main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH I have a good feeling about this

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimike421, Apr 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    I do believe that we have the ingredients to become a wondeful fanforce. We voted for the officers, and we have our positions assigned. We have a basic sense of structure and our titles are practical. Some organizations have too many chiefs but not enough indians and they ultimately fail. I have some ideas for activities to create awareness of our fanforce and our community. I foresee us becoming a great fanforce.

2. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    i would have to agree! we have our base, our core group, now lets go expand and grow. Lets make it our goal to be bigger than the indy knights in a shorter amount of time! just something to strive for, not as competion, just a goal.

3. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    Unless I am mistaken, as I was sitting on the far side of the table from lotus and imp. we chose the design for the shirt, but not a name....

4. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    That's true, I mentioned it to Lotus after the dinner...

5. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Funny, she mentioned it to me, when we got home! I think that in all the excitement and the arrival of the food, our stomachs took control.

Bad, Bad, Bad control of the Force there! Ha! [face_laugh]

6. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    D'oh! [face_blush] 8-} Okay, what are ideas for the group?

I thought of the Queen City Royal Flying Gammorean Guard.

The Queen City Gammies [face_laugh]

The Queen City Flying Gammorean Tribe

It was someone from Kentucky (speak up if it was you! ) That reminded me Cincinnati is also the QueenCity. So it's up to you, the Cincinnati, or Queen City mixed into ideas. Those are a few I thought up. Start putting them up!

Lotus!

7. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    i think the word pig needs to be in the title somewhere, preferably flying pig, as there are some people, such as most cincinnatians that wouldn't connect gammorians to pigs, and wouldn't know that our group was specifically from cincinnati...and there are the star wars buffs from outside of cincinnati that wouldn't know that gammorians=pigs because of what pigs are to cincinnati....

i'm rambling, but i hope this somewhat makes sense.

i do like the idea about Queen City something...

Queen City Flying Pig Guards????

8. Raktajino

Raktajino Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2002
    Just one silly suggestion, way off the pig track - The Cincinnati Sabres. Going for the alliteration.

9. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    "The Queen City Hog Pilots"

Ok....maybe not

10. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    The only worry I have about Flying and Pig together is the copyright. I called downtown to day to ask about copywrite laws, in case either of the two get used.

Keep em comin'! I like em all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.