main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I have figured out who General Grievous is! (And it has nothing to do with Darth Maul or Yoda)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Yuuzhanvong1000, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarStink

JarJarStink Jedi Master star 1

Dec 15, 2003
    me thinks yoda is none other than... Tom Bombadil who lives in the enchanted forests outside the Shire... Dagobah!! wise are his crazy ramblings. meditate on this you must.

note that yoda went into hiding when palpatine's evil rose, and bombadil went into hiding when the shadows in the east rose. coincidence? I think not!

[face_shocked]

2. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003

Ooooo!

Good one!

3. DarthFx3

DarthFx3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2003
    Well here is why that can't be, it would cost too much in lisensing. Its like this...

If Sauron is GG and we all know that Saruman is DT, then Gandalf will magicly plane travel to fight them. Now his magnetic powers will give him a big edge in the SW universe. Now there is no way that Professor X is going to let Magnito run around unchecked so Charles, Wolverine, and Storm (we need a hotty in this senario) have to join the sepratists becouse Gandalf is alied with the jedi. Well the jedi summon help through the force to fight their new opponents. Now we have a bunch of vampires helping the jedi. This is turning the tide against the sepretists. So Charles uses his communicator to call for backup. Ricker comes rushing to his captains aid in the Enterprise. Yoda tries to send OB1 to take out this new threat but he is too busy singing to Nichole Kidmen to do it. Just to make things worse for the jedi Marcelus Wallace showes up to get midevil on Mace's ... well you know, becouse he is mad his best hitman just up and left. Then...

You see how pricey this gets.

4. ObiwanJohn

ObiwanJohn Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2003
    If Yoda is Tom Bombadill where's his girlfriend? I forget her name but he lived with some tart.

5. JarJarStink

Dec 15, 2003
    girlfriend? Ah yes you refer to the creature in the swamp. ;)

I took a class on LoTR in university, apparently Tom Bombadil was an ancient god whose power rivaled that of Sauron. However he could not defeat Sauron because that journey belonged to another.

6. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    Yes, the creature of the swamp left yoda for aretoo- but he didnt have her taste in stuff so she dumped him... now yoda wont forgive her so shes manless

7. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    of all the crazy theories that people really thought were correcet and weren't just joking, that is the absolute craziest one i've ever heard.

8. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    JarJar, that's awasome. I wish I were that nerdy.

Don't forget, Buffy helps out Vader in the Vampire... I mean Jedi Purge. :)

9. MasterLewster

MasterLewster Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2003
    Hopefully this guy is kidding....

10. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    Oh and by the way, in a futuer Clone Wars novel they are going to introduce a new human villan in the Sepreatists named Agent Smith.

I know that I am kidding, and I trust that everyone else is also.

11. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    Right, so if:

Grievous=Sauron
    Qui-Gon Jinn=Aragorn's father
    Anakin looks like unshaven Faramir
    Yoda=Tom Bombadil
    swamp monster=Goldberry
    Agent Smith=New Clone Wars villian

Then who the heck is Padme?

Also, if Sauron went to the same High School as Palpatine, then the real question is......did Agent Smith go there too? That could be how he got the job as a Clone Wars villian after the whole Neo thing!

12. JarJarStink

Dec 15, 2003
    Palpatine is Melkor (or Morgoth if you prefer). The first Dark Lord of Middle Earth. In the earliest days, Melkor seduced Sauron and took him into his own service, and Sauron became the greatest and most trusted of his followers, leading his mighty armies.

13. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    Well if Ani is Faramir, then Padme has to be Aragorn's creepy human girlfriend who ends up with Faramir. Who cares if she isn't in the book. I'll answer your Smith question tommoro which is when I see the Matrix Revolutions for the first time. Yes I have been living under a rock.

14. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    Okay, here's my theory:

If Neo will be back, so will Smith. But that won't be for a while, so they (Neo and Smith) have to be somewhere durring that time periond. Smith I think pops up durring the Clone Wars.

15. Yuuzhanvong1000

Yuuzhanvong1000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2002
    Well, it looks like this post of mine has finally run out of steam. Thanks for posting everyone, and making this the longest lasting board I've ever made. And for those of you wondering, yes this was just a joke. And I'm glad to see you all enjoyed it.

16. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Eowyn(aka the creepy girlfriend) was indeed in the LOTR novels. She ends up being with Faramir after being treated for injuries from the battle of Pellenor fields. They were treated near one another and got to know each other pretty well. Sorry but I am a total LOTR nerd.

17. Palpatine346

Palpatine346 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2004
    I was mad that was not in the movie. I am mad that the scouring of the shire was not in the movie. I am mad!!!!!!!!!!!

P346

18. Palpatine346

Palpatine346 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2004
    I've got it!!! Frodo and Gandalf arrive at the undying lands when suddenly the boat explodes and Galadriel is shot. A portal opens and terminators walk out. Another portal opens and stormtroopers walk out. The 2 groups start fighting. Frodo and Gandalf escape to the other side of the island and secretly sneak on to a ship. They find out that Jack Sparrow is being held aboard. They dispatch the stormtroops and ride the boat with Jack for a week. They reach NY and discover that it is under attack by stormtroops. Frodo and Jack deal with the troops.

Meanwhile Gandalf goes off and saves countless innocents. He meets up with the Frodo and Jack. A chopper begins shooting. They escape into an abandoned building. They run in to a room and are suddenly corner. The door smashes down and Darth Vader walks in with a battalion of troops. He readys to slaughter all of them. The chopper flies through the wall and kills many troops. Our heroes make theire way out of the hole in the wall. The chopper door opens and Smith walks out and starts to fight Vader. Smith transforms into a stormtroop and get's away. Our heroes escape into the bowls of the city and escape into the sewers. They find tons of bent metal and smashed open grates they run through the sewers and avoid detection from a group of sewer mutants. They get past and find a trail of more twisted metal. After what seems like forever they come to an opening. They are led into a large lab type base.

Back in the city Vader boards his star destroyer and flies away in search of the heroes. He recieves a message from the terminator himself in theire own world. He has one of Vaders spies hostage and will "terminate" him unless Vader gives them the technical means to get to the real world.

Our heroes make theire way through the base. They come to a detention center and release spider-man bat-man and super-man. They team up and discover that the base is under the control of Magneto. He breaks in and battles them to the death. They finally open a shaft and it begins sucking out all of the air. Magneto is sucked out but is certianly not dead. Frodo is sucked out to. Spidey lashes out a web and pulls Frodo back in. They close the shaft and escape to the hangar. When they leave the door starts to bend open and peeling. They get to the hangar and Batty calls the bat plain to the hangar. They all board it and fly away. Shortly after they are being persued by the chopper. Smith is inside and starts firng at them. He pulls up next to them and rips into theire plain and pulls Gandalf out and into his chopper. He then flies away.

Vader finally makes contact with the terminator and decides to open the portal as long as the terminator sides with him. Terminator agrees and the portal opens. terminator comes through and Vader begins his ultimate reign of terror.

Smith has Gandalf captive now and plans to use him. He clones Gandalf into a Smith. Gandalf is now a Smith.

Frodo and the gang land for repairs. While the others are repairing Frodo walks into the woods curiousely.

That's all I have made up for now. I plan on making a sequel to this. Just a little somthing. I need a meaning to all of this though and I thik I am coming up with one.

P346

19. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    SHIMI IS TAHIRI

ANAKIN SOLO AND TAHIRI ARE ANAKIN SYWALKER'S REAL PARENTS

THEY WENT BACK IN TIME TO RAISE THE CHILD

AND ANAKIN SOLO IS WATTO!!!!!!!

ANAKIN'S LIGHTSABER IS PURPLE BECAUSE HE WON IT FROM MACE IN A POKER MATCH!!!!!!!!!!

PADME IS A CLONE TROOPER IN DISGUISE

JANGO FETT WAS A WOMAN

A WOMAN WITH WEBBED-FEET

IT IS TRUE

SPIDER-MAN IS A JEDI

GRIVEOUS IS FOXY CLEOPATRA IN DISGUISE

AUSTIN RAN OUT ON HER AGAIN AND SHE WANTS REVENGE

OBI-WAN IS AUSTIN POWERS!!!!

Contrary to popular belief, I am not high, drunk, or in any way inebriated. I am just very, very hyper because IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL where I live.

That is all, have a nice day. 8-}

20. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    Well, EVERYONE knows that Spiderman is a Jedi.

It's SO obvious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.