main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC I have finally posted. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_Windu, Mar 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I don't think I've ever heard of that one.

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Entropy, I have a feeling we should just ignore that one, and keep going for the good of our boards. :D

My spider sense is tingling, lol...

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    You.. wha... na... WHAT?! Castle Amber was a follow up to Castle Greyhawk. It's another dungeon crawl but this time logic more so than strength will get you through it alive. Well, I know where ya'll are going next... Muhahahahaha...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Riiiiight. We dont believe you, laddie. Nope! :D

5. Entropy

May 30, 2002
  6. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Hey! I'm the DM that effectively makes me GOD now sit down before I hit you with a righteous lighting bolt!... and stop laughing!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Do I sense a DM coup coming in the future? Hmmmm...

8. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    But...I want to go to castle Amber. Can't say I'm quit as keen on going to Straudsville.

9. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Your "wish" is granted....

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hehehehe... be careful what you wish for, laddie!!!

11. Entropy

May 30, 2002
  12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Is any of this in my (I say my, but I mean Anraths) favorite area? You know... Ravenloft?

13. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Actually they have just returned from the Domains of Dread... though they were not granted a meeting with the Dark Lord Strahd.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    At one point, Anrath wanted to kill Strahd. :) So he could take his domain for his own, ya know.

15. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Too bad "The Land" will not allow Strahd to die... in any fashion including imprisonment... I know a bummer to me as well.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yep. /sigh

17. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Strhad would get massacred by a Belmont. Neener, neener, neener.

18. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Belmont's body is found scattered across four square miles. His head is set atop a lance perched on an outcropping of Strahd's Castle as a warning to all would be adventurers and constant reminder of who the Lord of the Land is...

/DM's evilgrin 'Roll a new character'

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

19. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
  20. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    That's real funny........I don't really have a comeback on that one...

Cept for Belmont's got a ton of homies with whips and massochistic hookups...and lots and lots of garlic and holy water. If they can't kill him, at least he'll be wet with horible body odor.

21. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Like I said it sucks but it's the way the land works... You'd be better off chasing down Vamps in the Realms.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

22. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Unless, however, the lands decided they liked YOU better than a current "owner", eh???

23. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    In Strahd's case that would not happen... the "Land" may give you your own domain but it would not oust Strahd. Keep in mind Strahd was the First inhabitant of Ravenloft.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

24. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Anrath would just have to find a way. Anything is possible, you know.

25. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Janus, my favorite spellslinger, went to Ravenloft and he wanted more than what the "Land" would allow... his ambition knew no bounds... and when he was about to kill Strahd the "Land" ejected him from Ravenloft to the Realms. Not too many people are so bad Ravenloft has no other choice than to kick them out...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.