main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I have extra 12

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by jedihexer, Jul 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    O.K. I'm in TRU's and behold...12 in ch Jango Fetts. I picked one up for me and 2 extra. They are $39.99 each plus the tax. I might beable to get a few more also. If you are interested-PLEASE let me know ASAP!!!

If know one is interested I will return them by Sunday!

Hope this helps someone collection.

This is sort of a borderline "selling" thread...so if you are interested please contact jedihexer privately via email or PMs. Thanks.

2. CaptMereel

CaptMereel Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2002
    I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! ...even though Bruce got his 12" Mace Windu and plans to slice off Jango's head! I'll email you off-board and we can discuss the how and when!

3. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Please make sure posts like these go in the Collector's Guild next time. Thank you.
    --The Management

4. CaptMereel

CaptMereel Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2002
    While I understand where you are coming from, BYOB, I have to say that, because I don't collect anything and everything, looking through all the posts on the Collector's Guild thread is a pain...in fact, I rarely look there anymore because it is too big. If Eric had put this on that thread, I would not have noticed it and would not have the chance to get my 12" Jango.

How about breaking it up into different threads with subjects of: Collector's Guild: Action Figures, Collector's Guild: Artwork, Collector's Guild: CCG, Collector's Guild: Whatever??? This would really be much more helpful to collectors like me who only collect certain items or characters.

Thanks for letting me vent and make, what I consider, a valid and useful suggestion. I will also copy this on to the Collector's Guild thread for Dwayne to consider.

5. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    You don't need to read the whole thread. You only need to look at the last page to see that Eric has 12" Jangos.

6. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    I posted it twice on purpose.

The collectors thread and my own.

Tom the Capt. is right. The main thread is VERY LARGE and very hard to read thru. I did this so if anyone wants one bad enough they would let me know right away. As it is, she saw it on the new thread 1st. So far know one else has responded.

Sunday I take the 3rd back if there are no takers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.