main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Official Sabine Wren Fanclub (Season 3 Spoilers Inside)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by TheSilentInfluence, Apr 12, 2016.

1. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I hope we hear about or see her family in season 3.

SuperSecretMuffin likes this.
  2. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    *sees new post in this thread*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Well a while back we heard Sabine was supposed to be as big of a character as Ezra and Kanan, so i'm sure we will! They should just kill those two off and have Sabine be the entire focus of the show.
    Fenn Rau: "No Sabine, I am your father."

4. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    Sorry for the double post but, as I posted in the Rebels discussion thread, here's our new official jacket.

[​IMG]

5. Wrenegade

May 8, 2015
    We need to get these made. I was actually looking earlier, when you posted in the other thread, and there are no Sabine T-Shirts of Jackets that I could find. THIS MUST BE FIXED!

6. Fandalorian

Fandalorian Jedi Master star 3

Apr 18, 2015
    So after today's big Rouge One character reveal, what're the chances of Sabine (or any spectre) appeaing in film?.

7. Wrenegade

May 8, 2015
    Well they definitely won't be in Rouge One, but if they ever make another Anthology set anywhere between a few years before ANH or right before it (as in not something like the Han Solo anthology), then it's certainly possible.

8. Knight of Wren

Knight of Wren Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 13, 2016
    I see this thread has been losing momentum, we need more info on season 3 like, now! [face_praying]

I wouldn't 100% rule out an appearance by any of the Rebels characters, though I personally believe it's highly doubtful. Then again, you'd think there should be a pretty good chance. I mean, Rebels is being developed along with the trilogy and anthology films, while TCW was developed quite a ways before. You'd figure they'd plan on having some form of crossover.

Anyhow, LEGO recently made a Season 2 version of our favorite Mando. I couldn't resist getting the set with her in it and I gotta say, it's way better than the last version they made. Of course, they just had to leave out the helmet again...

[​IMG]

Sabine by Brickcrazy, on Flickr

Master_Rebado likes this.
  9. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    Pretendalorian
    Don't worry, we'll probably be getting it in a bigger and more expensive set soon :p

But speaking of which, I can't wait for the Rebels dlc pack for the Force Awakens lego game, you can bet i'll be playing as her.

10. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Ok. It's about time Lego made a female body shape. Just as long as it doesn't look like Barbie.

11. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Sabine is arguably better known for having her helmet off. I guess they gotta show that dyed hair to show she's an artist. The promotional stuff I see for her, she's always got her helmet off.

Still doesn't mean they can't give her merchandise helmets, tho.

12. Knight of Wren

Apr 13, 2016
  13. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    SHE'S BACK!

14. Wrenegade

May 8, 2015
    HOORAY! Although, as I said in the Season 3 thread, we didn't get to see her new hair though. :(

Whatever, I'm sure we'll see it in the trailer.

15. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Did anyone else notice she has the owl from the season two final on one of her shoulders?

16. Wrenegade

May 8, 2015
    I did. I wonder what the significance is, if any. I mean, she wasn't on Malachor, and even if she was, I don't think anyone really SAW it.

17. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Maybe to remember Ahsoka by?

Also she has purple on her armor now. I love it. :)

18. Knight of Wren

Apr 13, 2016

There were convors on Atollon remember? There was one flying overhead at the end of "The Mystery of Chopper Base" when Ahsoka showed up. Could just be that she saw some flying around their base and decided to go ahead and paint one... ;)

19. Fandalorian

Fandalorian Jedi Master star 3

Apr 18, 2015
    So cool!. It looks like she beefed up her armor again. She has full greeves now, instead of just boots.
    Still hoping she gets a jetpack at some point. And of course i'm totally digging her new color.

#TeamSabineLives:sabine:

20. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    So since Star Wars Celebration is tomorrow and we are getting shown the first two episodes of season 3 in the coming days, please tag any spoilers from there about Sabine until it airs on TV

You don't have to tag stuff from the Official Season 3 trailer though, because that's public.

21. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    QUESTION: Will the episodes come out on TV some time prior to the start of Season 3? If not, will they be put online for viewing by Disney? iTunes or something like that?

22. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    They are airing the episodes at Celebration as a special pre-tv airing like last year. So we most likely will see the episodes in September or October.

23. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2016
    Here's hoping for a Spark-of-Rebellion-esque helmet removal to reveal it.

24. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    I hope she's changed the style, not just the color.

Kinda disappointed her armor wasn't changed majorly, but I still love it :D

25. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2016
    Since she'll have a bigger part to play in it, maybe there'll be some appearance/equipment change(s) during the season. I'd love to see even some temporary changes, e.g. for disguise.