main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I, Jaina Solo (The Great Chiss War)(Post-NJO: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Jacen, Tahiri,more) Completed 2/23/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Chapter 24: In Which Jaina Explains the Benefits of Body Stacking

I won't assume that whoever's reading this can understand the sort of rage I felt in the moment when I realized I had been lured onto the Ice Fang while the Chiss attacked the Jedi Academy. It burned from my chest into my fingertips, nerve endings fraying with an unknown pain. It was the sort of pain that tenses your muscles and stretches your skin, leaving little lines like scars that will never heal.

In that moment I realized that the Jedi had been killed? many of my friends and my dear sister had perished.

And it was Jag's fault.

He had set it up? he had known.

The hanger outside the Jade Shadow began to fill with CEDF officers, the Chiss sensing we wouldn't be happy when they didn't open the bay doors to let us out.

"The Chiss attacking the Jedi?" Threepio asked. "How could this happen?"

"Twenty-seven years ago Jag was born," I said, unhooking my lightsaber. "That's how."

"We'll never be able to fight our way out of this," Mara said. "There are thousands on board."

"I don't want to fight my way out, just my way up to the command deck and our friends in the conference room? I don't think they're going to be taking us as prisoners? they want Jedi dead. We may as well take some of them out before the end."

Mara unhooked her own lightsaber from inside her cloak, the weapon that had once belonged to Anakin Skywalker.

"Jaina, if they wanted us dead they would have killed us by now. Calm down and please, follow me."

"Come out, Jedi!" We heard someone order in a Chiss accented voice.

"Let's go," Mara said, and I followed her through the Shadow towards the landing ramp.

"I think I will remain here to protect the ship, Master Jade," Threepio announced, "if that's all right..."

"That's fine, Threepio."

I could feel the Chiss outside quaking at the prospect of boarding the ship with the mighty C-3PO, protocol droid fluent in six million forms of communication on board.

As soon as the ramp was lowered and we began to descend the tread, two dozen Chiss charrics were leveled at Mara and I and we found ourselves completely surrounded on the hanger floor.

They didn't ask us to drop our weapons. They didn't ask us to put our hands up. They didn't even ask for our unconditional surrender.

They simply fired.

Our lightsabers were in action instantly, batting away the blue fire that I sensed were stun blasts. If they'd wanted us dead they would have done that sooner.

Their mercy was not returned in kind. By the time it was over their were Chiss bodies littering the hanger floor with severed limbs and glowing scars cut across their torsos. Mara had managed to knock out a few with Force-shoves and well-placed swats of her lightsaber pommel, but for the most part they had to be killed.

It was war.

Ho-hum.

I had a sudden compulsion to stack the bodies in a nice pile? I don't know where that came from.

Instead, Mara and I stormed our way to the command deck like a pair of reeks in a crowd full of softheaded Bith.

When we tried to take the turbolift up to our intended goal, the Chiss wisely locked it down? they were watching us. Mara cut a big hole through the ceiling with her lightsaber and let the slab of metal fall unceremoniously to the floor with all the grace of a flying Hutt.

When something like that happens, people have a tendency to say, "they don't make 'em like they used to."

How wonderful.

Nieus P. Sovel said it. He even wrote a book bearing that title. Only, instead of thinly molded durasteel turbolift ceilings, the subject of They Don't Make 'Em Like They Used To was human beings.

There was a time when human beings were made out of better stuff, apparently.

We climbed to the command deck with a few Force-aided leaps and cut our way through the enemies that stood between us and the conference room we'd left minutes before.

With every kill I thought about Tahiri.

I thought about how Jag was the only Chi

2. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    [reply here]

EDIT:

I don't allow that here :p

I don?t care :p

It's posted now :p

I know [face_mischief]

The pic is just disturbing [face_sick]

[review here]

Chapter 24: In Which Jaina Explains the Benefits of Body Stacking

In that moment I realized that the Jedi had been killed? many of my friends and my dear sister had perished.

*cry*

And it was Jag's fault.

*glares*

"Twenty-seven years ago Jag was born," I said, unhooking my lightsaber. "That's how."

:eek: she can?t blame him alone :eek:

I could feel the Chiss outside quaking at the prospect of boarding the ship with the mighty C-3PO, protocol droid fluent in six million forms of communication on board.

*lol*

I thought about how Jag was the only Chiss who knew the location of Ossus.

