main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I, Jaina Solo (The Great Chiss War)(Post-NJO: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Jacen, Tahiri,more) Completed 2/23/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    I hate putting a post at the bottom of the page :p

2. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Chapter 32: In Which Jaina Admires Her Cuddly Commander

The meeting on the command deck of Ralroost to discuss the threat on Chafour was a far cry from the Great Hyperspace Gala on Kuat, but I was still motivated to go.

There were tiny white cups of caf, and stiff benches, pilots and commanders, everyone dressed in nice little uniforms? there was even a holoprojector displaying an image of Chafour.

I know what you're thinking? fleet officers know how to party.

This was Traest Kre'fey's show. I was leaned back on the multi-tiered benches with my squadron, Kyp on one side of me and Lowie on the other.

The meeting started out normal enough, with the Bothan Admiral outlining the progress of the war and our direction as the dozens gathered around him listened with great interest.

I will now make a somewhat embarrassing confession: I didn't really pay attention to the entire session, and I can't pretend as though I did. My mind was wandering throughout, especially when the admiral was talking. Kre'fey has such a beautiful white coat of fur? I repeatedly had to fight the urge not to jump up in the middle of the meeting and stroke his mane.

I bet it's soft.

And I bet almost twice as much that he uses some herbal extract to get it that way...

Anyway, the part I definitely did pay attention to was the heart of the meeting? his words on Chafour.

"Chafour is an uninhabited world deep in the Unknown Regions," he'd said. "Chiss have not lived there for thousands of years, when an ancient Chiss race had constructed a few temples on its surface.

"What have changed in the last few months, however, are reports that the Chiss are using it as a military base."

The holoprojector changed from the spherical world to a small installation that had been made out of one of the ancient temples.

"Now, as you can see, this is a very small facility far from Alliance space? ordinarily we would not bother with such a place, but this is a special circumstance. Don't be fooled by its size, this facility is more deadly than any we've come across.

"According to reports, what lies inside its stone walls is a biological weapon that will make Alpha Red look like a common cold."

It was at this point that I stopped wanting to scratch Kre'fey behind his cute little ears.

"It's isolated locale is a matter of caution for the Chiss, fearing that any outbreak of this disease on populated Chiss worlds would be a disaster. The weapon they are preparing is an airborne virus that they plan to release on hundreds of Alliance worlds, while they work on a vaccine to protect their own people. The virus is fatal to thousands of different species, including humans and Bothans," he added.

"While there aren't many Chiss on the ground outside of the scientists, there is a sizeable fleet gathered around Chafour to protect their weapon. No fewer than three Star Destroyers and a Super Star Destroyer are in orbit around the planet as we speak. Besides the capital ships, the legendary Spike Squadron is said to be there as well."

Jag Fel's Spike Squadron had become the terror of the war. They had taken down hundreds of Alliance starfighters and run crucial bombing runs and recon missions against our worlds. The twelve of them even managed to take out a Mon Cal Cruiser at the Battle of Taanab.

Obviously, the fact that Jag was going to be there didn't exactly make me want to do cartwheels on the command deck.

"Our objective is to destroy the Chiss base on Chafour and the virus inside any way we can," Kre'fey had said. "In order to do that, we'll have to get through the enemy ranks. I don't believe our warships will get close enough to bombard the planet with turbolasers from space, so we will be arming three fighter squadrons with enough firepower to get into the atmosphere and do the job."

Already I knew that Twin Suns would be one of those squadrons? we were the best.

As the meeting ended, I was filled with uneasiness? implied in Kre'fey's words was the idea that taking out Spike Squa

3. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    It was at this point that I stopped wanting to scratch Kre'fey behind his cute little ears.

Okay, Jaina's just a little too...uh...lonely, here. Kre'fey? Holey Bothans!

Love your tag line: Insert Nieus P. Sovel catch phrase here. [face_laugh]

Interesting how quickly Kyp ran over to "tell" Jaina she should opt out of the mission - she should, yes, but he's got to be dreaming!

