main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX I just got 8 tickets for Weslyn Edwards 12:01 a.m.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Guybrush, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guybrush

Guybrush Jedi Master star 3

Oct 18, 2001
    You can buy the tickets, Edwards will have a midnight showing. To get to the screen. Go to fandango

1. enter Star Wars and zip code

2. click on Attack of the clones

3. click the "click here" for showtimes

4.Click on Edwards greenway

5. on right hand side of screen scroll down to wed.15 and there you are. 12:01 showing of Attack of the Clones :). See you there.

2. Guybrush

Oct 18, 2001
    Is anyone going to the midnight show at Edwards?

3. DECO_DROID

DECO_DROID Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    i already got my midnight tics at gp amc 30, but i'll probably dress up and see aotc one fri. or sat. at edwards. btw, are you the guybrush from fbtb?

4. buck16

buck16 Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Thanks a lot for the info! Just what I was hoping for.

Matt

5. Guybrush

Oct 18, 2001
    DECO_DROID

I don't know, I'm not sure what "fbtb" means. :) I do post on the spoiler and non spoiler board every once in a while.

Anyway, hope Edwards is a sell out. I love that theater. Can't wait to see the film. The buzz on it is awesome. The worst review I heard said it was just as good as Jedi. (Personally I think that review was fake)

6. Guybrush

Oct 18, 2001
    Well, I got confirms from all my friends. I will be bringing a party of 8 to Clones. We're going out for a few beers before the show and will get there an hour before the film. Hope that is enough time.

7. DECO_DROID

Mar 13, 2002
    sorry for the confusion - the fbtb (from bricks to bothans) is a star wars lego site i check from time to time. if you were the guybrush i've seen posting there, i was going to tell you about a good place to find sw lego...

8. Guybrush

Oct 18, 2001
    No that wasn't me, but that was my favorite toy as a kid. I still look at all the legos when I'm in a toys r us, and if you ever go to disney in florida, check out downtown disney. They have a great lego site there.

9. dracula766

dracula766 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    HELL YEAH! They've got an awesome LEGO store at downtown Disney. WOO HOO...I'll be there in less than 2 weeks. The lego store at disneyland is even bigger & they have a life size vader & r2d2 made from legos.

9 more days...vacation vacation vacation vacation vacation

thats what i need to think to keep me from tearing up idiots at work

10. DECO_DROID

Mar 13, 2002
    actually, i was at the star wars weekends disneyworld had last year and shopped at the lego store there. they do have some nice displays! also picked up limited edition pins, t-shirts, etc...i wish i could go this year as well.

11. Vano

Vano Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    Cool:) I most likely will go watch AOTC at Edwards with more friends on the weekend. For the midnight, I am going to AMC Studio 30 (on Dunvale).

12. Guybrush

Oct 18, 2001
    Man, I can't wait. This is the hardest part, the last few days. They tick so slow. Wednesday can't get here soon enough.

13. CT_MYERS

CT_MYERS Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2002
    Is the Edwards Greenway better than Marqe? I haven't been to either so I have no idea. Please let me know, I would like to join in! Especially for the beer before, Guybrush, lmk if you wouldn't mind another adult beverage drinker in your group and I will come and join you, I have 5/16 off from work, I have plenty of vacation, why not take it? :)

-Chad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.