main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I, Jaina Solo (The Great Chiss War)(Post-NJO: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Jacen, Tahiri,more) Completed 2/23/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    YK:

Ah, yes, on second reading I see your point about the 'wartime romance'. Must have had a brain cramp the first time I read it.

Or maybe I wanted her to think it was one. Hoping it might make the whole Chiss-Jag thing easier.

Oops! Next time I won't put my own meaning into what I read...

oldj

EDIT: Your 100th post on this one! Sorry it isn't more monumental. Let's make it a party...

**fireworks**

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

**fireworks**

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

**fireworks**

:D :D :D

**fireworks**

[:D] [:D] [:D]

**fireworks**

2. kellaina

kellaina Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2004
    Great post! The Jag/Droid joke was classic!

I take back what I said earlier about Jaina not being bitter - it looks like she has every reason to be bitter.

Hmmm... this Mirakula wouldn't happen to be the seer would she?

3. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    oldj: YK:
    Ah, yes, on second reading I see your point about the 'wartime romance'. Must have had a brain cramp the first time I read it.

Nah, it was written sort of confusing. I can see why you thought that.

Or maybe I wanted her to think it was one. Hoping it might make the whole Chiss-Jag thing easier.
    Oops! Next time I won't put my own meaning into what I read...

:p I doubt that was it. But feel free to draw your own conclusions :p

EDIT: Your 100th post on this one! Sorry it isn't more monumental. Let's make it a party...

:D

That was sweet, oldj [:D] 100th is always fun :)

Kellaina: Great post! The Jag/Droid joke was classic!

I take back what I said earlier about Jaina not being bitter - it looks like she has every reason to be bitter.

Yes, I suppose she does. She comes off as bitter throughout a good portion of the NJO though, as well...

Hmmm... this Mirakula wouldn't happen to be the seer would she?

[face_shhh] You're a sharp one, Kellaina ;) Thanks for reading so carefully :D

4. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    YK:

Prologue

Lowie died? I asume a space fighte when it happened in a vacuum...
    Jaina was told she would kill Jag :eek: *blinks*
    [face_thinking] The Chiss betrayed us... [face_thinking] Us is then the Federation of Free Alliances
    and when a seer tells Jaina that she will kill Jag then he has probably his hands in this somehow... [face_thinking]

... because I want to believe that there is still hope.

:) great phrase...

Bear with me.

*lol*

just noticed... when Jag is Assistant Syndic Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet what happened to Sonntir?

Chapter 1: Beginning at the End

THX-1138

Hah!

Nice description of the world...

Probably the Chiss? I wish they would all suffer the fate of this ancient society.

:eek:

Why, hunting, of course.

Guess who.

[face_thinking] Jag? Chiss? [face_thinking]

Chapter 2: Why I Don't Read Sovel

I'm sure that's the way everyone feels though, who has a chance to consider these things. The lucky ones go quick. They get firebombed in a surprise attack by the Chiss, or drown on Mon Cal when the depth charges tore apart the cities there, or blasted in a hail of green clawcraft fire like Lowie did...

so much to non-aggressiv policity...

interesting view she has ...

Chapter 3: In Which Jaina Tells You Who To Blame and Pauses For Your Reaction

[face_thinking] Interesting...
    but blaming Mara and Luke? How could they have known what the Chiss intend to do back then :confused: Isn?t it always so that afterwards everyone is wiser?

Chapter 4: In Which Jaina Wagers the Falcon that Jag Dances With His Mum

For a moment I wish Kyp was here with the Sun Crusher to destroy the star and cast the whole Force-forsaken system in oblivion...

:eek: [face_plain] :D

Great story so far :)

~Mag~

5. kellaina

kellaina Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2004
    You're a sharp one, Kellaina Thanks for reading so carefully

No problem. Of course, I could have been sharp enough to spell it right. Oops. 8-}

6. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Maggy: Cool, new reader :D

Prologue
    Lowie died? I asume a space fighte when it happened in a vacuum...

Probably a good guess.