It ought to be a fascinating mission...great work, again!

oldj

4. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    Dun dun duunnnn.

Wonder what the blind psychic will have to say to Jaina now. Knowing your sense of humor I wouldn't be surprised if it was something along the lines of "Wait, I told you what? No, that was supposed to be for another girl in the room. Your future was a happy bright one free of troubles and war. Oops."

5. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Whoa? the one Jedi she doesn't want to see.

And will we be seeing Spike vs. Twin Suns? Hmm?

I also think I know who Jaina's going to kill as she tells this to Artoo. :)

KT

6. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Awsome post! Things are really heating up

I bet it's soft.

And I bet almost twice as much that he uses some herbal extract to get it that way...

[face_laugh]

Really looking foward to the next post.

7. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Obviously, the fact that Jag was going to be there didn't exactly make me want to do cartwheels on the command deck.

Wouldn't that be a sight. :p

So Jaina's going to Chafour where the Chiss are working on a biological weapon. Since she's been there this whole time, her flashbacks telling us this story, I'm inclined to believe that she wasn't insane until she got on that planet. It somehow is affecting her.

It could be, couldn't it? [face_thinking]

I got up in the middle of the night and made my way to the crew lounge to get a cup of caf. When I arrived there, I saw someone who made me wish I'd jumped out the airlock instead.

Voanes Malu.

Voanes Malu can be tossed out the airlock. And send Nieus P Sovel with her. That's what I say.

Insert Nieus P. Sovel catch phrase here.

I guess we'll find out that catch phrase next chapter. Though I'll wish I hadn't, I'll have to read it just to find out what it is.

8. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Kyp's right... Oh my goodness.. I can't believe I said that! She should have done a little more sitting out and waiting to see what would happen without her interference, but then it just wouldn't be Jaina, would it? :p

I got up in the middle of the night and made my way to the crew lounge to get a cup of caf. When I arrived there, I saw someone who made me wish I'd jumped out the airlock instead.

Voanes Malu

Run the other way, Jaina! Plug your ears! Don't listen! [face_talk_hand] [face_not_talking]

Well you know I can't wait to see what half-cocked thing she does to save the day.:p =D=

9. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Interesting update.

10. baby-jade

baby-jade Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2005
    new post anytime soon[face_batting]

11. Valie

Valie Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 2005
    Only just read this fic today, (all of it to date) where have I been? Can I say that I WISH you were writing Jaina in the novels. I can't believe it! I like her! She's interesting! She's passionate! I feel for her finally. I'd all but given up on her in the novels. Bless you, YK. [:D]

12. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    oldj: Okay, Jaina's just a little too...uh...lonely, here. Kre'fey? Holey Bothans!

I don't think she was suggesting any ISSR :p I'm sure she's not the only one who thought Kre'fey had a pretty coat in the Dark Tide books.

Interesting how quickly Kyp ran over to "tell" Jaina she should opt out of the mission - she should, yes, but he's got to be dreaming!

Yeah, Kyp's a dreamer 8-}

It ought to be a fascinating mission...great work, again!

Thanks so much for reading, oldj :D

Fatty: Dun dun duunnnn.

Is that for your entrance or the end of the story? :p

Wonder what the blind psychic will have to say to Jaina now. Knowing your sense of humor I wouldn't be surprised if it was something along the lines of "Wait, I told you what? No, that was supposed to be for another girl in the room. Your future was a happy bright one free of troubles and war. Oops."

:eek:

I can't believe you just gave away the twist ending :_|

Thanks for reading though [face_whistling]

Killik: Whoa? the one Jedi she doesn't want to see.

Yeah, no kidding. *Nods in agreement*

And will we be seeing Spike vs. Twin Suns? Hmm?

I'm not going to tell you that 8-}

I also think I know who Jaina's going to kill as she tells this to Artoo.

You'll find out soon ;) I think there's only 3 posts left.

Thanks for reading :)

melissa: Awsome post! Things are really heating up

Yep, we're coming to the close very soon.

Really looking foward to the next post.

Lola: Wouldn't that be a sight.

