main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I, Jaina Solo (The Great Chiss War)(Post-NJO: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Jacen, Tahiri,more) Completed 2/23/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Not die. Maybe a bad head injury so she wakes up from this nightmare.

Thanks but I'm back on track. For now anyway.

See, that's where I was confused. I had it my mind this whole time she was hunting him down and it began not to make sense.

But if it's not Jag can you make it Nieus P. Sovel? [face_praying] How much will it cost to make a slight alteration in your story? I can pay cash.... money order.... paypal.

2. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    TSF: That was very touching... she somehow mangaged to be in awe of Luke and repectful of him, while at the same time seeming annoyed & irritated with him. Great writing! Just exactly how we feel about many of our relatives.

[face_laugh] Good point! Thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I imagine Jaina gets quite frustrated with Luke sometimes.

Lola: Not die. Maybe a bad head injury so she wakes up from this nightmare.

I'll see if I can work a head injury into the story :p

Thanks but I'm back on track. For now anyway.

Okay :)

See, that's where I was confused. I had it my mind this whole time she was hunting him down and it began not to make sense.

Well, I didn't say that it wasn't him :p

But if it's not Jag can you make it Nieus P. Sovel? How much will it cost to make a slight alteration in your story? I can pay cash.... money order.... paypal.

I'll PM you my paypal info ;)

Thanks for reading, Lola :D

New post today, everyone :)

3. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Chapter 30: In Which Jaina's Penchant for Stacking Bodies Comes In Handy

Six weeks after the attack on the Jedi Temple at Ossus, a group of us returned to see the damage and collect the dead. The Chiss had abandoned the system a few weeks after they'd taken it, as it had no strategic value passed waiting for Jedi to return who might not have heard of the slaughter there.

Luke, Mara, Mom, Dad, Jacen, Kyp, a few others, and I landed on the planet and saw all that my uncle had built destroyed in one sweep of the Chiss Empire. My heart sunk when I saw my brother Anakin's statue, which had stood so proudly at the temple entrance, decimated, the head broken off and smashed to shards next to the blaster-scorched stone that made up his body.

On the steps were a handful of bodies sprawled out, of Jedi who had come out to meet the Chiss and temple workers who had simply been doing their jobs at the time and were rewarded with a charric blast for their efforts.

Given the Chiss stance on non-aggression though, I have to assume the young woman carrying a tray of tea and breads was attempting to hurl the scalding beverages at the CEDF, and the elderly Ithorian was actually planning to poke the Chiss to death with his walking stick.

This was all clearly an act of self-defense on the part of the Chiss.

I won't begin to describe the massacre inside, or the bodies that littered the temple. Or the city built around the temple and all the dead there. To say it was the most gruesome thing I've ever seen would be a gross understatement.

I will instead quote Nieus P. Sovel here? my apologies in advance. For all his hypocrisy, Sovel knows a thing or two about real horrors? he was a prisoner of war in the Galactic Civil War? a scout for the Rebellion like many of his people were.

He wrote a book about it, of course. I think Sovel has written about nearly every aspect of his life and loaded more pages with minutia than anything that remotely resembles substance.

I suspect his next book will be titled I Had a Sandwich.

The book he wrote about his war experience however, It Doesn't Add Up, was a rarity. If it wasn't filled with his egomaniacal ranting, and pompous, narcissistic, depictions of self-importance, I might actually recommend it.

Anyway, in one chapter in which Sovel gives us a break from the wonder-of-the-galaxy that is him, he talks about his Imperial captors leading them through a city on Sullust, in which the Empire had slaughtered all its occupants and were going to use the space for Imperial prisoners.

This is what our friend Sovel had to say about the brutality he saw there:

"What I saw was absolutely haunting, and in that moment, the galaxy no longer made sense."

Even Sovel, who could coolly reduce the most mystical things down into an equation, found himself completely disoriented by all the senseless death.

