main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I Hove You [Completed: 4/28]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Title: I Hove You
    Author: Jaya Solo
    Timeframe: After Star By Star with flashbacks during the Jedi Purges
    Characters: OCs and a surprise character
    Genre: Short Story
    Summary: A Jedi discovers her family?s past.

She held the small package in her hand and pondered what to do next. Inside the package held secrets of her past, of her family, and she knew that whatever was in the package would change her life forever. It would connect her to her family and let her understand more about herself.

She unwrapped the package and saw that it contained a small, wooden box as well as a data card. The small box contained a necklace made of well worn blue glass beads. As she picked up the necklace, she felt the Force swim around her. This necklace had a strong connection to her family, and she assumed that the data card would explain all of the rest.

She picked up the data card, inserted it into her data pad, and steeled herself for the information the data card held.

She was going to learn about her family.

2. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    I hove this story :p I expected this to be about a speech impediment :p

Anyway, it looks very intersting and I look forward to seeing what Jaina learns about her family :) Good start, please post more soon.

3. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    YodaKenobi
    I hove this story tongue I expected this to be about a speech impediment

Anyway, it looks very intersting and I look forward to seeing what Jaina learns about her family happy Good start, please post more soon.
    Who says it's Jaina? ;) Glad you liked it!

4. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Oh, by the way, I explain the title in the next post. :)

5. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Hmmm, interesting... I'll have to watch for more!

~Goddess Jaina~

6. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Thanks GoddessJainaSoloFel! I'll post again by the end of the week I'm sure. :)

7. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    Very intersting start. [face_mischief] I'll refrain myself from saying more in the interest of not giving things away. But I really like the way that you started this and the whole style that you wrote this in. It's just a little bit different. Very cool. :D

8. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Jaina
    Very intersting start. mischief I'll refrain myself from saying more in the interest of not giving things away.
    Yes, yes, you're the beta. Don't rub it in! ;)

But I really like the way that you started this and the whole style that you wrote this in. It's just a little bit different. Very cool.
    How so?

9. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    Well, this fic has an obviously different tone from the other stuff that you've written. Just how you write it and the words that you chose and stuff. It just has a different sound. Also...well...I'll IM you. ;)

And I'm beta? Gee, I didn't realize that. :eek: I'll have to go look the rest of it over again.

10. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Jaina
    Well, this fic has an obviously different tone from the other stuff that you've written. Just how you write it and the words that you chose and stuff. It just has a different sound.
    Ah... I guess it does. I guess I'm just stretching my wings with writing... or writing whatever comes to me.

And I'm beta? Gee, I didn't realize that. I'll have to go look the rest of it over again.
    Heh. What, you didn't realize that when I sent it to you ahead of time and asked how it was that and you told me what was wrong that that made you the beta? ;)

11. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    I like how everyone gets their own color in your replies :p

12. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yes, YodaKenobi. Everyone gets their own color in my replies. It'll be really useful when I don't reply to everyone individually. ;)

13. Barefoot_XO

Barefoot_XO Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    I can see how YodaKenobi could conclude that this is about Jaina's past...

After all, this is about a young female Jedi during the New Jedi Order.

However, I notice that you didn't say outright that this was Jaina. I find that interesting...

Could it be that this is a different Jedi's story. Or am I reading too much into this...

Barefoot, Over and Out

14. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Barefoot_XO
    I can see how YodaKenobi could conclude that this about Jaina's past...

After all, this is about a young female Jedi during the New Jedi Order.

Heh. Just because my icon and name represent Jaina doesn't mean it's about her. The universe doesn't revolve around her. ;)

However, I notice that you didn't say outright that this was Jaina. I find that interesting...

Could it be that this is a different Jedi's story. Or am I reading too much into this...

Maybe so... maybe not. You'll either figure it out by the last post, or you'll read it in the last post and figure it out. :)

15. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    Intriguing, Jaya... very intriguing.

I have my guesses, but I'll keep silent... for the moment.

Jes

16. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Wonderful, Jaya!

I have a suspicion about who the woman is, but I'm keeping it to myself. There are others who would be very interested to know about the past.

Took me two readings and some thought to come up with an idea. (And I'm probably wrong anyway!)

Very, very interesting mystery. Can't wait for more!

ojn @};-

17. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Ooh you started posting this! As you already know, I love this story, can't wait for more!

18. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Jes
    Intriguing, Jaya... very intriguing.

I have my guesses, but I'll keep silent... for the moment.

:) Glad you liked it!

oldjedinurse
    Wonderful, Jaya!
    Why thank you!

I have a suspicion about who the woman is, but I'm keeping it to myself. There are others who would be very interested to know about the past.
    Heh. There are many people in the SW universe that would love to know about their past. Many, many people.

Took me two readings and some thought to come up with an idea. (And I'm probably wrong anyway!)
    If you really want to know if you?re right or not, you can pm me about it. :)

Very, very interesting mystery. Can't wait for more!
    Thanks! I?ll probably post more tomorrow or the next day. We?ll see.

Luney
    Ooh you started posting this! As you already know, I love this story, can't wait for more!
    Yep, I started posting it. I?m glad you still like it! :)

19. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    I guess it could be Leia [face_thinking] I don't know why I assumed Jaina...

20. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    Methinks its Tahiri....

But I could be wrong.

Looks interesting! I'll watch this!

21. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    YodaKenobi
    I guess it could be Leia I don't know why I assumed Jaina...
    I guess it could be. Probably because most of the stories are about Jaina now. ;)

VongChild
    Methinks its Tahiri....

But I could be wrong.

Looks interesting! I'll watch this!

Could be. I think it?ll be pretty obvious pretty soon, but I could be wrong about that. :)

22. Earthknight

Earthknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Very interesting. You have a good start that makes the reader want to know more. Excellent work, Jaya Solo. I'm looking forward to read more of this.

23. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    Is there a reason the Hove is an annagram of Ohev? <- for those of you who don't speak hebrew, Ohev means "love"

24. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Hey, the title is interesting and different, it kinda grabs your attention that way.

Anyway, it would be nice to focus on Tahiri, if it is about her, but if it's about Jaina, or even Tenel Ka that's fine.

~Reva

25. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    EarthKnight
    Very interesting. You have a good start that makes the reader want to know more.
    Thanks! That?s a great compliment!

Excellent work, Jaya Solo. I'm looking forward to read more of this.
    I?m glad you?re enjoying this! :)

VongChild
    Is there a reason the Hove is an annagram of Ohev? <- for those of you who don't speak hebrew, Ohev means "love"
    No, it?s not, but that?s awesome! It?ll be explained in the next post, and then I?ll tell you where the idea originated from. :)

RevaDurron
    Hey, the title is interesting and different, it kinda grabs your attention that way.
    Yeah, I kinda knew it would be. Glad to know it is! ;) It?s also a very short title that has no characters cited in the title? so it just stands out. :)

Anyway, it would be nice to focus on Tahiri, if it is about her, but if it's about Jaina, or even Tenel Ka that's fine.
    Not telling. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.