1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

I JUST GOT THE GUNSHIP!!!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by BlasterMaster, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    That would be nice, I must say, but it's not supposed to get here until Thursday, so I'm not going to get my hopes up TOO much. :D
  2. kowikan_monkey Jedi Knight

star 2
    What's the first thing you are gonna do when you open the box?
  3. Lord_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I just got my Gunship from Walmart.com that I ordered on Sunday............man this thing is awesome and it's bigg...hehehehehehe does the happy dance
  4. josheee Jedi Knight

star 1
    Man!

Mine still says "ready". And according to the *****, it's supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Ok, this is making me really upset. If I don't get the gunship soon, I'm going to put a lego one into my Arena diorama that I have going on.

Of course, then I'd have to buy a lego one, and I don't collect the legos.

AAAAAGH!

It's driving me nuts that everyone is starting to get theirs, and mine is still just "READY". What the hell?

5. Lord_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    The Walmart inventory sticker says mine was #14 of 25 so I guess they come in groups of 25
  6. Abhors Elder Guest

lordvader10 , I DID just order mine Monday night. [face_plain] :D .

btw, welcome to the boards.

~Saber_Holder~
  7. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    Johsee just wait till your Gunship comes to you. Do not go out and buy the lego one. You can buy 2 Gunships for the price of 1 lego Gunship.
  8. Abhors Elder Guest

I don't even understand why someone would want the lego one. It's WAY smaller, double the price, you have to put it together, looks stupid (in my opinion), less detailed, and will fall apart easier.

~Saber_Holder~
  9. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    Not everyone feels that way Saber. I love my Gunship lego. I will admit it was a litle expensive. But no one forced me to buy it. As for details I will also admit it is not that acurate. But then agin no lego is. But I did love putting it together. And if you don't touch it, it will not fall apart.
  10. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Hee hee hee, I fart in this thread's general direction. ;) ;)

Just kidding guys, I hope you all get yours REAL soon, I think EVERY Star Wars fans needs one of these in their house. :D
  11. lordvader10 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sithman, you bum! Hehe, just to let you know the BIG news on my gunship: it's been upraged from READY to ORDERED :\ whatever that means.

--Nick
  12. josheee Jedi Knight

star 1
    All I have to say is F*&$!~!

People are getting their gunships left and right, and all I'm left with are annoying Wal mart customer service reps who can't help me!

My status has said "Ready" ever since I ordered it, but it also said that it was due to arrive today.

So, today, even though it never said "Shipped" I was secretly hoping I would get home and it would be here...but no dice. So I check my Wal Mart page, and NOW it says "Ordered", but they've changed my damn delivery date to September 18th!!!!

It's no fair!

13. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    "upraged from READY to ORDERED :\

So you're still angry?

:p
  14. josheee Jedi Knight

star 1
    I can't consider it an "upgrade" when yesterday it said I was supposed to get it 9.5.02, and TODAY...it says I won't have it until 9.18.02

That just sucks!

Man....what am I going to do for 13 more days waiting for this thing?
  15. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    "Man....what am I going to do for 13 more days waiting for this thing?"

Listen to me talk about mine, maybe? :D
  16. josheee Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah, you did somehow become the poster boy for this ship (even though I can gaurantee I love mine more than you because I don't even HAVE IT YET!!!!)

Hehehe.

So where are the pictures? I STILL haven't seen any cool pictures yet. I want to see some with clonetroopers and Yoda inside...come on!
  17. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    DUDE, Dad is bringing camera home from work tonight (we don't have a digital camera, he's gotta borrow one from his work).

There'll be pics up later or Saturday for sure. Don't worry. :)
  18. Abhors Elder Guest

I just checked walmart.com, and it was last scanned only 2 states away!!! it will be here at the beginning of next week (probably). :D

~Saber_Holder~
  19. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    Sithman`s Gunship theard is way better than this.I`m taking all my Gunship discussions there
  20. B'omarr Force Ghost

star 6
    Got mine in today. Oh yeah.

It's pretty sweet. About as long as the body of the AT AT, and as wide as the Falcon. It's not quite as big as those two though, as it's winged.

I really like how they set it up to be interactive with some of the stuff coming out soon. I've got to buy at least two pilots now, to get the ray-bubbles, and there's a place in the back of the gunship to put the speeder that comes with the deluxe clonetrooper.
  21. Abhors Elder Guest

I'll start disscussing it there when I actually get it Monday (probably) :)

~Saber_Holder~
  22. IB420 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have been waiting waiting waiting for the Republic Gunship to arrive in stores.

WalMart was advertising it for a late August release on its website, and now it's GONE.

Toysrus had it marked (without picture, geez) as "available Sept 10th"

Is it there? NO! Today the website has it listed as available Oct 1st.

Is anyone else anguishing over this? It makes me wanna bust into TRU and start kicking their butts Anakin-style like the "animals they are" Grrrrr.

If theyare going to decalre a release date, they need to stick to it- especially if that date is 1/4 YEAR AFTER the film's release!!!

Also, I want more clone troopers, like maybe an army-builder set.

Thanx, just had to vent about this. I have been waiting for today for weeks thinking I would finally have a dang gunship, and now I gotta wait another month. Grrrr.

(-O=[face_hypnotized]
    www.tiepilot.org

23. BlasterMaster Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dont diss my thread it is the grand daddy of all Gunship Threads..without this thread there would BE NO SITHMAN
  24. josheee Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh yeah? Well without the Gunship, there would be no EITHER of you. And without Star Wars there would be nothing. At all.
    Period.

:)
  25. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.