I JUST GOT THE GUNSHIP!!!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by BlasterMaster, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. kowikan_monkey Jedi Knight

star 2
    I don't have enough money for the gunship

Damn the world!!!!!
  2. Abhors Elder Guest

That really sucks. I think I'll go and check my order status now.

~Saber_Holder~
  3. Abhors Elder Guest

Well, I just went to WalMart.com. My order status was still 'ORDERED'. I assume it takes them a couple of buisness days to put stuff into the mail. Now, for the bad news, I could not find any trace of the Gunship on the web site. I think I got lucky, and bought it just in time.

~EDIT~
    NEWS FLASH: I looked a little more on the site, and found the item with an 'OUT OF STOCK' tag, like someone else mentioned.

~Saber_Holder~
  4. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I got an order in to WalMart.com last night, about 10 EST. It's supposed to be here Friday.

Add to that I finally found Teemto and Ki Adi Mundi, and I had quite a good weekend. ;)
  5. Abhors Elder Guest

It sound like you did! I had a good weekend up until yesturday, when all the stores I checked didnt have the gunship, and I got a big Poision Ivy outbreak on my face, and, uh, you know where.... I ordered the gunship last night on Walmart.com, and got to get out of school today, so it made up for it.

~Saber_Holder~
  6. lordvader10 Jedi Knight

star 1
    QUESTION! To all those who ordered the Gunship off of Walmart.com, what does your ORDER STATUS currently say?

Mine's stuck at Ready...ugh!
  7. Grand_Theft_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I have scoured the stores here in Indianapolis, and man, they are teasing me!!!! The Meijer I normally go to had a tag for it, but... no Gunship!!! The TRU I visited had a sign, but... no Gunship!!!! Grrrr!!!!

I did almost buy the X-Wing though. What a sweet-looking ship!!!!!
  8. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
  9. Orange_Sith Jedi Knight

star 3
    you will have to tell us all what happens when u get it Sithman cuz you have been wanting the gunship so badly, but the question is really, when is it coming out in stores?
  10. Abhors Elder Guest

Ughh. Mine still has 'ORDERED'. WHEN WILL IT SHIP?!?!?!?! I too ordered it at around 10pm (east coast) last night.

~Saber_Holder~
  11. lordmack Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't think I'll get the Gunship now.
  12. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ughh. Mine still has 'ORDERED'. WHEN WILL IT SHIP?!?!?!?! I too ordered it at around 10pm (east coast) last night.

My status says 'Ordered' as well. It says it should arrive between 09/06/2002 and 09/13/2002, luckily though, it never takes too long, so I should have it sooner than later. It takes them a couple of days to process and ship the order. At least it doesn't have the dreaded status of "Backordered" :eek:
  13. Abhors Elder Guest

B'omarr , depending on what state you live in, we might get ours the same day. :D . I don't know where the big WalMart warehouses are, but I live in Maine.

~Saber_Holder~
  14. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Dudes, I ordered mine in JUNE. Maybe I'm getting mine before yours because you're farther down the waiting list, eh?
  15. josheee Jedi Knight

star 1
    My status online says "Ready" and it says it should arrive between 8/28 and 9/5.

What the hell does that mean?

Wouldn't it say "Shipped" if it had already shipped?
  16. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Well, mine says "SHIPPED".

:D :D :D :D :D

\\walks away giggling to self\\ [face_mischief]
  17. Abhors Elder Guest

Sithman, I assume everyone that ordered it recently when it was in stock (like me) will be getting it at roughly the same time. Give or take a week maybe.

Oh, and btw, did you ask Mr. Neck yet if you could get your own thread??

~Saber_Holder~
  18. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Oh, not really. Never thought about it. Suppose I'll start one, and if it gets locked, it's locked. :-\
  19. Abhors Elder Guest

TEH GUNSHIP HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!!!!!!!1111111

:D I just checked my order status, and........... 'SHIPPED'!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

~Saber_Holder~
  20. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    YOU ROCK DUDE! :D

You and me, get our gunships.... [face_love] [face_love]

You know, when I wake up tomorrow morning, it will only be ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!! :D :D :D
  21. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm shipped as well! Even got a tracking number.

I'm in Dallas, and I know there are Wal-Mart DC's in this area. If the gunship doesn't come from a local distribution center, Wal-Mart HQ is in Arkansas, which is a state away. :D

I should have it Friday or Saturday! Whee!
  22. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    YES! I just checked and this is what the tracking on my precious is.... MY PRECIOUS, YESSSS, NASTY TOY STORSIES.

Package Status: In Transit
    Last Scanned on: Sep 3, 2002 1:49 P.M.
    Last Scanned at: CACH IL US

Yesssss, my PRECIOUSSSSSS.... IN MY STATES WE ISSssss. :D
  23. Abhors Elder Guest

Excellant!!! I hope I get mine Saturday or sooner, but I'll probably end up getting it next week. It'll be nice to come home from school, and have TEH GUNSHIP waiting there for me!!!!!!111

~Saber_Holder~
  24. lordvader10 Jedi Knight

star 1
    SaberHolder, didn't you JUST order yours?!

I ordered mine 8/15 and it's still on READY. ACK! I'm sooo going to call them tomorrow.

25. BlasterMaster Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sithman there is a good chance you will get it tommorow if it is already in your State. Illinois isnt that big of a state.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.