main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA I have returned

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Lord_Marrak, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Marrak

Lord_Marrak Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2001
    Just like the terminator.. or something like that.

Well.. its been literally.. AGES since I've come in here.. for that I do apologise to everyone.. I guess "Life" love and it's lession?s have kept me busy and I guess inactive for a while.

Anyways.. sometime ago I believe I possibly put up a post (can't recall myself actually doing so but anyway) in regards to a possible FanFilm idea to do with Star Wars (of course) Since then (state the obvious here I know) the idea was scrapped. It would just be too.. well.. expensive to say the least.

Idea's from the "storyline" then got me thinking.. "what about a book?" Then I discovered Daz Studio, 3DS Max and various other 3D applications.

I'm happy to inform you all, that it will now be introduced in on line comic form.

I've already been creating character renders and various "scenes" to do with the storyline and/or characters

I hope everyone is well and I look forward to posting more soon :)

2. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Welcome home Marrak! It's gotten a little quiet round here, but it's nice to see you again. :)

3. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Welcome back

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Good to see you returning to the WAFF Lord Marroak, hope to see more of you around here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.