I have a question about the party Sat.

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by jedibri, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Will we be going to see AOTC at an "AMC" theater? If so do they take free movie tickets for Epi.II?

Please let me know.
  2. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    No, it is a Cinemark theater.
  3. GrnJalera Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Does everyone know that the digital version of the film is no longer there? It's been gone for some time. If that's what all those people from different cities came to see, they're in for a big dissapointment.
  4. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    Yes, we know. It has been gone for a week and a half now. Originally the other FF groups wanted to view a digital show. We were going to have a meeting on that day, so we decided to join them. Even though it isn't there any more, they decided to come anyway to meet other FF groups.
  5. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    No, Don and I had been spreading the word on the various Fanforce forums that Cinemark has dropped the DLP screen; as well as other cities nationwide. The general thought behind this party/movie trip was not to loose an opportunity to gather all of the various Fanforces together. Most people have express the notion that seeing AOTC, regardless of digital, with their fellow SW Fanforces sounds like fun.

Are you, and the rest of the TBX gang coming? We're having our monthly "meeting" before the party (11AM meeting) party starts at noon.
  6. GrnJalera Jedi Youngling

star 3
    As long as they ealize that. I just didn't want them showing up and getting upset that the digital showing wasn't there. :)

As for the meeting, I really don't know. We all have our own stuff going on and things come up at the last minute, so we don't want to commit and not show.
  7. Douz Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I know that I probably wont be going. I have a lot of the general household chores to do and if I dont...well....anyone who's married knows what I mean.

To everyone else who is going though...have fun
  8. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hell, I'm NOT married and I know what you mean.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.