Jaina was told she would kill Jag *blinks*
    The Chiss betrayed us... Us is then the Federation of Free Alliances

Yup.

and when a seer tells Jaina that she will kill Jag then he has probably his hands in this somehow...

Well, I don't know how much I want to give away here :p

great phrase...

just noticed... when Jag is Assistant Syndic Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet what happened to Sonntir?

I think Jag became Assistant Syndic at the end of TUF, didn't he? Either way, I guess Soontir is either promoted or dead :p

Chapter 1: Beginning at the End
    Nice description of the world...

Jag? Chiss?

Both good guesses :p

so much to non-aggressiv policity...
    interesting view she has ...

It's definitely different than Sovel's 8-}

Chapter 3: In Which Jaina Tells You Who To Blame and Pauses For Your Reaction
    Interesting...
    but blaming Mara and Luke? How could they have known what the Chiss intend to do back then Isn?t it always so that afterwards everyone is wiser?

Yes. I think Jaina is being mostly sarcastic here about it being all Mara and Luke's fault, probably because people have actually suggested it, or blamed other's she's close with. However, what Mara and Luke witnessed was a willingness by the Chiss to use deceit to circumvent their policy, and they did nothing to prepare for the possibility that it could happen to them.

Chapter 4: In Which Jaina Wagers the Falcon that Jag Dances With His Mum
    Great story so far

Thanks so much for reading and the extensive review, Maggy :D :)

Kellaina: No problem. Of course, I could have been sharp enough to spell it right. Oops.

I didn't even notice :p

7. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    YodaKenobi:

Cool, new reader :)

:D my plesure

Probably a good guess.

would be a bit difficult a vacuum on a planet :p ;) :D

Yup.

Well, I don't know how much I want to give away here :p

no you won?t ;) :D :p

` :D ´

I think Jag became Assistant Syndic at the end of TUF, didn't he? Either way, I guess Soontir is either promoted or dead :p

Did he? I should read that book till the end then and not stop midway ;) [face_whistling]
    Thanks though

:)

Both good guesses :p

where is the difference anyway ... um ... besides the species? :p

It's definitely different than Sovel's 8-}

[face_laugh] that?s true ... which one do you mean? That with the umbrealla in the review or that in the post :p ;) 8-}
    never mind... it?s different to both 8-}8-}

Yes. I think Jaina is being mostly sarcastic here about it being all Mara and Luke's fault, probably because people have actually suggested it, or blamed other's she's close with. However, what Mara and Luke witnessed was a willingness by the Chiss to use deceit to circumvent their policy, and they did nothing to prepare for the possibility that it could happen to them.

wait there... but isn?t that a flaw all politics have? Wasn?t the NR and the GFFA as well so? I mean Borsk was long enough meddling around and tricked others to get what he wanted. And when I remember correctly it wasn?t different with the ecletion of Cal Omas. Wasn?t it so that they accused members of the other parties to be corrupted or had illegal things done?
    But then again it is always okay when the own gouverment tricks around as long as the others do not the same

Thanks so much for reading and the extensive review, Maggy :D :)

[face_thinking] Extensive review :confused: [face_whistling] ;) :D
    you are welcome

~Mags~

8. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Maggy: would be a bit difficult a vacuum on a planet

I have a vacuum in my closet :p

Did he? I should read that book till the end then and not stop midway
    Thanks though

It's one of the better post-Rebirth NJO books...

where is the difference anyway ... um ... besides the species?

:p

wait there... but isn?t that a flaw all politics have? Wasn?t the NR and the GFFA as well so? I mean Borsk was long enough meddling around and tricked others to get what he wanted. And when I remember correctly it wasn?t different with the ecletion of Cal Omas. Wasn?t it so that they accused members of the other parties to be corrupted or had illegal things done?
    But then again it is always okay when the own gouverment tricks around as long as the others do not the same

Sure, most of the politics we see in the GFFA (and arguably in real life) is sneaky and dirty. Still, Luke and Mara got an insight into how underhanded the Chiss could be. Jaina is being somewhat sarcastic in her accusation that they should have extrapolated what would happen though.

