main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK I have a request.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ASkywlkr, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkywlkr

ASkywlkr Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2002
    I would like to welcome all of our new members to JediOKC. We hope to see more of you at our monthly club meetings and hope you can make it to one of the two (or both). Anyway...on to my request. I notice that our club now has 67 members and is still growing, but our OKC Members Section only has about 30 listings. I would like to ask that everybody make sure to fill out a member description form.

Here's the direct link:
    http://groups.msn.com/JediOKC/okcmembers.msnw

This is different from actually signing up for the club. Your form allows us all to learn a little bit about you, but also gives the council members an idea of what direction we need to take our meetings (ie. what your interests are, what you collect, what you do in your free time, etc.) Most of the stuff we do at meetings (trivia, giveaways, etc.) and stuff we do away from meetings (movie trip, Celebration 2, etc.), were done because of the interests our club members listed in their form.

So, make sure you fill out a form, come to the meetings, and bring your friends. We hope to keep growing and growing. Big plans are on the horizon.

MTFBWY

Brian Weeks
    JediOKC Club Treasurer

2. ASkywlkr

ASkywlkr Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2002
    I needed to bump this up again. Fill out those membership files!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.