main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I have a thought (NJO Spoilers, Theory, and such)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Grand_Admiral_Xian, Mar 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Admiral_Xian

Grand_Admiral_Xian Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2001
    Ok... Anakin is dead... Jacen is... well dead, dying or Vong...

We've got Ben Skycrawler, Jaina Solo, Kyp Durron...

Ok... tell me who were missing... in the way of young Jedi that may be with us after the end of the NJO Vong invasion?

I'm looking for theories here...

Next...

with the Fall and pretty much total decimation of Coruscant... does that mean the post NJO galactic focus might be taken away from the Galctic core? Perhaps future books will have us romping through Chiss or Imp Remnant Space with jedi righting wrongs and walking old ladies across the street.. hmmm?

2. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    As to Jacen being dead, all I can say is...to Leia you listen...

3. mirax_T

mirax_T Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 1999
    i definatly have the feeling that, with the YV's conquest of the core, both the imperials adn the chiss are going to be forced to play a far more proactive role in the resistance.

have no fear.... jacen will return. also, you forgot tahiri ( i think those YV implants, etc. will come in handy eventually) and tenal ka (she's a queen now, commanding the entire hapen military!).

4. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Perhaps future books will have us romping through Chiss or Imp Remnant Space with jedi righting wrongs and walking old ladies across the street.. hmmm?

Chiss aint going no where but home in the UR.

5. Crite Sculdren

Crite Sculdren Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 1999
    Danni Quee perhaps.

6. Elite_Guard

Elite_Guard Jedi Master star 2

Oct 7, 2001
    tenal ka (she's a queen now, commanding the entire hapen military!).

the hapan military power is laughable.

dont forget old pellaeon!!!

7. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Yeah, the Remnants will have to act soon... Now only what question? What's happening with the Hutts? Did they surrender or start collaborating again?

8. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    the hapan military power is laughable.

Laughable? I strongly disagree! In COPL the Hapan military was far from being laughable, and I strongly doubt that the military has gotten less powerful since then.

Anyway, Jacen isn?t dead, and if he is a Vong, he won?t stay that way for very long.

9. Master_Stone

Master_Stone Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2002
    No, Elite Guard has a point. The Hapans don't have a fantastically powerful military. Not only was a good chunk of their fleet annihilated at Fondor, but they also have deficient turbolaser technology. They can hurt people, but they are not exactly a mighty threat...

10. Miin_Bodenna

Miin_Bodenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2002
    Well, Master Stone, in DJ they state that they have rebuilt most of the Hapan Navy lost at Fondor...and better yet, a Fel get's 'em...and what they lack in turbolasers they gain in rapid fire from the hapan battle dragons when they rotate...don't forget there very own interdictor's on the dragons.

Miin Bodenna
    Co-CEO of Massassi
    Defense Department

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.