Beyond - Legends I, Jaina Solo (The Great Chiss War)(Post-NJO: Jaina, Jag, Kyp, Jacen, Tahiri,more) Completed 2/23/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Where would you draw a conclusion like that? They don't look anything like a sheep or wolf, but one is harmless and the other a predator

[image=http://southpark.unas.cz/screny/3061.jpg]

I'm a sad Panda :(
  2. _Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, Jaina did sort of ask her if being different sucked...

Yeah, and she didn't think so!

You're good at impressions

Yeah, i've always thought so. :p Hey, it was the best I could do at the time!

Can't wait to see what's in Jaina's future. THough you already have hinted on it before, haven't you?

*gets paranoid*

Heh. Heh. Heh.

I really need to check in there more often especially with all the new RotS stuff. Thanks for telling me... and thanks for putting it in Yoda-speak

yes, you should, and you're welcome. :)

3. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    Maggy: um...

Well, it's a vacuum cleaner :p

I have to finish it ... but currently I am only reading in the underground and thats far too short to actually finish it fast

I don't know what that is.

u have to be kidding... the others are far longer then mine was

:p

I think he has to learn really fast how to parry a lightsabre with an umbrella

[face_laugh]

sounds after a mix of rat and ... um ... how is it called in English
    *runs searching for her dictionary*
    ... ah ... guinea pig

Now I'm curious about what the German word for guinea pig is :p

*blinks*

Not Tela Tubbies (sp?) :p

"face_raised_brow] :confused: "

I'm not sure what to make of those faces... :p

*is totally confused*

Sorry. It's not all that important. Let's just say there's a little animal that should be extinct, but isn't :)

um ... yeah ... not to kill those little creatures
    nature finds always a way

Not always. Go ask the dodo :p

the Fallanassi are those on Zanoma Sekot and vanished with it in the end of TUF, right?

No, the Fallanassi are a cult of Force-users who creat illusions. They're from the Black Fleet Crisis. Luke's mother was supposedly one of them, but I think the prequels have pretty much squashed that :p

rainbows and Ewok hugs... nice phrase

:D

ah... she is the woman with the vision

;)

ouch...
    Jay seams to have strong feelings against this woman...
    ... I am curious what is happening with this vision

She may have been sarcastic about actually hating her ;)

... so much for equality in the galaxy

I'd think the Empire would shatter that illusion :p

thats a good thing to know that Jedi can go fail

Yup, just like Yoda said :D

cool analogy
    what is she seeing in Jag...

A memory core and servo motors? :p

more interesting would be what is she seeing in Jaina?

Find out soon ;)

*confusness slighly vanishs*

I hope so. If the thing with the animals was too confusing, you can just ignore it, as it won't be important to the story :)

to be honest... I never had to use the dictionary as often as in this post
    Thanks (in the best way possible )

:)

Even when I was confused in the beginning (what can be partly blamed on lack of understanding of some ... um ... many words), it made all sense in the end (mostly)
    Well done

That's good, and thanks again :D

oldj: Wow, YK! I'm not sure what to say that hasn't already been said, except that I think this particular post is one of your finest moments!
    Absolutely superb.

Thank you :) [face_blush]

LOL! How Jaina!

I think she's psychotic :p

I can't wait to see where you're taking this...

Nowhere good :p And thanks for reading :D

Mandalorian: Well, one does get a little paranoid, what with the sort of wildlife one tends to encounter on Ansion.

Been there, have you? o_O

Spike: I'm a sad Panda

I don't watch South Park so that I don't really get the reference :p but the picture is funny.

JoD: Yeah, and she didn't think so!

Yeah, i've always thought so. Hey, it was the best I could do at the time!

I was serious? sounded just like her :p

Can't wait to see what's in Jaina's future. THough you already have hinted on it before, haven't you?

Yes, I see stranded on a Chiss world with Artoo in her future :p But yeah, I hope there are some surprises...

yes, you should, and you're welcome.

4. _Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I was serious? sounded just like her

Oh. [face_plain] Than, thank you. :p

yes, I see stranded on a Chiss world with Artoo in her future But yeah, I hope there are some surprises...

