main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA I have a tickit for sale!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Young_Kenobi, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young_Kenobi

Young_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2001
    I have just one for the 12:01 showing at fastion vally mall. I got it over the phone so it cost me 9.75 so am going to have to ask for at last 15$ because I have to go down there to pick it up( and I am not seeing it there)so if anyone wants it let me know.

2. Lock

Lock Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2001
    LOL 15 bucks!!! You get 6 bucks for driving down and picking the ticket up? Why don't you just be a good guy and if anyone needs a ticket give it to them for face value. Big deal you get 6 extra bucks. Please tell me you didn't purposely by extra tickets for the sole purpose of making a profit. Ah, I'm sorry I just don't like people that do stuff like this. 6 extra bucks for picking it up? Weren't you there buying tickets anyways? Or did you drive there for the sole purpose of ripping people off. I should turn you in for scalping tickets. LOL But I won't. Alright I am done ranting. :) :D

P.S. "tickit" is spelt TICKET!

3. Shawn PTH

Shawn PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Easy Lock,

I know Young Kenobi and he is not out to rip anyone off. He thought other friends were getting tickets to the same showing and turned out they didnt. I just talked to him on the phone about it and he basicly spent the last money he had to get it cause hes in between jobs and paying rent and insurance etc. He was just hoping someone who was willing to pay a little extra to get a ticket for that showing would. If no one does no big deal, but doesnt hurt to ask? Though if every one was as suspicious and condeming as you i supose it might hurt to ask.

4. Lock

Lock Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2001
    My point is there is no reason someone should receive 6 bucks for simply picking up the ticket. What happened to people simply being good hearted and helping others out? I guess that is a thing of the past. I am not condemning him just simply saying that it is ridiculous he is trying to make a profit off something that isn't his. Everyone is so quick to brush stuff like this aside. I'm sick of it! SW is not yours quit trying to make a profit off of someone elses property. Be a good person and help others out instead of always thinking about yourself. I mean I guess you are right you had to drive ALL THE WAY down to the movie theater. You totally deserve something for your unbearable struggle. 6 bucks should do it!

5. Shawn PTH

Shawn PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    I guess lock needs a hug or something. The extra 6 bucks isnt trying to turn a proffit, it would be trying to cover the gas spent to pick up the ticket and then delivering to anyone who needs it. But no matter you hate the world, I can see that. I feel for you bro, everyones out to rip you and star wars off. Trying to cover your expenses these days is such a horrible thing. No wonder Enron went the way of the dodo.

6. Young_Kenobi

Nov 6, 2001
    Lock you have no idea what you are talking about! If I was beding the tickit off I would say " hay lets start the bedding at 15$ " shawn is right I just need a little extra so I have gas and like shawn said I have no job at the moment. so I dont have the money to lose. Like I said I am not seeing the movie at that theater sooooo I will have to drive to get the tickit. And dont prech to me about being good harted! I picked up a lucas toy at C2 for a total stranger so get off my back! and if anyone I know wanted it and asked for it I would give it to them like Mara Jade fan or Darth Brien.
    It's here if someone needs it last minute and if no one wants it that is fine. I will end up giving it away and no I did not get it just to turn a proffit. Bottom line, don't judge me.

7. Jedi_Jewel

Jedi_Jewel Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2002
    hahahhaha Brandon I love you famous DONT JUDGE ME line. But if I did not know how you say things in your head when you type I would think you're a prick. haha. Ok well anywhoo Ok so you're coming with us? HI SHAWN! I'm excited to see guys!

8. Young_Kenobi

Nov 6, 2001
    Never mind I just GAVE it away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.