main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Some of you may know that I've had a long-staqnding personal goal to reach 300lbs. I had found this difficult to do even while trying to reach that mammoth state. Previously my personal best was 297.5, but this morning amidst the blurry eyed shower walk, I stepped on the scale and saw 301.

I am very proud of myself as it has taken a good deal of personal discipline and mind control to maintain this body. Now I can being the plummet back down to my normal weight of 200lbs. I appreciate all those of you that have contributed to my width development, especially Talon for the weekly ice-cream most recently. This goal has been 3 years in the making and I expect that I shall return to my normal self in less time. Especially with all the meat and cheese I'll be eating.

Again Thank You ALL!

2. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Congratulations, wow its been a long time trying, its good to see that you can live your dreams.

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    The word "proud" comes to mind, then quickly dissappears.

4. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Ummmmmm....Huh? ?[face_plain]

5. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    ::Looks from side to side and runs away in confusion:::

6. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I commend you on this long battled victory. It has been your goal for so long to do this wondrous thing and you are to be congratulated. If only more people could so avidly fight to reach their dreams, the world would be a better place.

You have inspired me. I will be in Star Wars: Episode VII, just you wait and see.

7. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    300 pounds. You don't look a pound past 265.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.