I felt much the same way when I entered the Jedi Temple that day? it's hard to find rhyme of reason in anything when you see the bodies of so many Jedi Knights, so cruelly murdered without any real explanation.

I will say no more on it, other than this? yes, I found Tahiri's body.

I also found those of others I recognized and knew well, like Streen, Kam and Tionne, and Kirana Ti.

We collected all the corpses and burned them outside in a somber ceremony? only a shadow of what the dozens of Jedi deserved.

As we stood there in the firelight, the flames painting us all in deep reds, I felt my rage grow at what the Chiss had done. I felt like I was on fire as well.

My Uncle Luke made his way over to me during the latter part of the ceremony and laid his hand on my shoulder. "It is a great tragedy," he said.

"Yes."

"But you cannot let yourself seek retribution for this. None of us can. Jedi do not take revenge."

"I know."

"I feel a great conflict within you, Jaina? and have for some time. You will have to choose the right path."

"I've already made my choice."

"I see," he said nervously, looking at the pyre

4. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    Yippie! a Post!

Tis a haunting post this. Especially concerning the fact that it really paints the Chiss in an ill light.

The decimation of all, including women, children and the elderly, really hurts the Chiss's sympathy vote. What I find odd, is that from a tactical level, it is odd. It warrants that the GFFA would have emotional involvment in taking destroying the Chiss. If they had just taken out the Jedi, then most GFFA citizens would look upon that as merely an attack against a military installation. But by killing the citizens as well, they ensure that the average citizen has an emotional attachment to the defeat of the Chiss.

Well, at least that is the behaviour one would expect to occur. Of course as the NJO so wonderfully illustrate the citizens of the GFFA fall far short of this behaviour...

5. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    That is just so sad. :(

Actions certainly speak louder than words... it makes me think of when you hear WWII vets talk about walking into concetration camps for the first time... they had heard the rumours, but nobody could really belive that such horrors could be true.

6. Lola64

Mar 10, 2005
    Given the Chiss stance on non-aggression though, I have to assume the young woman carrying a tray of tea and breads was attempting to hurl the scalding beverages at the CEDF, and the elderly Ithorian was actually planning to poke the Chiss to death with his walking stick.

:rolleyes: I know it was a tragedy but I've got to say this whole drama thing Jaina's got going on is just a little over the top.

Ouch!

"That I may not be able to take revenge for this, but I can sure as hell keep it from ever happening again."

And Luke just stood there? Two mistakes by this Jedi Master this story. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Son of Vader.

I then turned on my heel, and promptly sought out Kyp Durron.

Can't blame her there. That's what I would do. I'm just saying.

7. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Great Update!

...I will instead quote Nieus P. Sovel here? my apologies in advance.
    [face_laugh]

That I may not be able to take revenge for this, but I can sure as hell keep it from ever happening again."

Uh-oh. A mad Jaina and Kyp to help her? I think the Chiss are in for some trouble now.

Can't wait for more

8. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Kidan: Yippie! a Post!

:D

Tis a haunting post this. Especially concerning the fact that it really paints the Chiss in an ill light.

The whole fic does :p

The decimation of all, including women, children and the elderly, really hurts the Chiss's sympathy vote. What I find odd, is that from a tactical level, it is odd. It warrants that the GFFA would have emotional involvment in taking destroying the Chiss. If they had just taken out the Jedi, then most GFFA citizens would look upon that as merely an attack against a military installation. But by killing the citizens as well, they ensure that the average citizen has an emotional attachment to the defeat of the Chiss.

There weren't that many citizens on Ossus. The community is build around the Jedi Temple, largely the studying Knights' families.

The Chiss aren't interested in just attacking the Jedi. They attacked other Alliance worlds before they attacked Ossus. They wanted to take over the galaxy ;)

Well, at least that is the behaviour one would expect to occur. Of course as the NJO so wonderfully illustrate the citizens of the GFFA fall far short of this behaviour...

Yeah, well, we know the Chiss resort to genocide whenever attacked [face_whistling]

Thanks for reading :)

TSF: That is just so sad.

