main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - PT "I have the high ground!" (Alt. ROTS/COMEDY) 6/20 UPDATE

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by fistofthedarklord, Jun 7, 2016.

1. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    The two Jedi's battle had reached it's ultimate zenith. It was the ultimate struggle between good and evil. Upon a single droid, spinning through the molten river of Mustafar they fought. Brother against brother. Master against apprentice. Jedi against Sith.

Obi-Wan flipped out of reach of Anakin's saber blade and landed upon the river bank. "It's over, Anakin!" he shouted. "I have the high ground!"

"You underestimate my power!" his apprentice roared at him.

"Don't try it," Obi-Wan warned.

"Okay, bye," Aakin turned his robot thingy around and floated away.

That was oddly anti-climactic Obi-wan thought. Maybe I should yell at him to get back here.

AzureAngel2 and gaarastar58 like this.
  2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Apart from how Anakin steered his droid mount, that was a highly amusing end.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Will there be more? [face_batting]

4. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    Obi-Wan ran back to the skiff as fast as his feet could carry him. The droids were still standing where he had left them. Padme was lying on the ground in a motionless heap. Obi-Wan knelt beside her and touched her with a concerned hand.

Padme opened her eyes. "Oh Obi-Wan..." she said. "Is Anakin alright?"

"Regrettably yes," said Obi-Wan. "We fought all over the place, and ended up on some robot floating thing (I have no idea what it's called), over some lava. Then I jumped onto a river bank, and told him not to attack me. I really thought he would, but sadly, he didn't. He just went away on that droid thing. I would have dismembered him too. Oh, It would have been grand! Arms and legs everywhere! I would have milked the moment. "Oh Anakin..."I would have said. 'You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them!' And I would have furrowed my brow at him in a most displeased frown while he sizzled and fried. Alas, it was not to be. Instead he just floated away while I yelled obscenities at him. He's more level headed than I thought."

"So...he's okay then?"

"Yes," Obi-Wan muttered.

"Oh good," said Padme with relief. "I feel better now." She looked better too. The pink was returning to her shapely cheeks.

"And I'm okay too," Obi-Wan grumbled to himself as he picked her up. "You'd think that would also make her feel better, but noooo....."

AzureAngel2 and Sith-I-5 like this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= [face_rofl] Fun alternative ending. [face_mischief]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Somebody there is definitely grumpy. I wonder if that can lead to the dark side,too. ;)

7. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005

Then Mace Windu would have been on the dark side long ago.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  8. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    Oh my gosh. I laughed SO hard at this, then showed it to my sister, and then we laughed as we read it dramatically. Bravo!!!!!

9. fistofthedarklord

Feb 12, 2005
    POLIS MASSA MEDICAL ASTEROID

"Floated away he did?!" Master Yoda yelled at Obi-Wan. "Said, "Okay, bye?" he did?!"

"Precisely," said Obi-Wan sadly.

Master Yoda started hitting Obi-Wan on the head with his stick. "Clobber you, I will!" he said.

"Ow! Stop that! Anger leads to the darkside!"

"Angry, I am not! Pissed, I am! Hit you, I must!"

"Ow! Ow!"
    Obi-Wan ran out of the medical bay where Padme was lying on the mat being tended by the medical droids. Yoda was running after him shaking his cane. "Escape, you cannot! Get you, I will!"

C-3P0 and R2 watched Padme moaning as the medical droid tried to help her give birth. "Oh dear," said Threepio. "I do wish Master Obi-wan and Master Yoda hadn't run off like that. Who will help Miss Padme?"

"Oo-baaa.. Oo-baaa..." the medical droid was saying in a gentle voice to Padme.

"I'm just glad Miss Padme isn't dying. She seems absolutely relieved that Master Anakin is alright," said C-3P0.

"Oo-baa...!! Oo-baaa..!!."

"Oh my!" said 3P0.

"What's she saying?" said Senator Organa (who had just come into the room).

"It appears that this droid is actually the widow of General Grievous, and now she will have her revenge!"

"Oo-baa! Oo-baa!" the droid said triumphantly.

"Really?" said Senator Organa. "She sounds so comforting."

"Don't be fooled. She's swearing like a sailor!"

"Oo-baa! Oo-baa!"

"What's she saying now?" said Senator Organa.

"The droid just made a disparaging remark about the size of your...well..."

"How dare she! Tell her, my wife is very happy and furthermore I am a senator!"

"Oo-baa! Oo-baaa!"

"The droid says she voted for the other person," C-3P0 said.

Organa's face turned a strawberry red. "I don't have to put up with this. I'm glad her husband's dead!"

"Oh this is getting out of hand," C-3P0 said.

AzureAngel2 and gaarastar58 like this.
  10. gaarastar58

gaarastar58 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2010
    This made me chuckle hard.

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks for granting me a jolly good laugh during my lunch break. This is dark fun like watching a "Blackadder" episode!

gaarastar58 likes this.
  12. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    [face_laugh]

That was the best bit for me.

And another thing, whose wife? Was the senator married to Anakn and some unknown woman?

Great stuff, and interesting idea having the medical droid in a relationship with General Grevious.

Force knows, he was no catch...

AzureAngel2 likes this.