main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I have figured out who General Grievous is! (And it has nothing to do with Darth Maul or Yoda)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Yuuzhanvong1000, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuuzhanvong1000

Yuuzhanvong1000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2002
    Watching chapter 20 at 12:30 Saturday night I was suddenly hit by a revelation as I stared into the eye of the General.

GENERAL GRIEVOUS IS NONE OTHER THAN THE DARK LORD SAURON!

Now, before you call me nuts and go back to the main forum, let me state my evidence.

Exhibit A: Grievous' eye, look closly, the cat like slit, the yellow and red coloration: IT IS THE EYE OF SAURON!

Exhibit B: His name geNeRAl grievOUS
    SAURON

Now according to the atlas of middle earth Sauron, upon the rings destruction, was banished in the void (AKA Space). He clearly found his way to the Star Wars galaxy (The War of the Ring and the Clone Wars both took place a long time ago)And contacted Palpatine (same high school), Palpatine gave him a droid body and promised to help him find a way back to Middle Earth if Sauron helped him destroy the Jedi. Sauron cleverly broke his name up into General Grievous and began his rampage. If you have any counter points or additions to my theory please post them here.

2. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 27, 1999
  3. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 27, 1999
    Actually... Hmm. That is kinda interesting when I think about it.

4. Dark_Jedi_D

Dark_Jedi_D Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2004
    This sounds like a fanfic to me. Maybe someone should write it.

5. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    What a simply ridiculous theory. [face_plain]

With a little thought, it's plainly obvious that General Grievous is an anagram of Revealing Rogues.
    Hence, Grievous is the clone-father of Rogue Squadron's own Wedge Antilles which is an anagram of Legal Weed Tins.
    It stands to reason therefore that Grievous is part of the Separatist's bid to legalise drugs in order to gain support from the younger members of the senate. Grievous is essentially a pusher, and if/when he gets taken down in EpIII, that will be George Lucas' subliminal message that drugs lead to a bad end.

General Grievous is a device to warn youngsters of the dangers of Drugs. I don't know why everyone can't see this [face_plain]

So, if Mace takes GG down in EpIII, and flies over to a kid on a hillside, takes a slurp of Coke (irony?) and says "Stay on the light-side, don't do drugs" then you'll all know why.
    You read it here first ;)

:p {||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    Have you been at the Death Sticks Yuuzhanvong1000?

On a side note, I swear that Qui-Gon Jinn must be related to Aragorn and is of the line of Isildur! I mean, the hair, the fighting style and the same noble attitude!

It's SO obvious that Qui-Gon is really Arathorn, Aragorn's father, and left Middle Earth to keep Aragorn safe! He trained as a Jedi, and you know the rest!

7. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Um... okay. If you say so.

8. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    I mean, the hair, the fighting style and the same noble attitude!

Ah, but Qui-Gon is too clean to be a relation of Aragorn's. I mean, really... if he were really Aragorn's father, wouldn't he have spent pretty much all of TPM covered in dirt, blood, and sweat? Qui-Gon stays remarkably clean through the entire movie.

As for General Grievous being Sauron... I rather like that theory. I think I'll stick to it. :D

9. Yuuzhanvong1000

Apr 10, 2002
    Also, with the exception of the letter m

Saruman = Darth Tyrannus

Not that they have anything in common at all.

10. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    I believe that everything in this thread is absolutely correct. No messin'.

It could not be otherwise.

P.S I love screwed logic like this! Best kind of logic! :D ;) :D

11. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Firstly, he cant really be Sauron, there would have to be all sorts of painful legal agreemants that would take the time that Ep III is being made in to say no, and even longer to say yes.

Secondly, alternate universe brother, aletrnate universe. But he did go to the same highschool as palpatine.

12. Yuuzhanvong1000

Apr 10, 2002
    That is why we will never hear OFFICIAL Confirmation from LFL that Grievous = The enemy of the free peoples of Middle Earth. But if we BELIEVE, it will be so.

13. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    And here I was worried that I'd have to lock this thread... ;)

Damn funny...

14. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    Ah, but Qui-Gon is too clean to be a relation of Aragorn's.

Ah, but Aragorn cleaned up once he became King, so maybe Qui-Gon had to clean up to present a good impression of the Jedi!

And I was joking!

15. Blackout

Oct 7, 2000
    Qui-Gon can't be Arathorn, father of Aragorn. The Jedi are supposed to be celibate and we all know the only chick that Qui-Gon's ever had a ding-dong with is Shmi Skywalker... which makes Aragorn the Chosen One... Anakin Skywalker... :eek: Oh god, it's true.

This explains of course why Anakin/Aragorn is fighting Tyranus/Saruman and Grievous/Sauron :eek:

[a.powers]Oh no, I've gone cross-eyed.[/a.powers]

:p {||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    Qui-Gon can't be Arathorn, father of Aragorn. The Jedi are supposed to be celibate and we all know the only chick that Qui-Gon's ever had a ding-dong with is Shmi Skywalker... which makes Aragorn the Chosen One... Anakin Skywalker... Oh god, it's true.

That's silly, Anakin looks more like a beardless version of Faramir!

And just out of curiousity( and out of context), just how popular is the theory that Qui-Gon is secretly Anakin's father? 'Cos I've read the posts of a few people who believe it!

Anyway, a few Jedi married and had children!Like Nomi Sunrider and a random Jedi from one of the books who I can't remember the name of!

Plus Qui-Gon fell in love with the Jedi Tahl, and she with him, so Jedi can love and stuff!

As for Grievous/Sauron, just where did Sauron learn to fight with a lightsaber?

17. Blackout

Oct 7, 2000
    Oh I didn't say the Jedi couldn't love, just that it's forbidden in the old Jedi Order. The New Jedi Order handled things a lot differently, kinda brought it up to date. It also varies form culture to culture - like Ki-Adi Mundi has seven wives or something. It's in Prelude to Rebellion. ;)

Oh, and Sauron learned to use sabers playing Jedi Academy online. That's why he spams the katas so much :p

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    Though Nomi Sunrider and the Jedi whoes name I can't remember were both human and they both lived in Old Republic times!

Oh, and Sauron learned to use sabers playing Jedi Academy online.

Ah, but of course!

19. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    off subject, but i just got that game and it roxxxx!

Im stuck on the jedi knight profession super level where rosh sends a distress signal, im in the room where its pouring donw lava through vents... ive beaten the new reborns before, but i got 000 stats rite now!

20. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Also, befor he met Kidstir (sp?) heis beast friends were two short kids with furry feet named Frodo and Sam. The three were also beat up quite often by a lanky kid with thick glasses and a lightning-bolt scar on his forhead, named Harry.

21. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    This thread confuses me. I like it.

Rick McCallum loves you!

22. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    The three were also beat up quite often by a lanky kid with thick glasses and a lightning-bolt scar on his forhead, named Harry

But Anakin got revenge when he turned to The Dark Side!

23. ObiwanJohn

ObiwanJohn Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2003
    If Grevious is Sauron then that must make Yoda Gollum. It makes sense. They both have big ears and a speach impediment.

24. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    HAHAHA

Stormies and orcs have about the same strength two :D

wait, yoda is evil :eek:

can boba fett be legolas greenleaf then?

25. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.