didn't do much good, seeing as I was spotted almost immediately after I climbed onto firm ground. Two scouts spotted me. Now, this wouldn't have been a problem, but my lightsaber was damaged. I forgot to turn off the power again and it got fried. Master ended up saving me, then instantly gave me yet another lecture. I must remember to always check my lightsaber before going swimming. Once Master was finished, one of the strangest creatures I have ever seen popped up, claiming Qui-Gon had saved him again. We ignored him and started on way once again. Unfortunately, he followed us. I guess it's a good thing he did, or we would have never found Otah Gunga, Jar-Jar's city. He took a little persuading to take us there, but he saw our point in the end. (I'm just waiting for Master to reprimand me for scaring the local, although I did see him try to hide a smile.) Jar-Jar was arrested as soon as we arrived in the city. He had been banished from the city before. Boss Nass, the leader of the Gungans, wasn't happy to see us. He has refused to help us help the Naboo. Apparently, the two groups disliked each other a great deal. I tried to make him see that the droids would come and take control of them sooner or later, but he wouldn't listen. If Master hadn't interrupted, I would probably still be there arguing with him. Qui-Gon used a Jedi Mind Trick on Boss Nass to give us a transport to Theed. He has given us a bongo. I'm still not sure exactly what that is. We're on our way there at the moment. Jar-Jar is with us. Master spotted the gungan when we were leaving the High Tower Boardroom, standing off to the side wearing wrist binders. I tried to get him to leave the gungan, but Master's mind was already made up. He got Jar-Jar released and we're stuck with him for now. Master is too quick to adopt causes that are not his own. He says Jar-Jar may be of some use, but I doubt it. I am sure he will only be a problem during the mission.
    We've arrived at the Bongo. It is a little underwater craft that looks like a squid of some sort. I will write again as soon as I get the chance. Right now, I must familiarize myself with the controls of the bongo in the few minutes I have before we leave.

Obi-Wan

And as always, thanks Gimpy! :)

14. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    Great post. And it was was kinda funny when Obi-Wan *looks* at Jar-Jar with that slightly maniacal face, and scares him..

15. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
  16. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
  17. Aralna

Aralna Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2000
    That last post was good Kadi! :)

18. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Up! I hope to have another entry written soon.

19. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Entry: Fish troubles

It's calm at the moment. We are somewhere deep within the planet core of Naboo, navigating our way through the maze of caves and tunnels that fill this place. Master is meditating in the back and Jar-Jar is piloting the bongo as I take this time to write.
    There is more danger here than on land. I don't think any planet has more monstrous fish than Naboo, though I am probably wrong. If I am, I hope I never meet them.
    We never saw the first giant fish coming. It's long tongue grabbed the back of the bongo and pulled us into its jaws before we could react. Thank the Force a larger fish came and grabbed the first fish in its mouth, forcing it to let us go, or we would be one with the Force now. Master didn't seem to be in the least bit worried, just watched it calmly, then turned and recited another Jedi saying. There is always a bigger fish. I'd hate to see a fish bigger than the one that saved us.
    The bongo was damaged from the encounter with the first fish and the power went out. Thanks to my training, I got the power back, revealing yet another fish in front of us. This one also thought we looked like lunch. Jar-Jar completely lost it at that moment, distracting both of us with his loud yells. Master used the Force to calm him down, but he overdid it and knocked the gungan out completely. I wonder if he meant to overdo it, though. I'm sure Master was relieved to have some peace and quiet finally. Jar-Jar stayed asleep long enough for us to navigate away from the danger.
    Speaking of Jar-Jar, I found out why he was banished. Well...actually...that isn't true. He told me what happened, but I didn't understand most of what he said. All I know is that he was clumsy and caused several accidents. Being banished for being clumsy seems a little harsh to me. I wonder if Jar-Jar is annoying by Gungan standards as well...
    I better take the controls from Jar-Jar now before he causes another accident.

Obi-Wan

Thanks Gimpy!

20. Aralna

Aralna Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2000
    I've always wondered if Qui-Gon overdid that on purpose. Guess I'm not the only one who thought of that. :) Great post!

21. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
  22. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
  23. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    UP! There should be a post soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.