main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi I join the force

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Velli, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Velli

Velli Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2015
    Hello everyone!

First of all, my English is very low ...
    Sorry for my spelling mistakes.

I was looking for something about XenForo and by chance I found this forum. I'm a fan of Star Wars. I have not the level of a super fan, but I really like the SW universe.

Furthermore, it struck me that there games section and role.
    I would like to organize some games.

Greetings to all!

2. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    Hi Velli I hope you like it here. :) RPG's are played here quite often so you should find some fun in these forums.

3. Velli

Velli Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2015
    Yes, I hope to play some.
    I would like to organize a game :)

4. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    Well don't look at me for advice as I know nothing about rpging, heck I've never even played Dungeons and Dragons. :p But I think there is RPG help threads in the Role Playing Forum.

5. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Velli:Hello and welcome. :)

Are you interested in learning about the Light side of the Force through RP, my friend? If you are, we have a fanclub in the EU Community that is called Guardians of the Light that is looking for new Force learners. :D Take a trip there and say hello, and find out if it is something that you would like to do. ;)

Otherwise, enjoy yourself and have fun. :D

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Velli! :)

It's no problem, if your English isn't perfect. There are a lot of people around whose mother tongue isn't English (like me). The more you post here, the better your English will be. Honestly! :)

You enjoy RPG? Then follow the link posted by Jedi Knight Fett. There you can find our RPG board. Best way to get into the atmopshere and style of that board is reading some threads - especially the informational ones. After that join a game as a player (you can get advice which one might fit best, if you ask one of the mods over there). If you have done that, it's time to speak about game mastering a rpg. If you follow this advice, you will avoid some newbie mistakes. :)

Enjoy your stay and ask, if you have any questions! :)