Extensive review
    you are welcome

Well, it was pretty long ;)

Going to try and get something for this tomorrow or Monday. I've let it go too long :(

9. Tahiri-Solo

Tahiri-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    UP!!

hope you update soon!!!!

10. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    Hi Wes. Finally caught up on this. It's a very interesting read... but really good! Funny, sarcastic, and sometimes bitter. Classic jaina! :) I loved that Jag/droid joke.

i have nothing in my sig right now. Mind if I use that?

I can't beleive I'd see you write a Jaina fic and in 1st person too!

I look forward to bugging you to update.

More, please. :)

11. thesporkbewithyou

thesporkbewithyou Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2005
    Oh boy. I'm one post behind on comments, but as I don't have a lot of time at this moment, that can't be helped.

So...

[More detailed words of praise to be inserted here at a later time]

Just know, my master, that I worship the very posting ground you walk on.

12. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    TS: UP!!
    hope you update soon!!!!

I'll try and write something tonight and have it up tomorrow :D

JoD: Hi Wes. Finally caught up on this. It's a very interesting read... but really good! Funny, sarcastic, and sometimes bitter. Classic jaina! I loved that Jag/droid joke.

i have nothing in my sig right now. Mind if I use that?

Not at all, I'm honored :) :D [face_blush]

I can't beleive I'd see you write a Jaina fic and in 1st person too!

[face_thinking] You didn't think I liked Jaina?

I look forward to bugging you to update.

Well, I look forward to being bugged :p

More, please.

As you wish, Dark Lady Destiny [face_devil]

Sporky: Oh boy. I'm one post behind on comments, but as I don't have a lot of time at this moment, that can't be helped.
    So...
    [More detailed words of praise to be inserted here at a later time]

Don't worry about it ;)

Just know, my master, that I worship the very posting ground you walk on.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I almost spit milk on my keyboard when I read that [face_laugh]

Just remember, only through me can you write a post greater than any user [face_devil]

13. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Chapter 5: Jaina's plot to kill Sovel

On the planet Ansion, there is a small creature known as the srivitte. They are cute, a homely sort of adorable that only the kind-hearted truly appreciate, with slick, short black fur, a stunted snout full of whiskers that center large brown eyes under two ears too small for its head. Four legs support the srivitte's heavily flared, pear-shaped body, from which juts a wide, flat, paddle-like tail the color of the ocean.

A fairly docile herbivore that roams the golden plains of the Rimward planet, the portly srivittes are a favorite of many predators on Ansion, as well as some of the world's sentient tribes, who call them "tubbies." These tribesmen disliked the critters because one tribe, the Sushinka, believed that their presence would curse the tribe with infertility. They believed this, because for centuries, the srivittes have been rare.

Their lack of any real defense and their heavy backsides that give them the athletic ability of a Hutt, are what made them so appealing to the plains' predators.

One such predator, the lubusk, large champagne colored beasts as long as a human with six powerful legs, sharp claws and teeth, and a pair of thick tusks, are particularly efficient in their pursuit of the little srivittes. So thorough were the hunters that it was widely believed that the lubusk had driven the srivittes to complete extinction.

This was believed, time and time again, for centuries.

But sooner or later, when the peoples of Ansion were certain they would never lay eyes on a live srivitte again, one would appear roaming the plains, its survival inexplicable. Some biologists proposed that the srivittes tail might be used as a fin and the creatures could escape the lubusks by retreating to Ansion's rivers and lakes? still, no one has ever seen a srivitte in the water, and with so few of them left, I doubt they ever will.

After the srivittes reappear, the hungry lubusks again make quick work of them, and no one sees the tubbies for years, until everyone is once again convinced that the srivitte is no more.

Defying all science and evolutionary rules of survival, the srivitte always returns...

Voanes Malu, Miraluka female, Jedi Knight serving the GFFA, and guest at the exclusive ball that kicked off the Great Hyperspace Gala on Kuat, was, as near as I can tell, a sentient srivitte? all the Miraluka are.

