main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Heard There are no Gungans in IV!

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by -RebelScum-, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    My *cough*sources*cough* tell me their are no Gungans in the new installment, including Jar Jar! I mean, WTH!? Jar Jar made the movies, he moved Palpy to power in III, he brillaintly led the Gungans to victory in I, while largely unimport he delivered a powerfull and rousing performance in II that put even Ewan McGregor to shame. And their CUTTING him out of the movie?!

Who else is outraged!

-The Scummy-

2. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    I dont see how that's possible. We obviously see Yoda debarking in the jungles of Naboo at the end of ROTS

3. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Aw SITHSPIT!

4. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    No Jar Jar:eek:!!! That's horrible!:_|:_|:_|

5. MOC Vober Dand

MOC Vober Dand Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 6, 2004
    Someone's winding you up. What's Star Wars without Jar Jar?:_|

6. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    No Gungans?

No, this is only a vicious, unkind rumor. Do not believe it. There shall be Gungans: or rather, there shall be Jar Jar. He has to be there, even if he only has a brief scene in the senate pod with no lines. Take that, haters. Because a Star Wars movie without Jar Jar is like a day without sunshine.

(Oh, and he is either the King or Senator of Naboo. I'm not sure which. He is also still "clumsy," because we know how well you like that sort of good natured stupid humor. Nor has he learnt one iota about politics. The Emperor will probably manipulate him at some point. Yes, he hasn't changed--he's still the same Jar Jar you know and love!)

7. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    I'm gradually begining to change my mind about this film. No gungans = good move.

8. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    *gasp* Not the Gunguns! :_|

9. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    That's a bold faced lie. Lucas's career would be over.

10. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    From a very reliable source(and my best friend) SuperShadow, Jar Jar Binks and Captain Tarples will be smugglers in this film and piloting a ship called the Century Vulture. Boss Nass will be captured by Darth Vader but escapes with the help of Jar Jar Binks and they make out afterwards. After all, this is supposed to be a NC-17 to a X rated movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.