:eek: that I can?t imagine ... there are surely others too who know [face_thinking]

I pulled the weapon away from Shawnk'yr'nuruodo and gave her a sample of what she saw fit to serve my aunt? right between her red eyes.

:eek:

"You tricked me," I spat. "You've killed the Jedi... killed my friends!"
    "Jaina... I love you."

that?s insane!

I slowly brought my blade down from a striking stance and stared into Jag's eyes, tears streaming down my face as Chiss reinforcements rushed into the conference room.
    As the stun blasts stung my back, I knew letting Jagged Fel live would be the worst mistake of my life.
    I sure as hell hope Sovel is happy.

darn! Darn!

oh my goodness!
    I fear I lack of more shocked faces for this review :p
    very intense ...

~ Mags ~

3. Jedi_Sword

Jedi_Sword Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2005
    Wow, another beautiful post... how will she get out of this one?! I'm glad she decided not to go to the darkside, though Jag probably deserved to be cleaved in two... ;)
    ~JS

4. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    This is really getting interesting... So Jaina didn't kill Jag, hmm... next vision will be that Jag must be killed so there will be peace in the Galaxy :p

5. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    I just can not help but feel that Jaina is missing something here... I know, I know, I'm bein blinded by my love of Jag! :oops:
    But it seems so unlike both of them, and such a complete reversal of where they stood at the beginning of the story. Also I too find it naive of Jaina to think that Jag is the only Chiss to know of Ossus... if she's willing to give the credit for them being so underhanded about everything else, she better be willing to admit they just might be able to recruit some first rate spies. [face_talk_hand]

As far as going to the Dark side... well! [face_worried] I'm afraid she better start lighting some candles! It's seemed pretty dark around here for quite some time now! :p

6. Trepidation

Trepidation Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2005
    Obsessive Compulsive with a lightsaber and an attitude. I love the way you portray Jaina, YK. A very enjoyable thread...I can just see and hear the discrete comments that follow her at every turn... "Oh crap, here comes Solo."

Looking forward to more.
    Cheers,
    Trep

7. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    It was a pretty good chapter, YK. However, I don't think Jaina's characterization (in this past chapter and the one before it) was -on like it used to be. I would think that with all her history with Jag, Jaina would be blindsided more by betrayal than by anger. I know that she supposedly got over him with Tahiri's help, but Jaina's also very good at deceiving herself.

However, I do understood why you wrote her reaction in such a way; it was a good way to further the plot. It just felt off.

Oh, and BTW, what did I tell you about dancing in your threads, young man?[face_shame_on_you]

:p

8. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Why am I so addicted to this story? :confused: Maybe it's because it's so well written, or because of the original plot line, or the way you get inside the heads of the characters. I really don't know, nor do I care. :D I'm just going to continue to enjoy it. :D :) (Another question: why do I feel compelled to gush whenever I enter this thread?)

As the stun blasts stung my back, I knew letting Jagged Fel live would be the worst mistake of my life.

I sure as hell hope Sovel is happy.
    :eek:[face_worried][face_mischief][face_thinking];)

Is it too soon to ask for more?

9. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    Note: I shall be providing this review from Eclan Graven's POV.:D

In the interests of good grammar, I always thought it would be neat if they referred to the female Masters as Mistresses, but I suppose that particular title's become a bit too cluttered with emotional baggage to really use effectively.[face_thinking]

A revelation: Jaina is going to become the villain of the piece, by virtue (?) her unrestrained rage (Yeah, none of us saw that one coming:p).

"Lord Jaina, rise." [face_mischief]

You'd like to think that, little girl, wouldn't you?

Ugh. Poor Jag. Hopelessly mind-kriffed (to borrow one from McEwok) by the Jedi Witch-Princess.

Now that's really acting mature.

Surprise, surprise.

Same here. I thought he'd picked up a modicum of selflessness after the Vong War.

Nifty.

C'est le guerre.

10. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Wow, I completely forgot about this. I just read all the posts I missed.

Nice job, I really like what you did. Sorry for being away for so long. :p

11. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Maggy: The pic is just disturbing

:eek: How can you say that about Chris Farley?

she can?t blame him alone

She's angry?

that I can?t imagine ... there are surely others too who know

It's a secret location just like Yavin 4 was. Whether it's true or not, it's what Jaina believes in the moment.

that?s insane!

What is?

oh my goodness!
    I fear I lack of more shocked faces for this review
    very intense ...