Yeah, I almost wish I made her do it :p

So Jaina's going to Chafour where the Chiss are working on a biological weapon. Since she's been there this whole time, her flashbacks telling us this story, I'm inclined to believe that she wasn't insane until she got on that planet. It somehow is affecting her.
    It could be, couldn't it?

That is a very, very good theory, Lola ;) A lot of people seem to think she was insane in the flashbacks though [face_mischief] [face_whistling]

Voanes Malu can be tossed out the airlock. And send Nieus P Sovel with her. That's what I say.

Yeah, she probably wouldn't even see it coming [face_laugh]

I guess we'll find out that catch phrase next chapter. Though I'll wish I hadn't, I'll have to read it just to find out what it is.

It's just the normal one that Jaina's been using to punctuate important events ;)

TSF: Kyp's right... Oh my goodness.. I can't believe I said that!

Yeah, be careful. Someone might hear you [face_Shh!]

She should have done a little more sitting out and waiting to see what would happen without her interference, but then it just wouldn't be Jaina, would it?

Yeah :p I don't think she could live with letting the others go on a dangerous mission, abandoning her squadron, just because she was afraid or killing Jag.

Run the other way, Jaina! Plug your ears! Don't listen!

What are the odds of that happening? [face_mischief]

Well you know I can't wait to see what half-cocked thing she does to save the day.

What makes you think anyone is going to save the day in this fic? :p

Thanks for reading, TSF :)

Sil: Interesting update.

Thanks!

baby-jade: new post anytime soon

Hopefully sometime this week. Thanks for reading :)

Valie: Only just read this fic today, (all of it to date) where have I been? Can I say that I WISH you were writing Jaina in the novels. I can't believe it! I like her! She's interesting! She's passionate! I feel for her finally. I'd all but given up on her in the novels. Bless you, YK.

Wow, thanks so much [face_blush] I'm glad you're enjoying it and the characterization choices with J

13. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    I have holydays and intend to catch up with all ? and start with this one since there is only one chap to catch up with :p

Chapter 32: In Which Jaina Admires Her Cuddly Commander

I know what you're thinking? fleet officers know how to party.

*rofl* :p

I bet it's soft.

she is INSANE! Plain and simple!

Kyp knows her probably better then anyone else at this time, so he may have a point. What would Sovel say to this :p
    I?m sad to see this nearing it?s end. Then again it means Jaina will have to tell us how all ends after such horrible things. Or is it R2 who has to finish this story with some blurbs?

~ Mags ~

14. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    *delurks* Only three posts left? :eek: I?ve been a bad reader. :( [face_blush]

I?ll come back and review the chapters I?ve missed, but for now, a review of the last chapter, which was awesome and made me laugh out loud. :D

I will now make a somewhat embarrassing confession: I didn't really pay attention to the entire session, and I can't pretend as though I did. My mind was wandering throughout, especially when the admiral was talking. Kre'fey has such a beautiful white coat of fur? I repeatedly had to fight the urge not to jump up in the middle of the meeting and stroke his mane.

I bet it's soft.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] For some reason, that made me laugh hysterically.

"According to reports, what lies inside its stone walls is a biological weapon that will make Alpha Red look like a common cold."

:eek: Garbanzo Beans!

I can understand that. :p

Jag Fel's Spike Squadron had become the terror of the war. They had taken down hundreds of Alliance starfighters and run crucial bombing runs and recon missions against our worlds. The twelve of them even managed to take out a Mon Cal Cruiser at the Battle of Taanab.

:cool: A chip off the old block. Soontir would be proud.

I knew I could sense Jag anywhere, so I stiffened my resolve and promised myself I wouldn't fire on him in the battle. We would be trying to bomb the base anyway, so hopefully Twin Suns wouldn't even get caught up in any dog fighting? especially with Spike Squadron.

[face_worried] Oh no! Twin Suns against Spikes? :_| [face_thinking] *clears head of silly thoughts.* You know, YK, the words twins and spikes should not be in a sentence together. 8-}

Charming, eh? The guy has the tact of a damned rancor.