Yeah, I know :(

Actions certainly speak louder than words... it makes me think of when you hear WWII vets talk about walking into concetration camps for the first time... they had heard the rumours, but nobody could really belive that such horrors could be true.

Yeah, I was actually thinking of WWII, that is probably a good comparison of the reality of atrocities.

Lola: I know it was a tragedy but I've got to say this whole drama thing Jaina's got going on is just a little over the top.

Sorry :p

And Luke just stood there? Two mistakes by this Jedi Master this story. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Son of Vader.

What should he have done? [face_mischief]

Can't blame her there. That's what I would do. I'm just saying.

[face_laugh] I bet ;)

Thanks for reading, Lola :D

melissa: Great Update!

Uh-oh. A mad Jaina and Kyp to help her? I think the Chiss are in for some trouble now.

I'd say so ;)

Can't wait for more

Sometime next week, most likey :) Thanks again :D

9. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003

I love that line. Ah, the irony.

Very interesting post that, I think, is quite pivotal to understanding Jaina in this story. Plus, Sovel continues to be a source of amusement and (she says reluctantly) accurate observations.

Another wonderful piece of your complex puzzle, here, YK. Have a great holiday season! [:D]

oldj

10. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Chapter 30: In Which Jaina's Penchant for Stacking Bodies Comes In Handy

Six weeks after the attack on the Jedi Temple at Ossus, a group of us returned to see the damage and collect the dead. The Chiss had abandoned the system a few weeks after they'd taken it, as it had no strategic value passed waiting for Jedi to return who might not have heard of the slaughter there.

that was so horrible

this is dripping from sarcasmn
    it so reminds me of Anakin going into the temple on Coruscant with his troops :(

I won't begin to describe the massacre inside, or the bodies that littered the temple. Or the city built around the temple and all the dead there. To say it was the most gruesome thing I've ever seen would be a gross understatement.

and that after the war with the Yuuzhan Vong

I will instead quote Nieus P. Sovel here? my apologies in advance. For all his hypocrisy, Sovel knows a thing or two about real horrors? he was a prisoner of war in the Galactic Civil War? a scout for the Rebellion like many of his people were.

Sovel again :p

He wrote a book about it, of course. I think Sovel has written about nearly every aspect of his life and loaded more pages with minutia than anything that remotely resembles substance.

I suspect his next book will be titled I Had a Sandwich.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

:_|

"That I may not be able to take revenge for this, but I can sure as hell keep it from ever happening again."

not a wonder that Kyp is into this :p

have great holidays, Yobs [:D]

~ Mags ~

11. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    oldj: I love that line. Ah, the irony.

Very interesting post that, I think, is quite pivotal to understanding Jaina in this story. Plus, Sovel continues to be a source of amusement and (she says reluctantly) accurate observations.

Yeah, it is a turning point of sorts.

Another wonderful piece of your complex puzzle, here, YK. Have a great holiday season!

You too, Happy New Year [:D] And thanks for reading :)

Maggy: that was so horrible

Yeah :(

this is dripping from sarcasmn
    it so reminds me of Anakin going into the temple on Coruscant with his troops

Yeah, it is similar, I guess.

not a wonder that Kyp is into this

He's in the dramatis :p

have great holidays, Yobs

You too :)

Sorry for neglecting this a bit. I've been working hard at finishing writing TAOH right now. Am hoping to have a new post for Monday as we're getting close to the end of this fic. :D

Happy New Year!!! :D :) [face_dancing]

12. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Chapter 31: War

So I left Luke Skywalker, the man responsible for this whole terrible war, by the side of the pyre and found Kyp? the one person I knew who could and would help me with what needed to be done. While he might not have be good for much else, Kyp Durron certainly knows how to destroy things? he was annihilating whole star systems before most boys his age had figured out how to total their first speeder.

