main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX I heard David Prowse was at the Plano Tinseltown for the Midnight show.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Firehawk-Jeff, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firehawk-Jeff

Firehawk-Jeff Jedi Master star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    Did anyone go see it there? Was he really there? That would've been cool to see him.

2. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    I dont know, but you can meet him tomorrow at the Plano Con!

Later!

3. Willie_Scott

Willie_Scott Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    I didn't see him there. There were four of us at the 12:01 and we got to the theatre at 3pm.

4. JangoFettClone

JangoFettClone Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Nope, he was at the Grapevine Tinseltown theater at the midnight show. I know cause he sat less than 10 feet from me in the row in front of me. He stayed after the movie to sign autographs in the lobby. :)

5. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    Yeah, Dave Prowse showing up at the Tinsletown was definitely one of the highlights of the week. He first came out to visit us in line on Monday afternoon. He came back for awhile on Wednesday afternoon to do interviews with WB33, meet fans in line, and sign autographs. He returned for the midnight showing and was with us in Auditorium 13, one of Tinsletown's two big screens. After being welcomed with a huge ovation, Mr. Prowse welcomed the fans, said a few words, and had everybody join him in what he told us was the Star Wars cast and crew's song version of the Star Wars main theme. After the show, Mr. Prowse signed autographs in the Tinsletown's main lobby.

Look for pictures of Mr. Prowse's visits to the Tinsletown line in the Cinemark Tinsletown DFWFF Fort Worth Line thread (pictures coming soon!).

"A surprise, to be sure. But a welcome one."

6. ionMech

ionMech Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    Heh, I was at Tinseltown in Plano. Whowere you that said you showed up at 3 pm? I was the first kid to show up there (probably about 5 PM).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.