[face_laugh] Yeah, he needs etiquette lessons, and according to the way he?s been written in canon recently, a lesson in grooming would not be a bad idea. :p

Voanes Malu.

Jaina, turn around and run fast! :p

Insert Nieus P. Sovel catch phrase here.

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

*contemplates appropriate Essence Point.? *

Can't wait for more, YK. :D

15. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Maggy: I have holydays and intend to catch up with all ? and start with this one since there is only one chap to catch up with

Hehe, hope you have fun :)

she is INSANE! Plain and simple!

Possibly.

Kyp knows her probably better then anyone else at this time, so he may have a point. What would Sovel say to this

He'd say that Jaina is a terrible human being :p

I?m sad to see this nearing it?s end. Then again it means Jaina will have to tell us how all ends after such horrible things. Or is it R2 who has to finish this story with some blurbs?

I can't tell you that [face_whistling]

Red: *delurks* Only three posts left? I?ve been a bad reader.

Nah, you're fine ;) [face_batting]

I?ll come back and review the chapters I?ve missed, but for now, a review of the last chapter, which was awesome and made me laugh out loud.

I'm glad you laughed. No rush on the review :D

For some reason, that made me laugh hysterically.

Hehe, I'm glad :D

Garbanzo Beans!

Indeed!

I can understand that.

Yeah, he's so cute [face_love]

A chip off the old block. Soontir would be proud.

Yep. I never did squeeze Soontir into this fic [face_blush]

Oh no! Twin Suns against Spikes? *clears head of silly thoughts.* You know, YK, the words twins and spikes should not be in a sentence together.

[face_laugh]

I'll talk to you about that later. :p

Yeah, he needs etiquette lessons, and according to the way he?s been written in canon recently, a lesson in grooming would not be a bad idea.

[face_laugh]

The shaggy hair thing? Well, he has been agreeing with Jacen a lot lately, maybe he's a hippie now too :p

Jaina, turn around and run fast!

I agree ;)

*contemplates appropriate Essence Point.? *

;)

Can't wait for more, YK.

Should only be one more day. Thanks so much for reading :D

Okay, sorry about the delay with the next post, but to make up for it, it's a long mega-post and I think the best one of the story. It should answer a lot of your questions too [face_mischief] Hoping to have it typed up and ready to go by tomorrow. Thanks, everyone :D I hope you enjoy it

16. TahiriSoloFan

May 20, 2003
    You know it's offically tommorrow.... o_O

17. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    I know :p I'm editing now, will be up in a few [face_mischief]

18. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Chapter 33: In Which Everything Gets Turned On Its Head

It took me nearly two hours to really wake this morning. I hovered in that time between dream and sleeplessness.

My body's growing weaker.

I can't say as thought that's a surprise? I haven't eaten in two days and I have a gash in my left thigh the size of an Utapau sinkhole that is certainly infected, as well as the jagged scratches across my rib cage that aren't far behind, but make me look dainty? souvenirs from my feather-light landing on whichever of the nine Corellian Hells this is.

I've got a fever that's getting pretty bad. It sort of snuck up on me. Any attempt to use the Force to try and strengthen my drained form only weakens me more in the long run. By tomorrow, I don't expect that I'll be able to move at all... I need to get moving.

So I guess I had better finish this record. You have to know when the end is coming, when to say "this is good enough."

Nieus P. Sovel did. He wrote a book about accepting the inevitable called Rounding. The book was essentially 800 pages of our favorite Sullustan telling us that one should know when they've reached the end for better or worse, and simply round off the remainder of their lives rather than continuing to divide their time either achieving or destroying their goals.

There was a formula for it, of course, and Sovel said that it was this approach and philosophy that made him appreciate what a successful and well-balanced being he was.

Coincidently, Sovel also took this approached when paying child support to his brood of children from all his marriages, by deciding to stop dividing his income amongst them.

And while Sovel couldn't find a way to round down the number of failed marriages he had (I'm sure he'd tell you here how 6 is a perfect number), he did find a way to round down the amount of alimony he was paying, using the same mathematical formula that's sure to win him father of the year honors across the galaxy.