Time and time again, through multiple Jedi purges, destruction of planets, and a general dislike of a race so gifted with clairvoyance, the Miraluka have managed to endure where logic says they should be extinct.

Finding a Miraluka alive today is nearly as rare as running into a Fallanassi, though I can say from experience, no less irritating.

When I greeted Voanes at the Great Hyperspace Gala, as I said earlier, I was feeling quite good about myself? everything was rainbows and Ewok hugs. By the time we parted, I felt about as lousy as I can ever remember.

Those of you who value your sanity will take this down? if you ever meet a Miraluka, especially if you're at a party and feeling well, run the other way. They are to be avoided like the Death Seed Plague. If you do stay, for Force-sake, listen to them!

Upon meeting Voanes Malu, I couldn't have guessed this. She was dressed in azure robes that nearly covered every inch of her. Red lips and a small, unobtrusive nose hinted at attractiveness beneath the veil that covered her head from top to the bottom of her eyes? or where her eyes should have been. Miraluka are born blind, I'm not sure if they actually have any eyes or not, and it would be rude to ask.

Miraluka see through the Force? when Voanes looked at me, or anyone for that matter, she could see the makeup of my being, whether I was a student of the light or an agent of darkness. Miraluka can see the Force so clearly that they have no need for physical sight, and can even see into the future with more frequency and accuracy than most Jedi? is it any wonder why I hate her?

This was one of the many

14. thesporkbewithyou

thesporkbewithyou Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2005
    I almost spit milk on my keyboard when I read that

Just remember, only through me can you write a post greater than any user

*grins* Know that that had a mind of it's own. No premediation there to type that. But...uh...I'm at a loss for the second psrt. I'm expereince severe moments of idiocy.

But...I GET THE FIRST POST! HA!!=D= =D= =D= =D=

First off. That whole history of the srivitte thinger, I think, can also be applied as a metaphor for the Jedi too. Unless I'm reading too much into things.

And, uh...are Miraluka also a little like the Ryn with there history?

"Always in motion, the future is," Yoda would have said... or so Uncle Luke tells me.

I like that last, little skeptical bit. Shows that she's learned not to blindly follow anyone.

If I could, I'd introduce her to Nieus P. Sovel? I'm sure proof of predetermination would give him a damned heart attack.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] And BTW, I love the chapter title.

15. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    No," she'd answered. "It's reassuring. If I could trade and have your sight, I would not. I can see who people really are. You see who they pretend to be."

ha. No wonder Jaina hates her. That's sure a slap in the face. And you know how a lot of people hate know-it-alls.

//mimicks_Miraluka//I'm right. You're wrong. I see what people really are.//end_mimmick//

Ugh. Sheesh. I sympathize with Jaina.

Being around Voanes Malu made you realize that your destiny was already decided. The choices you would make had already been determined.

I'm sure that sisn't sit well with Jaina did it?

I liked your descriptions of the creatures of Ansion. I agree with spork. I thought of the Jedi too. :)

Anyways, thank you for the post. :)

Thanks Glad you're enjoying it.

:)

Not at all, I'm honored

As well you should. :p

[/i]u didn't think I liked Jaina? [/i]

well, there were some rumors...

l, I look forward to being bugged

as u wish, Dark Lady Destiny.

I knew you had the makings of a trusty servant. ;)

Also, if more poetry you are looking for, to The Saga Forum you should go.

16. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I was arm in arm with Jag Fel, speaking with the Miraluka when I realized Voanes was a lubusk in srivittes? clothing.

I'll assume one of them is like a sheep, and another is like a wolf ;)

17. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    On the planet Ansion, there is a small creature known as the srivitte. They are cute, a homely sort of adorable that only the kind-hearted truly appreciate, with slick, short black fur, a stunted snout full of whiskers that center large brown eyes under two ears too small for its head. Four legs support the srivitte's heavily flared, pear-shaped body, from which juts a wide, flat, paddle-like tail the color of the ocean.