All right, thanks for reading :)

Jedi_Sword: Wow, another beautiful post... how will she get out of this one?! I'm glad she decided not to go to the darkside, though Jag probably deserved to be cleaved in two...

It all depends on your point of view ;) Glad you liked the post :D

Chimpo: This is really getting interesting... So Jaina didn't kill Jag, hmm... next vision will be that Jag must be killed so there will be peace in the Galaxy

You never know, you might be right :p Thanks for reading :)

TSF: I just can not help but feel that Jaina is missing something here...

She almost certainly is...

I know, I know, I'm bein blinded by my love of Jag!

Maybe a bit of that too :p Though Jaina is as well.

But it seems so unlike both of them, and such a complete reversal of where they stood at the beginning of the story.

It's been about a year since the beginning of the story. Remember that we're only getting Jaina's POV in this story, which means we get all her prejudices and none of anyone else's (though there will be a conversation between Jag and Jaina that will clear things up).

Jaina is still very much in love with Jag regardless of what she says here. I had a conversation with Thrawn McEwok the other day and he has picked up on what I intended: that Jaina is a better person than she wants to admit here, or maybe even consciously knows ;) She's being dishonest about what she really feels. If you look at just her actions over her commentary I think you may see things differently.

Then again, it might just be bad characterization :p

Also I too find it naive of Jaina to think that Jag is the only Chiss to know of Ossus... if she's willing to give the credit for them being so underhanded about everything else, she better be willing to admit they just might be able to recruit some first rate spies.

Most likely ;) In the heat of the moment, Jaina assumes it's Jag, which it may be.

As far as going to the Dark side... well! I'm afraid she better start lighting some candles! It's seemed pretty dark around here for quite some time now!

Again, that might just be the way she says things rather than what she's actually doing ;)

Thanks for always reading, TSF :) [:D]

Trepidation: Obsessive Compulsive with a lightsaber and an attitude. I love the way you portray Jaina, YK.

I'm glad, thank you :)

A very enjoyable thread...I can just see and hear the discrete comments that follow her at every turn... "Oh crap, here comes Solo."

Most likely :p She's going to get a reputation [face_mischief]

jaya: It was a pretty good chapter, YK. However, I don't think Jaina's characterization (in this past chapter and the one before it) was -on like it used to be.

Fair enough. I'm too close to it to judge obviously, but as I was saying to TSF Jaina is a better person than she is letting on. We're only getting her POV, which is largly sarcastic and emotionally dishonest.

I would think that with all her history with Jag, Jaina would be blindsided more by betrayal than by anger. I know that she supposedly got over him with Tahiri's help, but Jaina's also very good at deceiving herself.

She loves Jag, which is why she feels both betrayed and angry with him. His friends and family are being killed and she believes he is largely responsible.

However, I do understood why you wrote her reaction in such a way; it

12. Quiet_Mandalorian

Apr 19, 2005
    [face_laugh]

Good one, YK.[face_peace] :p

Just remember, that's not neccesasrily a good thing.:p

[/quote]You take that attitude, laddie, and we'll end up refering to them as the Jedi equivelent of "chair" rather than "chairman" or "chairwoman".[face_shame_on_you] :p

Did you transpose "peace" over "piece" deliberately?

*thinks about it*

Nah.

A little hard not to. Jaina's becoming more and more psychotic by the minute, though I can't really see what reason Jag has to stick around either her or the Chiss.[face_thinking]

Right.

*points to the subject's smuggler/pirate/mercenary progenitor*

And looking at it from her Mom's POV, she'd call it "liberating materials from the enemy".

Me too. I'm just sayin'.

Don't give me that "we're keepers of the Peace, not soldiers" nerf-spit! I know what goes on there.[face_shame_on_you] [face_mischief]

To be serious though, as we're told ad naseum throughout the NJO, the Jedi are "the only hope of the galaxy" or something to that effect, and a Jedi training center definitely qualifies as an important military target.

o_O

Hey, look at it like this: She'll be happier this way.:D

Jaina was lying then? Judging from what I know of charric

13. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    It's been about a year since the beginning of the story. Remember that we're only getting Jaina's POV in this story, which means we get all her prejudices and none of anyone else's (though there will be a conversation between Jag and Jaina that will clear things up).

Jaina is still very much in love with Jag regardless of what she says here. I had a conversation with Thrawn McEwok the other day and he has picked up on what I intended: that Jaina is a better person than she wants to admit here, or maybe even consciously knows She's being dishonest about what she really feels. If you look at just her actions over her commentary I think you may see things differently.