So it turns out I'm probably not the only one who wants to spit in his face.

I seem to be getting sidetracked again, and I had better focus if I'm going to finish this thing. I still have to tell you about Voanes Malu? the bane of my existence.

Voanes Malu had spent much of the Chiss War helping refugees after Ossus was destroyed. She was on Ralroost on the eve of the battle at Chafour to pick up some supplies for refugees. Ralroost wouldn't actually be going to Chafour? Twin Suns would transfer to another vessel before the launch. Kre'fey was needed elsewhere, I suppose.

At the moment when I stepped into the crew lounge and saw her, I felt like thanking that fuzzy admiral with my lightsaber for his wonderful choice.

"Greetings, Jaina Solo," she said, seated at a small table sipping caf, the top half of her face still shielded by a veil. "It has been long since we've spoken."

I stood for a moment completely frozen, staring dumbly at the Miraluka? like Jacen when you ask him to make a decision. I felt like one of the animals on Captain Bojo's Critter Quest, wondering if I could crawl away or if that idiot had already spotted me.

"Yeah, I've been busy," I said tentatively, stepping into the room. "You know... with you ruining my life and everything."

She smiled lightly. "I knew you would say that."

"Right, I forgot? you know everything. Can you see what I'm going to say next?"

Voanes nodded. "Yes, but I don't really think that sort of language is necessary."

I said it anyway. She didn't flinch. Not even when I mentioned the "Bantha she rode in on."

"Now that that's out of your system, sit down, Jaina," Voanes urged, gesturing to the seat opposite her at the small, round table.

I did as she asked without really thinking about it. I guess I was curious about what would happen, or maybe I'm just Han Solo's daughter and I can't help but run right into a rancor pit, even when I can smell the beast's foul breath.

"What do you want?"

"Only to speak with you for a moment," she replied. "J

19. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Okay. This was really good.

First, Voanes is one crazy [face_chicken] - if you know what I mean. ;)
    The fact that she's not actually a chicken is irrelevant.

...the same mathematical formula that's sure to win him father of the year honors across the galaxy.

That Sovel! What a guy!

Wouldn't doubt that for a minute. I'm almost there myself... [face_hypnotized]

"Yeah, I've been busy," I said tentatively, stepping into the room. "You know... with you ruining my life and everything."
    [...]
    "Because they weren't a handsome people and it was the only way he could get them to breed?"

Oh, Jaina - you crack me up! [face_laugh]

"I told you about my vision, Jaina, because I've always told you about my vision. I will forever tell you about my vision. You are here with me now, because you have always been here...

[face_chicken] [face_clown] [face_chicken] [face_clown] - I can't make up my mind... :p

"Sweet dreams, Princess,"

[face_laugh]

I momentarily considered stripping Kyp's flightsuit off and putting him in one of my dresses for when the crew found him, but there just wasn't time.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] ROFLMAO!!! Ah, what a mental picture that conjures...

Wonderful update, YK...I think your characterization of Jaina has never been better. This whole fic is a classic!

oldj

20. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Wow. That was something.

Sovel also took this approached when paying child support to his brood of children from all his marriages, by deciding to stop dividing his income amongst them.

Loser dad. :mad:

*jumps up and down* Right here Jaina. I will. I will.

Ok. This Voanes Malu is whacked.

"What I told you about, was only what I saw would happen if I told you about my vision of war."

Doesn't that make her an accessory before the fact?

If Kyp Durron goes to Chafour tomorrow, Jaina, he will die

Oh no you don't! [face_not_talking] Kyp is off limits to your psycho predictions missy. I'm just saying.

and that meant taking his fate

She's not going to die, is she? [face_worried]

Great update.

And congratulations on the noms.

21. TahiriSoloFan

May 20, 2003
    o_O Maybe I'm really slow, but I'm still not getting why Voanes is finding her "advice" so helpful.

