main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I just got star wars galaxies

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Soler-Vector, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soler-Vector

Soler-Vector Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    just want to know what server yall play on.so i can team with yall.and allso whats your chaters names.

2. Mando_Ithorian

Mando_Ithorian Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Heya!

This is Sean, who ya just met over the weekend. Thanks for letting me hang out with you all! I'm really glad I got to see the final film surrounded by people who care about the Trilogies.

My main SWG character is Billie on Bria server. Here I am a member of Fatal X'Ceptions, one of the oldest guilds, and possibly the first entertainer-oriented guild in the Galaxies. (Although we long ago grew to embrace folks of all professions.)

If you guys have a guild on another server, I'd be happy to start a new character, to hang out and chat at the very least. My main character is Human, since Ithorians were not available way back at the start, and I always wanted to be a Hammerhead in the first place, so I'd welcome the opportunity to try a new avatar. ;)

MTFBWY

3. Bakh-tor_01

Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Swampsurfer, Amberdala, and i can often be met on tempest. Also the SWG Thread has some more but slightly outdated info on who might be where. We have an FFA Guild Hall in New Hope on Corellia in Tempest.
    Also our names on that server match our names here on the boards.
    Hope to see you there soon.

4. DarthGuido

DarthGuido Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2002
    Hey guys, there's a couple of us who play on Chilastra. We're in a family oriented casual guild called HUWIPA (stands for HUsbands, WIves and PArents of Star Wars Galaxies). There are two of us from FFA that play on that server but I can't remember Michael's screen name. You guys are more than welcome to come hang out with us. If you get on Chilastra contact either Elann Tolin, Arnold-Judas Rimmer (both me) or Cim Taurus (Michael) and let us know you're from FFA and who you are on the boards. Hope to see you soon in a galaxy far, far away.

5. DarthRender

DarthRender Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2000
    I'm gonna play this here game one day.

6. Mando_Ithorian

Mando_Ithorian Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    RE: Hey guys, there's a couple of us who play on Chilastra. There are two of us from FFA that play on

Cool, I actually have a character on that server I'd forgotten about, by the name of Warrenzevon. Not a very high level, but I made him almost two years ago so he should have tons of nifty free loot--the free Lifeday paintings, the Veteran Player rewards, etc. I'll have to go check!

Lately I've been having terrible lag every time I logged on, so bad it made crafting and vendor-posting intolerable. Hopefully this is just a temporary thing. [face_frustrated]

7. DarthGuido

DarthGuido Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2002
    Hey Mando, I've had that happen a bunch of times. Usually I just run my spyware/botware programs and it goes away for a while. I use Spybot-Search and Destroy and Ad-Aware. They are both free and I run them about once a week. Haven't had the lag problem (except in Cnet) since I started using them. Hope this helps.

8. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    I am going to call for a meeting in the Tempest Galaxy in game. I will be sending out an eMail shortly about it. If you have never received an eMail from me concerning SWG or anything in that matter, please send me your eMail address in a Private Message or in public here in this thread.

The topic of the meeting is migration of characters to the Chilistra server.

Hope to hear from you all and see you in game.

9. Soler-Vector

Soler-Vector Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    got a chater on tempest.but im new to this game.im so lost.my name on it is Soler Vector.du.lol
    i love to group with you guys sometime.mabe yall can show me the ropes

10. bozecoyo

bozecoyo Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    I was playing on again, off again on Intrepid, but was planning on starting again on Chilistra. Still getting used to the CU. I am interested on what the folks on Tempest are going to do though.

Boze

11. MASTER_KESSECK

MASTER_KESSECK Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    Greetings all i am one of Soler Vectors freinds and i got to go with him this afternoon to see the movie thanks for the ticket bro :).....

Once again nice meeting you all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.