main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

i have return

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by MASTER-SITH, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MASTER-SITH

MASTER-SITH Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2003
    Hi

i would like to let u all know i have return to do the great overlords (welshguys) work for the welsh

with that out the way i have been busy looking for work with no luck :( and fail to pass my driving test :(

so really got to get a job to get more cash for more lessons

sux no work

2. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Ah, young Master-Sith.

I trust your venture into the outside world was productive?

Don't worry about the job thing dude, somethign will come up. I have a mate in the same situation as you. He can't find a job either, so your not alone. Just don't let it get to you. Keep plugging away and one day you'll find something, I guarantee it.

So hows tricks?

Not much has changed since you've been away. Me and Sakara are married now. Jairen has been appointed as our offical "Monkey Butler" and the Scottish posters are still throwing empty cans of Stella at anyone who comes within 10 miles of thier forum. ;)

Ohhh, one other thing. I'm just 2 points off the top of the Fanstasy Football league. I have a feeling this is going to be my year.

Actually I have a job for you my young apprentice. Go and find out Loon's password and user name for his FFUK fantasy football team. Do this for me and i'll appoint you to be my special representive on the Jedi Council. :)

3. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Welcome back MASTER-SITH, the rancor has been well looked after :cool: :D

4. MASTER-SITH

Dec 14, 2003
    my venture into the outside world was productive was all rigth kind of starnge place out there hook up with a old friend

id forgot about the rancor still enjoying the midlands the ;)

Actually I have a job for you my young apprentice. Go and find out Loon's password and user name for his FFUK fantasy football team. Do this for me and i'll appoint you to be my special representive on the Jedi Council

were should i start looking

and ur wish came ture ( Me and Sakara are married now) lol so how long till we have litte overloards ;)

5. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Our first little darling Sith is one hold.

Why? Cause of her bloody career!

Aparently she wants to make her mark on the universe before she settles down and gives me a couple of apprentices to pass on my Sith teachings to... :(

I remember the good old days when a Sith wife just stayed at home and cleaned the Sith robes. Ahhh, happy days.

6. MASTER-SITH

Dec 14, 2003
    is'nt all ways the same i dont want kid because of my career

so put it away

ah well be good and it will be yours

7. Welshguy

Jun 2, 2002
    Shhhh. Don't tell anyone, but i've replaced her Sith Pill Contraception with baby asprin!!

HA HA HA!

I shall have a baby Sith of my own to pass my skills and knoweldge on to soon.

HA HA HA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.