Then again, it might just be bad characterization

No! I don't think it's bad characterization at all! [face_shame_on_you] The things I mentioned I actually see as faults of Jaina's character in general, so as a matter of fact, I think you got it right on target. I guess I didn't make that very clear...Sorry!

14. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I'm not sure if I said this before I ran out of tiem the last time I was on, but nice update!

15. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    A few posts ago, I was actually wondering if the Alliance was responsible for the entire fiasco, in an attempt to destroy the Jedi. After all, we have a pretty well established history of senators whom wish to do away with the Jedi.

Then I read this lastest post, and got this qoute:

This seems to me that Jag knew about the impending invasion of the Jedi temple. What I'm curious on is if the invasion would have gone forward if Jaina had been a good little Jedi and actually conducted negotiations. Likewise, if it did still happen, would it be at the hands of the CEDF or the GFFA?

My other thing is, Mara and Jaina both know that they run the risk of death b y getting off the Jade Shadow. Why not use some of those fun weapons on the Shadow to blow big holes in the landing bay? A starship's weapons are overkill on mere sentient beings, but at that point, my pondering would be "And?" As well, judging from later statements from Jaina, she would be happy to cause such random and widespread damage as letting off a few concussion missles into the nearest bulkhead.

And here I was thinking reading Sovel was the worst mistake of Jaina's life....

16. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Mandalorian: Good one, YK.

Okay o_O

[/quote]You take that attitude, laddie, and we'll end up refering to them as the Jedi equivelent of "chair" rather than "chairman" or "chairwoman".

And the foundation of our society would crumble on that one :p

Did you transpose "peace" over "piece" deliberately?

Yes ;)

A little hard not to. Jaina's becoming more and more psychotic by the minute, though I can't really see what reason Jag has to stick around either her or the Chiss.

He's in love with Jaina and he believes that the Chiss are right.

Right.
    *points to the subject's smuggler/pirate/mercenary progenitor*
    And looking at it from her Mom's POV, she'd call it "liberating materials from the enemy".

[face_laugh]

Don't give me that "we're keepers of the Peace, not soldiers" nerf-spit! I know what goes on there.

Sure ya do. You left before it got good ;)

To be serious though, as we're told ad naseum throughout the NJO, the Jedi are "the only hope of the galaxy" or something to that effect, and a Jedi training center definitely qualifies as an important military target.

FACPOV, I'm sure ;)

Hey, look at it like this: She'll be happier this way.

Jaina was lying then? Judging from what I know of charrics, that many stun-bolts absorbed collectively would probably kill them anyway.

Probably. The Chiss overestimate Jedi resilience in VotF ;)

"Great"? Who said I was "great"? I'm just a simple Mando'ad/Jetii/Mercenary/Philosopher/Walking Encyclopedia/Tortured Soul trying to make my way in the galaxy.

[face_laugh]

I do recall it, now that you mention it though. Just haven't had any encounters with the Chiss yet.

Now you're making me think of a Diversity Alliance partisan calling Chewie "human" for working with the NR.

:p

To the head?

Yes?

Well, dragging Jag into the mental instability occasioned by the personalized edition of all nine or however many Corellian Hells there are she's been luxuriating in might have something to do with it.

Yeah, but that doesn't really have any bearing on the Chiss tricking the Alliance into a war.

A month? Six months? How long does "the heat of the moment" last for this kid? Oh yeah, I forgot. She's stuck on permanent PMS.

That's not nice [face_shame_on_you]

Okay, I heard it the first time.

Besides which, how can two Jedi deflect blasts from a hanger full of Chiss in the first place? Have they been borrowing Kyle's shield generator?
    No, wait, I've got it. Jaina's lying again.

Mara and Jaina are awesome?

She reads his stuff way too much.

Yes.

Yep. I still hate her.

Heh.

Just remember that Eclan's take on Jaina may not exactly be objective either....

I'm starting to pick up on that :p

TSF: No! I don't think it's bad characterization at all! The things I mentioned I actually see as faults of Jaina's character in general, so as a matter of fact, I think you got it right on target. I guess I didn't make that very clear...Sorry!

No need to apologize, I was just kidding :)

And yeah, Jaina doesn't seem to handle relationships well.

Sil: I'm not sure if I said this before I ran out of tiem the last time I was on, but nice update!