I went to Kyp because after the slaughter of the Jedi Academy, I'd come to one inescapable conclusion: no matter what else happened, the Chiss Empire had to be fought. We couldn't stand by and let them plow over us. I couldn't let my fears of hurting Jag keep me from doing what needed done.

So here's what Kyp Durron and I did: we got some pilots together and reformed Twin Suns Squadron.

We went after the Chiss wherever we could. When they attacked the shipyards at Bilbringi and Sluis Van, we were there to repel them. We fought bitterly as Zonama Sekot was burned and Ord Mantell was bombarded by turbolasers. And Kyp, I, and Twin Suns were there when the Chiss launched an attack on our capitol of Denon. The battle went on for three days and nights, filling the skies around the planet with enough super-heated scrap metal to keep the entire race of Jawas busy in an orgiastic scavenging frenzy for centuries.

We flew with whomever we could get. Jacen was with us for a few missions, but soon decided he was needed on Hapes with his people and the Queen, preparing them for war.

I was glad to spend some time with him, but I was also relieved when he left? and not because Jacen is a crumby pilot either? he's actually pretty decent. I just didn't want to see him die.

More than anything, I find myself needing Jacen to live above all others. For he and Tenel Ka to be happy, and have children...

Anakin and I both failed to do so? he's the only one left who's got a shot at happiness.

He gives me something to fight for.

After I'm gone, Anakin and I will be able to point to our brother with his wife and children, and say, "you see that? That's what we were fighting for. That is what it was all about."

Random thought: can Force spirits change clothes, or am I going to be stuck in this sweaty shirt and filthy flightsuit for all eternity? I would have been pickier about the clothes in retrospect.

Anyway, other Jedi were permanent staples of our squadron, like Alema Rar, Zekk, and Lowie.

Zekk was captured by the Chiss at the Battle of Kuat a year into the war. He was tortured for six days before the Chiss butchered him.

I wept for the first time since we burned the bodies on Ossus.

Kyp and I became close over that year. In many ways, I think he is the only person who ever really understood me. Kindred spirits, I suppose...

He was a good friend, and though we sometimes fought rabidly, there is no one I would have rather shared command of a squadron with. If he's still alive and hears this message at some point, I hope he can forgive me for what I did. I have many regrets, but it is something I am truly sorry for.

Twin Suns became the most lethal squadron in the war effort, to the point where the CEDF was hiring assassins to kill me and Kyp.

None of them were successful of course? my father said it was Solo-luck.

Shocking.

Soon we were launching surgical strikes against the Chiss in the Unknown Regions. Being the Alliance's most successful fighter squadron under the command of Traest Kre'fey's Fifth Fleet, we were criss-crossing the galaxy from one battle front to another by the time we really started to take the fight to the enemy. The war was long and bitter, and though I knew the GFFA was losing it all, I also knew our squadron was really making a difference.

All that changed when Kre'fey called a meeting of fleet command on the Ralroost to discuss the planet "Chafour" and a possible mission there.

Like an episode of Captain Bojo's Critter Quest, we were all wandering into a situation without h

13. Lola64

Mar 10, 2005
    Zonama Sekot was burned

Wow. It's pretty bad if Zonama can't expel the Chiss attack.

Kyp Durron certainly knows how to destroy things? he was annihilating whole star systems before most boys his age had figured out how to total their first speeder.

After I'm gone, Anakin and I will be able to point to our brother with his wife and children, and say, "you see that? That's what we were fighting for. That is what it was all about."

That at least would be something. But hopefully she won't die and that conversation won't be taking place anytime soon.

All that changed when Kre'fey called a meeting of fleet command on the Ralroost to discuss the planet "Chafour" and a possible mission there.

You left us hanging there? Couldn't you have least hinted at what the mission was? I don't know if I can wait for the next post. Unless it's right around the corner that is.

14. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    More than anything, I find myself needing Jacen to live above all others. For he and Tenel Ka to be happy, and have children...

Anakin and I both failed to do so? he's the only one left who's got a shot at happiness.