Glad you told me that. Now, instead of shooting the little critter on sight I'll be able to relax in the knowledge that his fuzzy cuteness is genuine, and not an attempt to put me off my guard so it can jump me. [face_whistling]

Time and time again, through multiple Jedi purges, destruction of planets, and a general dislike of a race so gifted with clairvoyance, the Miraluka have managed to endure where logic says they should be extinct.

Good one. =D=

Finding a Miraluka alive today is nearly as rare as running into a Fallanassi, though I can say from experience, no less irritating.

Too true. [face_laugh]

18. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003

Ok...was it just me? [face_thinking] But I was immediately reminded of a cross between a fluffy little bunny, a pug, a bulldog puppy, and the tail of a duck billed platapus! 8-}

Did we read about srivittes in An Approaching Storm? Or did you invent this yourself?

Run, Jaina, run! ;)

19. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    A bit of Yoda. Interesting post, even if I am puzzled.

20. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Its shaping up nice, post more soon. :)

Add more characters if you want. You can never have too many characters.

21. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    The more I read of this story the more I like it. I hope you can post again soon. I am really looking forward to finding out everything that has happened.

22. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    spork: *grins* Know that that had a mind of it's own. No premediation there to type that. But...uh...I'm at a loss for the second psrt. I'm expereince severe moments of idiocy.

I'm not sure what you just said there :p

But...I GET THE FIRST POST! HA!!

Congrats :p

First off. That whole history of the srivitte thinger, I think, can also be applied as a metaphor for the Jedi too. Unless I'm reading too much into things.

Nope, you're right. Could definitely be applied to the Jedi as well.

And, uh...are Miraluka also a little like the Ryn with there history?

I don't know, I made the whole thing about them being disliked up 8-} though they have been through at least two Jedi purges, had their world destroyed, and we haven't seen any in the post-Empire EU that I know of...

I like that last, little skeptical bit. Shows that she's learned not to blindly follow anyone.

Yeah, I think it's more a point that she never met Yoda and I wanted to quote him :p

And BTW, I love the chapter title.

Thanks, my young Padawan :D

JoD: ha. No wonder Jaina hates her. That's sure a slap in the face. And you know how a lot of people hate know-it-alls.

Well, Jaina did sort of ask her if being different sucked...

//mimicks_Miraluka//I'm right. You're wrong. I see what people really are.//end_mimmick//

You're good at impressions :p

Ugh. Sheesh. I sympathize with Jaina.

I'm starting to pick up on that :p

I'm sure that sisn't sit well with Jaina did it?

No, it didn't. We'll see what Voanes had to tell her about her future soon...

I liked your descriptions of the creatures of Ansion. I agree with spork. I thought of the Jedi too.

Thanks, and that's true :)

Anyways, thank you for the post.

You're very welcome :p Thank you for reading it :)

As well you should.

well, there were some rumors...

*gets paranoid* [face_worried]

I knew you had the makings of a trusty servant.

[face_devil]

Also, if more poetry you are looking for, to The Saga Forum you should go.

I really need to check in there more often :oops: especially with all the new RotS stuff. Thanks for telling me... and thanks for putting it in Yoda-speak :D

spike: I'll assume one of them is like a sheep, and another is like a wolf

Where would you draw a conclusion like that? :p They don't look anything like a sheep or wolf, but one is harmless and the other a predator ;)

Mandalorian: Glad you told me that. Now, instead of shooting the little critter on sight I'll be able to relax in the knowledge that his fuzzy cuteness is genuine, and not an attempt to put me off my guard so it can jump me.

You're starting to worry me o_O

Be kind to animals [face_peace]

Good one.
    Too true.

TSF: Ok...was it just me? But I was immediately reminded of a cross between a fluffy little bunny, a pug, a bulldog puppy, and the tail of a duck billed platapus!

[face_laugh] I was thinking about a seal with legs and a beavers tail [face_laugh]

Did we read about srivittes in An Approaching Storm? Or did you invent this yourself?

No, they're mine. I thought about digging through AS and seeing the creatures in there, because I remember quite a few, but it was just easier to make them up [face_lazy]

Run, Jaina, run!