Thank you :)

Kidan: A few posts ago, I was actually wondering if the Alliance was responsible for the entire fiasco, in an attempt to destroy the Jedi. After all, we have a pretty well established history of senators whom wish to do away with the Jedi.

Yes, that's true...

This seems to me that Jag knew about the impending invasion of the Jedi temple. What I'm curious on is if the invasion would have gone forward if Jaina had been a good little Jedi and actually conducted negotiations. Likewise, if it did still happen, would it be at the hands of the CEDF or the GFFA?

Yes, the negotiations were a farse. Ja

17. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Chapter 25: In Which Jaina Really Loses Her Mind

The aging lounge singer Leena Twan once sang a song equating love with the thrill of riding a swoop bike. If I was still in love with Jag by the time I awoke in a cell on the Chiss Star Destroyer Ice Fang, I would have to say she was way off. Love is more like a pattern of blisters and burns oozing clear fluid like the painful scorches on my back from the charric blasts I received after sparing his life.

I woke up face down in a cot smelling of burned flesh and Chiss healing salve? you have to love the Chiss for being kind enough not to lay me on my back, don't you? What a bunch of princes.

My head throbbed as if I'd just spent thirteen hours on the Falcon with C-3PO discussing all the ways in which R2-D2 had wronged him.

I looked around the cell and found I was alone, no sign of Mara. I figured the Chiss would have dissected Threepio by then and I was afraid that because Mara hadn't been invited they might find her disposable as well? perhaps it was only me they wanted.

I was afraid I knew why.

Here's something you may find interesting? when my father wanted to marry my mother, he shot her and kidnapped her too. Maybe this was Jag's way of courting.

What girl wouldn't go crazy for this guy?

I was flattered.

Honest.

So anyway, I had lots of time to reflect on what had transpired in my cell. I didn't even waste time eating because the Chiss weren't feeding me? which was okay by me, because the way things were obviously progressing with Jag I wanted to make sure I'd be able to fit in a wedding dress.

As I thought about the way I'd been tricked aboard the Ice Fang and my friends at the academy killed, as well as my trying to kill Jag and he having me shot, I found I wasn't angry at all. I was just tired. I wanted to curl up in the little cot and sleep for about a hundred years.

I'd deal with my problems when I woke up.

Ikrit did it.

Most of the time I just thought about Tahiri. I wondered how she'd died and I hoped it was quick. I thought about the Jedi afterlife and hoped she and my brother were there together.

In the years since Anakin's death, Tahiri had really become my best friend and I was devastated to lose her. I cried that night for the first time in a long time. I sobbed for hours into my pillow thinking about Tahiri and all that had changed since the Great Hyperspace Gala on Kuat.

By morning the Chiss were feeding me. The soldier who brought me the tray of slop said that they hadn't fed me the day before because food mixed with the charric blast treatment they'd given me would make me ill.

I think they really just forgot I was there.

The food was bad too. I doubt Captain Bojo would have even eaten it on a dare.

As I picked through a meal that looked as though it had been pre-chewed by a rancor and wondered what the Chiss had done with Mara, I was distracted from my fun when the blue-energy field that sealed one wall of my cell flickered away and I was left facing my first visitor.

If you guessed it was Nieus P. Sovel, I'd wonder about you.

Jag Fel stepped into my cell like a guilty child waiting to be scolded by a parent and told the guards to reactivate the energy field, locking him in the cell with me.

After our last encounter, I came to the conclusion that Jag was either suicidal or a bigger believe in Corellian luck than my father.

"How are you?" Jag asked.

"Pretty good," I smiled. "My back hurts a little, but do you think I could get seconds of this?"

He chuckled nervously. "Sorry about that. Chiss delicacies don't always agree with the human pallet... you get used to it though."

The fact that the first thing he apologized for was the meal made me wonder if Chiss cuisine made people mentally unbalanced.

"Where is Mara?"

"She's in a cell a few doors down," Jag assured. "She's fine, I swear."

?Oh, well if I have your word I guess there?s no need to worry? I mean, you would never lie to me or trick me.?

"Jaina.

18. Quiet_Mandalorian

Apr 19, 2005
    Fierfek! Just when I get a good hate-thing going for the girl, you've gotta go and post this![face_not_talking] [face_shame_on_you] ;) :p 8-} [face_thinking]

I always expected as much.[face_plain]

Really, the most accurate analogy would depend entirely upon one's personal experience, but Jaina, being the sister of Jacen, must naturally impose her own POV as the universal standard.

