main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Beyond - Legends I, Jaina Solo (The Great Chiss War)(Post-NJO: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Jacen, Tahiri,more) Completed 2/23/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I kinda lost my way with this fic. Hopefully I'll be able to read it all the way through now it's finished.

Congrats on finishing, my friend :)

2. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi VIP star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Thanks, Spike :D

3. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    I just finished this and I'd like to say this was a weird, wonderful, tragic, hilarious, well-written, evil, different, and altogether masterful fic. Great job, YodaKenobi! =D=

May you write from the first-person soon! [:D]

4. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    [face_coffee] After a few hours in a marathon read, that coffee was great.

This was a great story, heartbreaking yet funny at the same time. My co-workers kept shooting me weird looks when I [face_laugh] many times. I especially loved the line about Han Solo crying because they saved C3PO.

[face_dancing]

5. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi VIP star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    rebel_cheese: I just finished this and I'd like to say this was a weird, wonderful, tragic, hilarious, well-written, evil, different, and altogether masterful fic. Great job, YodaKenobi!

Wow, thanks so much [face_blush] I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I know it was a strange fic, and I appreciate anyone giving it their time and reading.
    May you write from the first-person soon!

Hoping to do it again sometimes :D Thanks again!

jasa: After a few hours in a marathon read, that coffee was great.

Wow, you've been on reading binge! Thanks for reading all these fics :D

This was a great story, heartbreaking yet funny at the same time. My co-workers kept shooting me weird looks when I many times.

LOL! I hope I didn't get you in any trouble :p

I especially loved the line about Han Solo crying because they saved C3PO.

I don't even remember that 8-}

Thanks so much for your kind words and reading this fic [:D] :)

And thanks to everyone who nominated and voted for this fic in the Summer Awards [:D] I,JS won for "Best Humor" :D I was very honored and glad so many people found it funny :)

6. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    YodaKenobi,this is good,but not great.I prefer your alternative to the New Jedi Order.Just out of curiosity,what's your faviroite fanfic that you have written?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.