If only you'd been there to warn her ;)

Thanks for reading :D

Sil: A bit of Yoda. Interesting post, even if I am puzzled.

Too confusing? Thanks though.

Reva: Its shaping up nice, post more soon.

Thanks, and I'll try. :D

Add more characters if you want. You can never have too many characters.

That's good advice and I'll try. I'll get to everyone eventually. We'll see what Tahiri, Jacen, Han and Leia, Luke and Mara, Kyp, and everyone else a

23. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004

YodaKenobi:

I have a vacuum in my closet :p

um... o_O

It's one of the better post-Rebirth NJO books...

I have to finish it ... but currently I am only reading in the underground and thats far too short to actually finish it fast :( :rolleyes:

Well, it was pretty long ;)

u have to be kidding... the others are far longer then mine was :p

Chapter 5: Jaina's plot to kill Sovel

[face_laugh]
    I think he has to learn really fast how to parry a lightsabre with an umbrella :p :D ;)

sounds after a mix of rat and ... um ... how is it called in English :confused:

*runs searching for her dictionary*

... ah ... guinea pig :p

A fairly docile herbivore that roams the golden plains of the Rimward planet, the portly srivittes are a favorite of many predators on Ansion, as well as some of the world's sentient tribes, who call them "tubbies."

*blinks* o_O

These tribesmen disliked the critters because one tribe, the Sushinka, believed that their presence would curse the tribe with infertility. They believed this, because for centuries, the srivittes have been rare.

Their lack of any real defense and their heavy backsides that give them the athletic ability of a Hutt, are what made them so appealing to the plains' predators.

o_O :confused:

One such predator, the lubusk, large champagne colored beasts as long as a human with six powerful legs, sharp claws and teeth, and a pair of thick tusks, are particularly efficient in their pursuit of the little srivittes. So thorough were the hunters that it was widely believed that the lubusk had driven the srivittes to complete extinction.

This was believed, time and time again, for centuries.

*is totally confused*

Defying all science and evolutionary rules of survival, the srivitte always returns...

um ... yeah ... not to kill those little creatures
    nature finds always a way [face_whistling]

the Fallanassi are those on Zanoma Sekot and vanished with it in the end of TUF, right?

When I greeted Voanes at the Great Hyperspace Gala, as I said earlier, I was feeling quite good about myself? everything was rainbows and Ewok hugs. By the time we parted, I felt about as lousy as I can ever remember.

rainbows and Ewok hugs... nice phrase :D

Those of you who value your sanity will take this down? if you ever meet a Miraluka, especially if you're at a party and feeling well, run the other way. They are to be avoided like the Death Seed Plague. If you do stay, for Force-sake, listen to them!

ah... she is the woman with the vision

Upon meeting Voanes Malu, I couldn't have guessed this. She was dressed in azure robes that nearly covered every inch of her. Red lips and a small, unobtrusive nose hinted at attractiveness beneath the veil that covered her head from top to the bottom of her eyes? or where her eyes should have been. Miraluka are born blind, I'm not sure if they actually have any eyes or not, and it would be rude to ask.

Miraluka see through the Force? when Voanes looked at me, or anyone for that matter, she could see the makeup of my being, whether I was a student of the light or an agent of darkness. Miraluka can see the Force so clearly that they have no need for physical sight, and can even see into the future with more frequency and accuracy than most Jedi? is it any wonder why I hate her?

ouch...
    Jay seams to have strong feelings against this woman...

24. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Wow, YK! I'm not sure what to say that hasn't already been said, except that I think this particular post is one of your finest moments!

Absolutely superb.

If I could, I'd introduce her to Nieus P. Sovel? I'm sure proof of predetermination would give him a damned heart attack.

LOL! How Jaina!

I can't wait to see where you're taking this...

oldj

25. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    You're starting to worry me

Be kind to animals

Well, one does get a little paranoid, what with the sort of wildlife one tends to encounter on Ansion. [face_whistling]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.