main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii I hope you're all ok!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediRacer, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Howzit?
    I just heard about the big earthquake. Being from LA, I was here for the Northridge earthquake here in 1994. I know what 6.6 earthquake feels like. It was terrifying! Even though I've been through a lot of earthquakes.
    I hope you're all ok! My prayers are with you all.

Your ex-RSA,

Matt
    -JediRacer

2. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Were alive and well![face_praying] Been in the dark ages for bout 20 hours but, so far just a little shaken.8-} We never had an earthquake of that magnitude here in the islands ever. It was a wake up call for everyone this morning at 7am. I live on one of the mountains and we had a few boulders come down. So far,(well what we heard on the radio, no one injured or fatalities, so thats a very good thing. Thanks for your concern ! I appreciate your thoughts! again mahalo(thank you in Hawaiian) for your words of concern.
    ahui hou!(till we meet again)
    Keoni

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Has anyone heard from mac-nut? I'm worried about her. [face_worried]

4. NEMES1S

NEMES1S Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2005
    Thanks so much for all your prayers and concerns. Like the news stated, there were no real damage for the most part (except for some roads, and minor structural damage on the Big Island of Hawaii), and everyone is fine. It was just the statewide power-outage that was kinda unbareable to some.

Im sure mac-nut is doing fine.

5. Rinko-Jikar

Rinko-Jikar Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2005
    Mahalos for your concern, we're doing well over here but I did hear some distubing news yesterday, the Meteoroligist (how ever thats spelled) predicted a 7.0 in the next few days off of the big island (island of Hawaii) coast. Yikes!

6. zekk_64

zekk_64 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2005
    Hopefully everyone is all right.
    Also I've heve been delayed with my computer shattering to pieces for a few months now.
    Great to hear that mostly everyone is doing fine.
    zekk out.

7. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    we're fine. nothing fell off the shelves and walls; stuck kitchen cupboard opened. no power for 15 hours; had to throw out everything in frig. BBQ'd all day since no frig, so we ate well, pork chops, burgers, cut up the roast into grill size pieces. we ate a week's meat in one day. the neighbors loved it; they didn't have to cook. just been busy at home and office. now we're drowning in nonending rain..... storm should be over by tonite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.