You hope? Shouldn't you know? :confused:
  5. Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master

star 5
    Been there, have you? o_O

I have, as a matter of fact, and the experience has only served to further deepen my firmly-held conviction that three quarters of the galaxy's plant and animal life exist only to devour unwary humans. [face_thinking]

Have you ever attempted to convince one of those bloodthirsty tumbleweeds to part company with you after it has fastened itself onto your leg? :eek:

Not an experience that bears repetition I can assure you. [face_frustrated]
  6. Maggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Yoda:

Well, it's a vacuum cleaner :p

[face_laugh]

Now I'm curious about what the German word for guinea pig is :p

it?s `Meerschweinchen´
    Meer = ocean
    Schweinchen = tiny pig

Not Tela Tubbies (sp?) :p

[face_mischief] Tele Tubbies? Thats a series for kids :p

Sorry. It's not all that important. Let's just say there's a little animal that should be extinct, but isn't :)

meanwhile I figured :)

Not always. Go ask the dodo :p

dodo?

No, the Fallanassi are a cult of Force-users who creat illusions. They're from the Black Fleet Crisis. Luke's mother was supposedly one of them, but I think the prequels have pretty much squashed that :p

Black Fleet Crisis? *looks at her dust coverd books* Think haven?t read them in a while [face_thinking] Haven?t read them at all I think :p

I'd think the Empire would shatter that illusion :p

Hah!

Yup, just like Yoda said :D

*lol* yeah possible :p

A memory core and servo motors? :p

[face_laugh]

Find out soon ;)

*waits patiently*

I hope so. If the thing with the animals was too confusing, you can just ignore it, as it won't be important to the story :)

after rereading and rereading I figured it out :)

That's good, and thanks again :D

~Mags~

7. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    JoD: Oh. Than, thank you.

You're welcome :p

You hope? Shouldn't you know?

What am I? Psychic?

Mandalorian: I have, as a matter of fact, and the experience has only served to further deepen my firmly-held conviction that three quarters of the galaxy's plant and animal life exist only to devour unwary humans.
    Have you ever attempted to convince one of those bloodthirsty tumbleweeds to part company with you after it has fastened itself onto your leg?
    Not an experience that bears repetition I can assure you.

One of my soldiers got pulled into the sarlacc pit in Battlefront... does that count? :p

Mags: it?s `Meerschweinchen´
    Meer = ocean
    Schweinchen = tiny pig

I used to have a few ocean pigs :p

Tele Tubbies? Thats a series for kids

Yeah, I've never seen it, but it looks pretty bad :p

meanwhile I figured

Ahh, good.

dodo?

It was a flightless bird that is now extinct. Sort of the poster-animal for extinction.

Black Fleet Crisis? *looks at her dust coverd books* Think haven?t read them in a while Haven?t read them at all I think

You didn't miss much :p
  8. Maggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Yoda:

I used to have a few ocean pigs :p

Me too, but back then I was young ... urgh ... that sounds as would I be old ... oh my goodness ... I?m ... it?s nearly twenty years back :eek: :p ;) :D

Yeah, I've never seen it, but it looks pretty bad :p

I was forced to watch it when I babysit my lil cousin (3 at that time) ... it?s not pretty bad ... it?s horrible!!

Ahh, good.

It was a flightless bird that is now extinct. Sort of the poster-animal for extinction.

ah... :)

You didn't miss much :p

Hah! That bad? :p

~Mags~

9. _Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    What am I? Psychic?

Um...isn't this your story/ :confused: :p
  10. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    Maggy: Me too, but back then I was young ... urgh ... that sounds as would I be old ... oh my goodness ... I?m ... it?s nearly twenty years back

Yes, I was really little too. Ended up accidently adopting a pregnant one and ending up with a bunch of them [face_laugh]

I was forced to watch it when I babysit my lil cousin (3 at that time) ... it?s not pretty bad ... it?s horrible!!

[face_laugh]

Hah! That bad?

Well, the political stuff was good. The other two-thirds of it were not so good :p

JoD: Um...isn't this your story/

No, it's Jaina's :p

Okay, I should have posted today but I haven't worked on this fic at all :( I'll try and get something ready for tomorrow. :)
  11. _Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    No, it's Jaina's

Okay, I should have posted today but I haven't worked on this fic at all I'll try and get something ready for tomorrow.

Um, yeah, it's Jaina's if you want to get literal. :p

Yes, post. :) Soon, if you would. :p
  12. Lola64 Jedi Master

star 4
    When I see that I've missed so much I usually tend to shy away, keeping to the freshly posted stories. But today I decided to venture in here and am berating myself for not doing it sooner.