To Jaina, it seems, everyone is "damned if they do, and damned if they don't".

I should think she'd be remembering such things fondly by this point.

The Jaina-induced chronic weepiness and the fact that he's basically her punching bag might be something of a turn-off.

Truth and falsehood are interchangeable terms to her? When does the seriousness end and the sarcasm begin?[face_thinking]

According to whom?

And look how he ended up....

I can imagine...

Sheesh.

That's what she'd like to think, anyway.

Some relation to a certain retarded outcast, I suppose.

She just killed an undiclosed number of CEDF personnel. She was expecting to eat what? Green thakitillo?

The fact that she assumes that her mysterious confidante will assume that it's miraculously Sovel in the brig of a Chiss warship makes me wonder about her.

19. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    If you guessed it was Nieus P. Sovel, I'd wonder about you.

I'd wonder about me too. :p

Anyway,

Great update. I did read the last chapter but I was so upset I couldn't reply.

But out of curiosity (isn't that always the reason?) I saw this post today and hopped in.

I quickly explained everything Voanes Malu had told me about her vision of a galactic war and how I would kill him.

If she'd only done that in the beginning.

I don't know what was wrong with me.

I do. She read some novels. I still say it's all his fault. [face_talk_hand]

"That's insane," I spat. "Your government is lying to you."

"How do you know it's not your government lying to you?"

Alright. Which is it? :confused:

Hope we get to find out soon.

20. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003

I found this really funny.

Well, it seems that my questions and thoughts were answered, The CEDF was truly behind the attack, and would have carried it out regardless of how Jaina acted. In light of that, I'm slightly disappointed in Jaina for not killing Jag.

21. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    *Tired oldj lets YK know she's still reading, still loving this fic*

I can't possibly keep up with the requisite long response to this tonight, but I promise more tomorrow.

It will have to suffice that I've told you how much I enjoyed the last couple of chapters!

Oh, Jaina.

*More tomorrow*

oldj

22. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Wes:

:eek: How can you say that about Chris Farley?

how can I not ... it is

She's angry?

think she is beyond angry ... furious is it more likely :p

What is?

the whole situation

Chapter 25: In Which Jaina Really Loses Her Mind

Love is more like a pattern of blisters and burns oozing clear fluid like the painful scorches on my back from the charric blasts I received after sparing his life.

ouch

I woke up face down in a cot smelling of burned flesh and Chiss healing salve? you have to love the Chiss for being kind enough not to lay me on my back, don't you? What a bunch of princes.

*lol*
    "Jaina... I love you." Jag ~ I, JS :p

My head throbbed as if I'd just spent thirteen hours on the Falcon with C-3PO discussing all the ways in which R2-D2 had wronged him.

teehee ... poor 3PO when she says such things about him :p

Here's something you may find interesting? when my father wanted to marry my mother, he shot her and kidnapped her too. Maybe this was Jag's way of courting.

*blinks* weird way Jag chose

So anyway, I had lots of time to reflect on what had transpired in my cell. I didn't even waste time eating because the Chiss weren't feeding me? which was okay by me, because the way things were obviously progressing with Jag I wanted to make sure I'd be able to fit in a wedding dress.

hah!

I thought about the Jedi afterlife and hoped she and my brother were there together.

awww...

After our last encounter, I came to the conclusion that Jag was either suicidal or a bigger believe in Corellian luck than my father.

*lol* I was thinking the same ... either totally brave or rather stupid :p

"She's in a cell a few doors down," Jag assured. "She's fine, I swear."

swear? o_O

?Oh, well if I have your word I guess there?s no need to worry? I mean, you would never lie to me or trick me.?

hah!

I fluttered my eyelashes. "I hadn't realized that. I think I'm falling in love with you all over again."

8-}

"Jaina, we are at war with the Alliance? in times of war the Jedi become generals, they use battle meditation? I saw it all during the Yuuzhan Vong War. The academy was a legitimate military target."

not wise to say ...

:_| :_|

*sniffs*

an interesting development

*sniffs*

~ Mags ~

need more of this :)

23. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Oh poor Jaina! She just can't make up her mind.

24. R11

R11 Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2005
    OMG I have just finished reading this story and it's brilliant.

25. R11

R11 Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2005
    OMG Thst Was Brillant, Thats All I Can Say. Can Not Wait For The Next Post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.