You know, Jaina punching Kyp... Kyp waking up in a dress... Now that's funny! [face_laugh]

:p <--- For Sovel

22. Art_Of_War

Art_Of_War Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    For some reason, I'm getting the distinct impression that Voanes is more of a believer in the idea that choices generated from free will affect the path but not the destination.

23. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    I thought I replied to this? *headdesk*

Anyway, Voanes certainly is interesting? she's coming rather close to a 'theory of everything', seems like.

Not that our mere-human perceptions can understand that?

Good job!

KT

24. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Poor poor Jaina

25. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    First, I want to say thanks to anyone who nominated this story in the Winter Fan Fiction Awards. I'm honored [face_blush] "I, Jaina Solo" was nominated in 5 categories, as was "The Age of Heroes" and fell short of official nominations in some others. I also apparently got an official nomination for "best author", but having won it a year ago am not eligable. I appreciate the sentiment, as well as the noms in everything else. Thanks :)

If anyone has suggestions for excerpts in these categories, they would be very much appreciated as well, as I'm having some trouble picking scenes:

Best Alternate Universe: The Age of Heroes
    Best Action: I, Jaina Solo
    Best Drama: The Age of Heroes
    Best Humor: I, Jaina Solo
    Best All-Around: The Age of Heroes
    Best All-Around: I, Jaina Solo
    Best Epic: I, Jaina Solo
    Best Series: Empire of the Hand, and The Age of Heroes
    Best Canon Interpretation female: Jaina in I, Jaina Solo
    Best Ensemble Cast: The Age of Heroes

oldj: Okay. This was really good.

First, Voanes is one crazy - if you know what I mean.
    The fact that she's not actually a chicken is irrelevant.

Yeah, I think I see what you mean [face_thinking]

8-}

That Sovel! What a guy!

Yeah, he's incredible [face_love]

Wouldn't doubt that for a minute. I'm almost there myself...

Yeah, it doesn't sound like you're the only one :p

Oh, Jaina - you crack me up!

:D

- I can't make up my mind...

Maybe she's 100% right [face_whistling]

ROFLMAO!!! Ah, what a mental picture that conjures...

Yeah, it's not pretty, but I hope funny *snickers*

Wonderful update, YK...I think your characterization of Jaina has never been better. This whole fic is a classic!

Thank you so much, I'm glad you've enjoyed it :)

Lola: Wow. That was something.

[face_thinking] :p

Loser dad.

Says a lot about his theories on personal responsibility [face_whistling]

*jumps up and down* Right here Jaina. I will. I will.

Maybe Sovel will show up around here again [face_mischief]

Ok. This Voanes Malu is whacked.

Maybe. Or maybe it's Jaina who's insane [face_mischief]

Doesn't that make her an accessory before the fact?

[face_laugh]

If there's a murder, maybe!

Oh no you don't! Kyp is off limits to your psycho predictions missy. I'm just saying.

Well, it looks like Jaina took care of that one ;)

She's not going to die, is she?

Well, she has been saying she's going to die all story long [face_thinking]

Great update.
    And congratulations on the noms.

Thank you :)

TSF: Maybe I'm really slow, but I'm still not getting why Voanes is finding her "advice" so helpful.

I don't know. Maybe she's just trying to confuse Jaina in order to get her to do what she wants [face_mischief]

You know, Jaina punching Kyp... Kyp waking up in a dress... Now that's funny!

Glad that worked for you :D

<--- For Sovel

He might sue you for that [face_whistling]

Thanks for reading :D

Art_Of_War: For some reason, I'm getting the distinct impression that Voanes is more of a believer in the idea that choices generated from free will affect the path but not the destination.

I don't think that's quite what she was saying, but you may be right. I think she has a different idea about time and life.

Killik: I thought I replied to this? *headdesk*

Well, you're not late :p

Anyway, Voanes certainly is interesting? she's coming rather close to a 'theory of everything', seems like.

I'm not familiar with that one 8-}

Not that our mere-human perceptions can understand that?

I guess I won't try then :p

Good job!

Thanks and thanks for reading :D

Sil: Poor poor Jaina

Yeah, she's in a bad place.

Thanks for reading [

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.