This is an amazing story. It's so original.

It's also so well written. I'm sure if I took out every Star Wars novel and video I will not find any reference to the creatures, planets, and races mentioned here although I should.

They just fit in to the Star Wars universe as we know it. Your description of them is so detailed I can picture them in my mind.

I'm afraid to know what Jag's done to cause him to be hunted by his former flame.

I'm surprised at Mara. I mean Luke is so calm and passive I wouldn't think what the Chiss did during Survivor's Quest would make him suspicious of all their actions but Mara is quite the skeptic. She doesn't trust anyone. Unless motherhood had changed her so much. So here's my "Shame on you Mara".

Speaking of Survivor's Quest I have to go back and read it. It was a great book.

I've always wondered what happened to those surviving Jedi. Someone ought to bring them back, I'm just saying.

13. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    JoD: Um, yeah, it's Jaina's if you want to get literal.

No, I think I'm just getting absurd :p

Yes, post. Soon, if you would.

I'll try... but speaking of posting, whatever happened to that fic, missy? o_O

Lola: When I see that I've missed so much I usually tend to shy away, keeping to the freshly posted stories. But today I decided to venture in here and am berating myself for not doing it sooner.

I know what you mean. It's normally hard for me to start a fic if I see it's already got 20 pages going or something.

This is an amazing story. It's so original.

Thanks so much :)

It's also so well written. I'm sure if I took out every Star Wars novel and video I will not find any reference to the creatures, planets, and races mentioned here although I should.

Well, a lot of it is SW canon, like Miraluka and Ansion, but some of it is original. I try and use existing canon material wherever I can.

They just fit in to the Star Wars universe as we know it. Your description of them is so detailed I can picture them in my mind.

Thank you :)

I'm afraid to know what Jag's done to cause him to be hunted by his former flame.

He got a bad haircut :(

I'm surprised at Mara. I mean Luke is so calm and passive I wouldn't think what the Chiss did during Survivor's Quest would make him suspicious of all their actions but Mara is quite the skeptic. She doesn't trust anyone. Unless motherhood had changed her so much. So here's my "Shame on you Mara".

Yes, she totally blew it :p She should have seen it coming.

Speaking of Survivor's Quest I have to go back and read it. It was a great book.

Yes, I'm a big fan of Zahn's stuff :D

I've always wondered what happened to those surviving Jedi. Someone ought to bring them back, I'm just saying.

I actually am using "Evlyn Tabory" in another fic of mine.

Thanks for reading and all your comments :)

Okay, I'm only about halfway done with a post and haven't had a chance to work on it yet today, so there's a good chance there won't be a post until tommorow :( I will try, though.
  14. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    Chapter 6: In Which a Miraluka Ruins Jaina's Life

Nieus P. Sovel? acclaimed Sullustan writer, mathematician, crackpot philosopher? went on in his classic, Choices and the Sentient Being, to explain that a sentient life could be summed up by a few key choices one made at the defining moments of one?s life. He called these moments, these turning points in all of our lives, Essence Points?... Is it any wonder this masterpiece was an intergalactic bestseller for more than five years?

During my two days here on Chafour, I have found myself recounting many of the Essence Points? of my own life, that Sovel would be sure to assign a mathematical value and tell me whether I was a good person or not. As near as I can tell, there are two types of these defining moments that the droopy-faced Sullustan must have been referring to.

The obvious ones where you know your life is never going to be the same? Chewie's death, the Myrkr mission, my little brother, Anakin, sacrificing himself to save us all, my graduation into Jedi Knighthood when Uncle Luke proclaimed me the Sword of the Jedi. When these come up, you know what's upon you and you'll have to live with your decisions.

Then there are the others that Mr. Sovel seems to have forgotten about. The seemingly innocuous decisions we make that can come back and hit you like a blaster bolt inside a magnetically sealed garbage chute. Like my family's decision to go to Dubrillion for a vacation and ending up in the first battle of the Yuuzhan Vong War, or as I said before, my decision not to travel to Csilla with Jag? Sovel mistakenly overlooks these.

He doesn't admit it though, adding a formula for the unexpected that I can't begin to understand, his reasoning being that the decisions that follow, i.e. my decision to fight at Dubrillion rather than flee, are character determining.

One such Essence Point? in my life occurred that fateful night at the Great Hyperspace Gala on Kuat. I won't lie, there was a feeling that something was going to happen, but it was a warning through the Force, not Sovel's territory. I remember speaking about it with my twin brother shortly before we ran into Voanes Malu. He'd slipped away from Tenel Ka for a moment? I was drinking champagne, he was sipping on some disgusting vegetable juice.

"I don't know why," I'd tried to explain to him. "You?re the expert on premonitions... what do you think is going on?"

"I couldn't possibly know," he'd replied. "It might be something in the Force but it's just as likely that you're feeling a little excitement about being here, seeing your friends and family, being with Jag? but my advice is the same either way."

"Which is?" I asked with a quirk of one eyebrow, fully aware of what Jacen would say.

"Trust the Force."

I love my brother, Force knows I do, but it's become increasingly clear that in many situations, the boy is completely useless. I'd have been better off going to Threepio for advice!

Trust the Force... what is that? Look at where the Force has gotten me.

So anyway, when I did meet Voanes Malu, I was happy, my head filled with silly ideas about the Force guiding me, thanks to Jacen. It was only a matter of drinks before we were trying to get the Miraluka Jedi to tell us what she saw in the Force like some party-working fortuneteller.

"I'm sorry," she said. "It doesn't work that way. I can't control my visions."

Never the less, as the evening was winding down, Voanes pulled me aside into the hall outside the ballroom.

This would be the Essence Point? for you Sovel fans.

"What's the matter?" I asked, puzzled by the Miraluka's strange behavior.

"Jaina Solo, this must be discussed in private," she said.

It was then that my own premonitions became clearer and I knew what Voanes' panic was all about. When I was goading her into telling me about my future, she had seen something in the Force... something she couldn't discuss in front of the others.

"I see grave things ahead for you
  15. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    You will kill Jagged Fel.

He bores her that much? :p :p :p

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Good stuff YK, as Luke said in DW, Jaina is not destined for the easy life :D
  16. thesporkbewithyou Jedi Master

star 4
    Eep, new postie! *dances around*

You know, someone really has to go and write Sovel's works. He's a really interesting fellow. But now I just have one question. How did Jaina Solo wind up reading any of Sovel's works? I would think that that would be a more Jacen or Kyp thing to do.

Essence Points...Sovel's the real philosopher isn't he? Now, if only Mace would have had the power to detect and refine people's Essence Points...

I love my brother, Force knows I do, but it's become increasingly clear that in many situations, the boy is completely useless. I'd have been better off going to Threepio for advice!

Well, it's about time that girl realized her brother's a useless nancy boy! Even Threepio has more practical combat experience than Jacen does.

"No," she replied emphatically. "You do not understand. I have seen a great war. Betrayal... friendships will be severed, allies divided, your loved ones... slain... the galaxy may never recover."

Uh oh. Those "Galaxy may never recover" disasters never turn out good. But I'm getting increasingly worried. Not about Chiss boy dying, but about who else will. Eep!
  17. c_owensby Jedi Master

star 3
    Wow, interesting stuff. I am really interested in finding out more about the things that have happened between the time the Miraluka told Jaina she would kill Jag up to the current situation she finds herself in. I guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out.
  18. _Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I was drinking champagne, he was sipping on some disgusting vegetable juice.

That sounds so like Jacen. :p

[face_laugh] Again, I love Jaina's musings on her twin. :)

This would be the Essence Point? for you Sovel fans.

Brilliant. :cool:

"Is that all?" I'd asked, the last vestiges of courage melting away as the sobering truth was before me. That I would never know happiness again.

Aw. i forgot about the know happiness thing. Poor Jaina. And she has to kill Jag? WIll she do it with intent or will it just be an accident? Will something she do cause his death or will she bring it about by her own hand? Man, I have so many questions! :)

Oh, yeah, about my fic. I'm still working on it, I have about 17 chapters. I know that's not that much but I write slow....

When I get 20 I'll start posting it. maybe having other people to spur me to post will help me write. :)

19. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    Spike: He bores her that much?

[face_laugh] He could bore her to death instead :p

Sorry, couldn't resist.

It's fine with me :p

Good stuff YK, as Luke said in DW, Jaina is not destined for the easy life

Thanks, and yeah, that's true :(

Spork: Eep, new postie! *dances around*

I've never seen anyone do the robot over a new post before :p

You know, someone really has to go and write Sovel's works. He's a really interesting fellow.

I'm considering it :p but it has way more detractors than positives :p

But now I just have one question. How did Jaina Solo wind up reading any of Sovel's works? I would think that that would be a more Jacen or Kyp thing to do.

Maybe they were required study, maybe she got them from Jacen, maybe the book was so famous you could not read it and hear everything about it from other people. There are lots of possibilities :p

Essence Points...Sovel's the real philosopher isn't he? Now, if only Mace would have had the power to detect and refine people's Essence Points...

I was actually thinking of that when I wrote it today [face_laugh] I was afraid people might draw a connection between Essence points and shatterpoints, and then Sovel and Stover :p

Well, it's about time that girl realized her brother's a useless nancy boy!

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

Even Threepio has more practical combat experience than Jacen does.

That might be true [face_thinking]

Uh oh. Those "Galaxy may never recover" disasters never turn out good. But I'm getting increasingly worried. Not about Chiss boy dying, but about who else will. Eep!

I could tell you now, but then I'd have to add you to the list [face_mischief]

Thanks for reading, spork :D :)

owensby: Wow, interesting stuff. I am really interested in finding out more about the things that have happened between the time the Miraluka told Jaina she would kill Jag up to the current situation she finds herself in. I guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out.

I'm afraid so :p That stuff will be filled in little by little as we go and we'll find out about Tahiri and Kyp, and Jacen, and everyone else :D Thanks for reading, owensby :)

JoD: That sounds so like Jacen.

Yes, I just couldn't picture him drinking along with her :p

Again, I love Jaina's musings on her twin.

Brilliant.

[face_batting]

Aw. i forgot about the know happiness thing. Poor Jaina. And she has to kill Jag?

No, she doesn't have to :p the Miraluka just said she would.

WIll she do it with intent or will it just be an accident? Will something she do cause his death or will she bring it about by her own hand? Man, I have so many questions!

She's going to run over him with a speeder 4 times on accident :p Have to wait and see. Voanes could be wrong afterall ;)

Oh, yeah, about my fic. I'm still working on it, I have about 17 chapters. I know that's not that much but I write slow....

Actually that's very impressive :D

When I get 20 I'll start posting it. maybe having other people to spur me to post will help me write.

[face_dancing] Would you like me to round up random users to cheer you on? :p Looking forward to seeing it up, JoD :) And thanks again for reading :)
  20. SilSolo Jedi Knight

star 5
    Sovel's sounding more and more like a Vulcan by the post!
  21. TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sovel sounds more and more to me as if he spent a little time around Mace somehow, somewhere and then took off with his Shatterpoint theory, and adpated it to terms he could understand. [face_thinking]

Jacen [face_laugh] :-B

Then Voanes spoke again, and life was never the same.

Essence Point. ?

"You will kill Jagged Fel."

You've been dying to say that for the longest time! [face_shame_on_you] ;)

Why would Voanes decide to go spouting off about such a terrible prediction? Has she ever heard about self-fulfilling prophecies? Everytime people go and try to prevent these thing they all end up making them happen! Oedpus, anyone? If she's so wise, she'd keep her big old mouth shut! Yoda definitely needed to get a hold of this young whipper snapper, and teach her a thing or two about "alway in motion the future is." ;)

Ok, ok, ok.....keep writing....I need to know what comes next! [face_laugh] [:D]
  22. lurker2209 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    wow...I missed a few chapters, but I'm getting caught up. I just have to say that I loved the part about introducting Sovel to Voannes! And the way you described her people was a really cool metaphor. The Blind seeing by presience actually reminding me a bit of Dune.

And poor Jaina being told you will kill Jag...what a burden. I wonder what exactly Voannes hoped to accomplish by telling her this.

~Lurker
  23. _Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Why would Voanes decide to go spouting off about such a terrible prediction? Has she ever heard about self-fulfilling prophecies? Everytime people go and try to prevent these thing they all end up making them happen!

I know!

RotS spoilers********************************************

Yeah, Anakin was soo wrapped up in trying to save Padme from his vision and trying to prevent it that his actions actually made his phropecy a reality! Geez!

******End Spoilers************

Question, do we have to put a spoler warning for RotS still?

Yes, I just couldn't picture him drinking along with her

I don't think he should! Jacen should stick to caf and gross veggie drinks. :p

No, she doesn't have to the Miraluka just said she would.

A fine distinction, that. Well, we'll see what happens.

She's going to run over him with a speeder 4 times on accident Have to wait and see. Voanes could be wrong afterall

4 times by accident? How's she going to explain that? lol That would be funny. Maybe she's counting on that. :p

Actually that's very impressive

You think? I don't think so since I started writing this almost a year ago. [face_blush]

Would you like me to round up random users to cheer you on? Looking forward to seeing it up, JoD And thanks again for reading

If you think it would help. By all means... :p

24. kellaina Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Nieus P. Sovel? acclaimed Sullustan writer, mathematician, crackpot philosopher

Aren't all good philosophers crackpots in some way? :p

And she's just realizing this now?

"Is that all?" I'd asked, the last vestiges of courage melting away as the sobering truth was before me. That I would never know happiness again.

Uh oh! I think this calls for more champagne.

Then Voanes spoke again, and life was never the same.

Essence Point. ?

"You will kill Jagged Fel."

Uh oh again! Of course now we're left asking how and why...

Great post! I really liked the 'Essence Point' explanation in particular.

25. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    Sil: Sovel's sounding more and more like a Vulcan by the post!

I don't know Star Trek well enough to know the characteristics of a Vulcan :p But thanks for reading :D

TFS: Sovel sounds more and more to me as if he spent a little time around Mace somehow, somewhere and then took off with his Shatterpoint theory, and adpated it to terms he could understand.

Yes, Sovel's power is that he can see everyone's Essence Point :p

Jacen

You've been dying to say that for the longest time!

Who? Me? [face_batting]

Yeah, okay, I have been dying to say that :p I should write a story with that title :p

Why would Voanes decide to go spouting off about such a terrible prediction? Has she ever heard about self-fulfilling prophecies? Everytime people go and try to prevent these thing they all end up making them happen!

Well, it didn't work that way when Yoda told Luke not to go to Bespin ;)

Oedpus, anyone?

Are you suggesting Jaina will murder her father and marry her mother? :p I'm pretty sure that plot line won't fly around here...

If she's so wise, she'd keep her big old mouth shut! Yoda definitely needed to get a hold of this young whipper snapper, and teach her a thing or two about "alway in motion the future is."

I'm sure Voanes didn't mean any harm [face_mischief]

Ok, ok, ok.....keep writing....I need to know what comes next!

Lurker: wow...I missed a few chapters, but I'm getting caught up. I just have to say that I loved the part about introducting Sovel to Voannes! And the way you described her people was a really cool metaphor. The Blind seeing by presience actually reminding me a bit of Dune.

I never read Dune (or watched the movie), but Miraluka are Star Wars canon, not my creation.

And poor Jaina being told you will kill Jag...what a burden. I wonder what exactly Voannes hoped to accomplish by telling her this.

She probably wants to extort money from her. "I'll tell you more for 50 credits" :p

Thanks for reading, lurker :)

JoD: I know!
    RotS spoilers********************************************
    Yeah, Anakin was soo wrapped up in trying to save Padme from his vision and trying to prevent it that his actions actually made his phropecy a reality! Geez!

That doesn't me that will happen here :p

Question, do we have to put a spoler warning for RotS still?

Yeah, it's over. You can start threads with "Padmé is dead!" now :p

I don't think he should! Jacen should stick to caf and gross veggie drinks.

Agreed :p

A fine distinction, that. Well, we'll see what happens.

Yes we will [face_mischief]

4 times by accident? How's she going to explain that? lol That would be funny. Maybe she's counting on that.

I'm glad you won't be disappointed :p Jaina's going to need a good lawyer.

You think? I don't think so since I started writing this almost a year ago.

Yeah, I guess you're right. That is pretty disappointing :p

I'm kidding ;) I think it's cool that you're trying to write so much of it before hand :D

If you think it would help. By all means...

Okay, I'll see what I can do. Be prepared for a bombardment of PM's :p

Kellaina: Aren't all good philosophers crackpots in some way?

Probably. I'm sure it was redundant :p

And she's just realizing this now?

She's probably known for a while. :p

Uh oh! I think this calls for more champagne.

[face_laugh]

Uh oh again! Of course now we're left asking how and why...

Yeah, but I can't really tell you that yet ;)

Great post! I really liked the 'Essence Point' explanation in particular.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it :)

Thanks again, guys [:D]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.