He gives me something to fight for.

:_| Oh, poor Jaina. :(

Random thought: can Force spirits change clothes, or am I going to be stuck in this sweaty shirt and filthy flightsuit for all eternity? I would have been pickier about the clothes in retrospect.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] I went from crying to laughing! That was great! :D

Zekk was captured by the Chiss at the Battle of Kuat a year into the war. He was tortured for six days before the Chiss butchered him.

Poor Zekk. O:) Too bad Denning didn't go that route. [face_peace]

Twin Suns became the most lethal squadron in the war effort, to the point where the CEDF was hiring assassins to kill me and Kyp.

Shocking.

Wowsers! :eek:

I loved this post, YK. I think you know why. [face_batting] :p Great stuff!

Sorry I got behind on the replies. Will catch up soon. :cool:

We're nearing the end? :( Can't wait for more! :D

15. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Shoot, I missed something... what exactly does Kyp have to forgive Jaina for? :confused: Just her behavior in general or something particular?

Otherwise, great post.. I really enjoyed it! =D=

16. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    I'm been reading this over the past few days and it's is amazing!

Love the first person POV, love your Jaina. And, although this is so sad, it's excellent and addictive. :D

17. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Chapter 31: War

So I left Luke Skywalker, the man responsible for this whole terrible war, by the side of the pyre and found Kyp? the one person I knew who could and would help me with what needed to be done. While he might not have be good for much else, Kyp Durron certainly knows how to destroy things? he was annihilating whole star systems before most boys his age had figured out how to total their first speeder.

[face_laugh]
    mhh... yeah ... Kyp has this ability :p

So here's what Kyp Durron and I did: we got some pilots together and reformed Twin Suns Squadron.

the famous squadron [face_mischief]

Zonama Sekot burned?! :eek:

this meeting was the beginning of the end :(

keep up this great work :)

~ Mags ~

18. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    :_| That's so sad. D*** Chiss!

19. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Oooh K/J. Interesting

20. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    [face_blush] Sorry I'm late to this party!

How ironic - Twin Suns reformed to fight Jagged Fel and his cronies.

...I was also relieved when he left? and not because Jacen is a crumby pilot either? he's actually pretty decent.

Now that's a compliment! :p

... he's the only one left who's got a shot at happiness. He gives me something to fight for.

:_|

She's beginning to sound something like Leia...

I've often pondered that sort of question myself. I often think the characters in SW must be a wee bit stinky much of the time...

Now, that's just not nice. :mad:

...I hope he can forgive me for what I did. I have many regrets, but it is something I am truly sorry for.

Oh, really? Interesting...

Shocking.

ROFLMAO!!

Like an episode of Captain Bojo's Critter Quest, we were all wandering into a situation without having any idea what would really happen, or the danger that would await us there.

Way to pique my interest, there, YK! This was a very nice little post. There is a great deal of information and even emotion here, well written in a very "to-the-point" Jaina-type style. Well done!

I'll be watching for your next...

oldj

21. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Lola: Wow. It's pretty bad if Zonama can't expel the Chiss attack.

Sekot isn't invincible :(

That at least would be something. But hopefully she won't die and that conversation won't be taking place anytime soon.

She's been telling you it's going to happen since the beginning O:)

You left us hanging there? Couldn't you have least hinted at what the mission was?

What makes you think I know? :p

I don't know if I can wait for the next post. Unless it's right around the corner that is.

I'll try and have it up early next week. No more two week breaks.

Thanks for reading :D

Red: Oh, poor Jaina.

Yeah :(

I went from crying to laughing! That was great!

I'm glad :D

Poor Zekk. Too bad Denning didn't go that route.

I thought you might like that [face_mischief]

I loved this post, YK. I think you know why. Great stuff!

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it [face_batting]

Sorry I got behind on the replies. Will catch up soon.

No worries ;) it's not a race.

We're nearing the end? Can't wait for more!

