main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Have a Dream...

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by JediMaster22, Jan 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorus_Kando

Jorus_Kando Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Tired. Now there's a word to describe your harassment habits.

2. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    It's not inappropriate harassment when I directly ask him to stop, only to receive crap of "Oh! You're victimizing me! My ovaries!" He just needs to realize that I'm in charge, and that when I say 2 threads or less per week, I mean it and he better follow me. Since he hasn't done that, I have two choices: a) Harass him to the point where he learns to stop b) Give him no chance and ban.

3. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    >Since he hasn't done that<

Woah PB, I didn't violate your rule, yet... I never started more than 2 threads per week! THIS thread is the only one I've started per this week, did you see the second one, or even the third???

4. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    Umm yes you have. You posted 3 in a day, last week. You continue to fight about this, go cry to ND [who couldn't agree with me more], and start your own little defense force against my decision. I have seen nothing but resistance from you, yet you go and apologize to another mod that has nothing to do with this? Give me a break, here... I'd rather have you learn than be banned.

5. JediMaster22

Oct 15, 1999
    Nah, Comon. When I started those threads already, you haven't gave me the restriction (2 per week) yet.

6. Jorus_Kando

Nov 9, 2001
    It's not inappropriate harassment when I directly ask him to stop, only to receive crap of "Oh! You're victimizing me! My ovaries!"

1. There's no such thing as "appropriate harassment."

2. What's with the "ovaries" remark? Are you implying he's acting "like a girl"? And if so, are you implying femininity is an undesirable quality?

He just needs to realize that I'm in charge, and that when I say 2 threads or less per week, I mean it and he better follow me.

So you get off on nmaking up arbitrary rules as you go along and imposing them on the peopel you dislike?

Since he hasn't done that, I have two choices: a) Harass him to the point where he learns to stop b) Give him no chance and ban.

I'm guessing you're partial to option a.

I'd rather have you learn than be banned.

Of course. Who would be your whipping boy if JM was gone?

Nothing worse than a schoolyard bully with an inch of power.

7. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

8. Jorus_Kando

Nov 9, 2001
    Wow, clever reply.

You're like Chyren, minus the witty streak that made him bearable.

9. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    "My ovaries!" is a reference to Bart Simpson's "Cry Wolf" episode.

:ifirolledmyeyesanyhardertheywouldfalloutofmyhead.gif:

10. JediMaster22

Oct 15, 1999
    I am SO SORRY, there is NO NEED for this. I am just clearing things up... I don't desire to be Banned and causing havoc here.

11. Jobo

Jobo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2000
    ...erm, anyway...
    Though I attended no events, I did think about him, and think of him as a great man. As JM22 said, you don't have to go to church every Sunday to believe in God, nor do you have to do an event on MLK day to show tribute to him. I have, however gone to other tributes to him in past years, and I must say, it feels great to pay tribute to a man this great and this influencial :) . Yay :)
    _jOBO

12. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    Yes, there are a lot of people that defends me than you can possibly imagine.

And, you don't have to reply.

Did you really say that, JM22? [face_plain]

Rebelling against the mods doesn't work unless you have lots of friends with 56ks [face_mischief] :p

13. JediMaster22

Oct 15, 1999
    Can we STOP this? Sometimes we've just to agree to disagree...

Barns, check Your PM

14. Ariana Lang

Ariana Lang Jedi Youngling star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    barns -- this is hardly rebelling or spamming. Those damn annoying parody threads are spam and rebelling (Anyone remember that hellish night about 2 months ago? Ugghh...) From what I have seen, PB has NOT ever asked JM22 nicely, he has simply harrassed him. And from the rules I am aware of (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm serious.) it isn't considered spamming to post more than 2 threads a week.

Can anyone confirm or deny this with proof? ?[face_plain]

15. Darth_Destructo

Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    Wow, another 'bash Preacherboy' thread... [face_plain]

They guy is just doing his job(abeit, in his own beer enhanced way), and besides, the spam count has gone done, or hasn't anyone noticed?

Sorry for digressing, that was not my intention, but that's the topic here now, so I'm just going with the flowing.

16. McNerf-Burger

McNerf-Burger Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 13, 2000
    Scary!

Careful Ariana, you'll be blacklisted for sure, and me with you! :(

[image=http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAmccarthy.jpg]

"Ah ha ha. YOU are a communist troll!"

17. Ariana Lang

Ariana Lang Jedi Youngling star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Waaaaah! I don't want to be blacklisted! I've never even had detention! :_|

Thread Status: