main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq I just found out about....

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Lorithavon, Jul 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    lol

they have the COOLEST planes and all that geeky spacey stuff

not that I am a geek or anything...

2. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    ***UPDATE***
    from San Diego and Mara_Jade_Fan

Hello Everyone!

Today myself and four members of my fanforce chapter went down to the San Diego Convention center and put the X-wing together. Thanks so much for the detailed instructions Tim!

Unfortunately, there was "some" damage in shipping. *ducks* Its not my fault! Not your fault either... it happened during shipping. The rod that held the left back engine had rusted off completely. The rod was bolted back on and the engine is now back where it belongs. The engine on the right side may need this done to it as well. The Magnetic Flashback Suppressors (the half moon acrylic pieces on the end of the left side laser cannons broke in half). We need to get acrylic cement and glue those back together tomorrow. There was also a tear in the upper right wing I believe but that was the extent of the damage. We are repairing it but I am sure that after it gets sent to Dallas, and then returns to you, you will have more to repair again.

Anyway, here are some pictures I took today of us putting the X-Wing back together. I will post more pics in the coming days so you can see just how much your x-wing is being appreciated.

http://public.fotki.com/MaraJade/comic_con_2004/

Thanks guys!

thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.