About 4 posts left, I think :)

Thanks so much for reading [:D]

TSF: Shoot, I missed something... what exactly does Kyp have to forgive Jaina for? Just her behavior in general or something particular?

You haven't missed anything, it just hasn't been said. This story is deliberately out of order to increase dramatic tension :p

Otherwise, great post.. I really enjoyed it!

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it :D

Golden_Jedi: I'm been reading this over the past few days and it's is amazing!

Love the first person POV, love your Jaina. And, although this is so sad, it's excellent and addictive.

Wow, thanks so much. Always nice to see a new face and I'm glad you seem to be enjoying everything :)

Maggy: mhh... yeah ... Kyp has this ability

Yeah :p

Zonama Sekot burned?!

Yep [face_whistling]

this meeting was the beginning of the end

Actually that was the name of the first chapter, I think :p

keep up this great work

Thanks!

Chilla: That's so sad. D*** Chiss!

Yeah, those guys are jerks *shakes fist*

Sil: Oooh K/J. Interesting

I didn't say it was K/J :p

Thanks for reading :D

oldj: Sorry I'm late to this party!

You're find ;) right on time.

How ironic - Twin Suns reformed to fight Jagged Fel and his cronies.

Yep [face_mischief]

Now that's a compliment!

It's pretty good for Jaina to Jacen :p

She's beginning to sound something like Leia...

I hadn't thought of that [face_thinking]

I've often pondered that sort of question myself. I often think the characters in SW must be a wee bit stinky much of the time...

Yeah, me too. They dont' seem to change much... [face_sick]

Now, that's just not nice.

Yeah, poor kid :(

Oh, really? Interesting...

Should see soon ;)

ROFLMAO!!

:D

Way to pique my interest, there, YK! This was a very nice little post. There is a great deal of information and even emotion here, well written in a very "to-the-point" Jaina-type style. Well done!

Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it :)

I'll be watching for your next...

Should be up next week ;)

Thanks so much for reading, everyone [:D]

22. Lessa

Lessa Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002
    Wow.

I just found this, and stayed up way too late reading it all the way through.

I love it.

However ... I can't quite take it seriously. All this "Your government is lying to you--" "No, your government is lying to you"/Chiss are taking over the galaxy and indiscriminately slaughtering the cute little youngsters stuff seems a bit odd. (And it's filling me with a macabre glee.) My current theory: Jaina is a wee bit nuts. But I love her.

Am I on to something, or is this just my sick sense of humor betraying me?

23. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    It took me a while to get to reading this one too.

Random thought: can Force spirits change clothes, or am I going to be stuck in this sweaty shirt and filthy flightsuit for all eternity? I would have been pickier about the clothes in retrospect
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Things seem to be building up. Im looking foward to more!

24. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    *marathon reads after long absence*

YK, all I have to say is? excellent job, and very interesting story!

KT

25. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Lessa: Wow.
    I just found this, and stayed up way too late reading it all the way through.
    I love it.

Wow, thanks so much :D

However ... I can't quite take it seriously. All this "Your government is lying to you--" "No, your government is lying to you"/Chiss are taking over the galaxy and indiscriminately slaughtering the cute little youngsters stuff seems a bit odd. (And it's filling me with a macabre glee.)

I'm sorry it is working for you then. A lot of it is meant to be ambiguous and up to your own interpretation. The Chiss and the Jedi fought each other both believing they were right in the DN trilogy.

My current theory: Jaina is a wee bit nuts. But I love her.

That is certainly one can conclusion you can draw ;)

Am I on to something, or is this just my sick sense of humor betraying me?

You may be on to something, but as I said, it's intentionally ambiguous [face_mischief]

Thanks so much for reading, it's always nice to see a new face :)

melissa: It took me a while to get to reading this one too.

No worries! :)

Things seem to be building up. Im looking foward to more!

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it. More on the way :)

Killik: *marathon reads after long absence*
    YK, all I have to say is? excellent job, and very interesting story!

New post in a few minutes [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.