I have a question?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by MasterDarthVader, Jan 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterDarthVader Jedi Master

star 3
    In ep3, all the jedi are purge except OB1 and Yoda. And OB1 died on the Death Star in the beginning of EpIV, so how come Vader does not look surprise when he feel Luke's force when he's chasing Luke's X-Wing with his TIE Fighter?
    "The force is strong with this one"
  2. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Well, ALL who are strong in the Force need not to be Jedi. "Normal" people can be strong in the Force as well.
  3. chaos9001 Force Ghost

star 2
    Yeah, i agree. the purge destroyed the jedi, but that doesnt mean that somebody else cant have the same presence in the force, just without the training
  4. JediGaladriel Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Exactly--after all, Anakin himself was strong in the Force and almost didn't get picked up by the order.

I think of it as something like having a talent for music--you could purge all present musicians and close all the conservatories, but new people with the talent would still appear; they just wouldn't have anywhere to go and develop it.
  5. KenKenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    I, too, agree. In fact, Jedi are only Force-sensative individuals that follow certain rules and use the Force in certain ways (doing good).

Anyways, you also have to remember that Vader probably thought that, if this indeed was a Rebel Force-user, it could have been his son.

Or, maybe Vader doesn't act surprised...he IS Vader after all... :p ;)
  6. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    In the original AOTC Script, Yoda tells Padmé that she is strong in the Force.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.