main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I just saw all the pics from the Clone Wars season 3 preview all i got to say is WoW (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Clone_Commando, Dec 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clone_Commando

Clone_Commando Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2004
    It shows Anakin lookin all badazz and for all of those who thought Ki Adi Mundi died in chapter 20 well ur proven wrong. It also showed a guy who looked like a colonel, for now i will call him Colonel Creivous.It showed the new Jedi Starfighter, clonetroopers, even Wookies.

2. Sedious

Sedious Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2002
    The wookies look pathetic,other than that it looks great..

3. Clone_Commando

Oct 31, 2004
    Yea the wookies do look pathetic, they look like they are from a 1980's kids cartoon.

4. ben_07

ben_07 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002

It looks cool. Just a few problems:

1.) The Wookies just don't seem like Wookies. Too skinny? Too human? Too cartoonish? I don't know what it is, but something is wrong there.

2.) How long is this before ROTS? Padme sure doesn't look pregnant!

3.) What's with the cyborg snail?!

4.) Is that gunship actually supposed to be in a cartoon or is it just a joke?

Everything else is greaty though! I like that evil guy's cool eyes, and ANakin looks so grown up now, finally being a Jedi Knight!

5. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 27, 1999
    I've got Hyperspace, but can't find the pics. Help anyone?

6. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    More hyperspcae only pics.

7. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Stop complaining. Hyperspace isn't something that just charges you for things we would be getting anyway, it gives you more things. If Hyperspace didn't exist, we wouldn't have as many Ep3 webdocs, confirmed spoilers, and great Q&A chats (with Tartakovsky for example).

As a non-paying member, you're not missing anything because if Hyperspace didn't exist, nobody would be seeing them at all. We pay for things that wouldn't normally be seen on TOS (for example extra webdocs, we're getting about 20 webdocs this time instead of the 12 we got for TPM and AOTC, all thanks to Hyperspace).

8. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    I am not complaining just frustrated. I am a minor and have no credit card so don't jump on me please. I do not appreciate the hostility.

9. IEatPoodoo

IEatPoodoo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I'm not posting the link, but I searched Yahoo for the pics and I found them very easily.

Edit: And yes, the Wookiees look a little ape-ish, like something from out of the Jungle Book. But, I still think they fit well with the style, and I am very excited about this new season.

10. DarthAJ

DarthAJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2004
    weird gunships

but i like c-3po's new shine

anakin and obi look coooollll!

11. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    I have Hyperspace and I can't find the preview gallery. Link please?

12. Hades2021

Hades2021 Jedi Master star 4

May 29, 2003
    I think it's safe to say General Grievous considering this thread says "spoilers" on it.

13. jacemathem

jacemathem Jedi Master star 5

Oct 3, 2003
    The Wookiees look like apes. They remind me of King Louie from the Jungle Book. They just have the postures and body shapes of apes.

14. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    I like how they're using aliens from all across the saga! Even obscure Cantina creatures and unused RotJ concepts :)

15. MovieTrailerMusic

MovieTrailerMusic Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 17, 2004
    where do u see these things

16. Clone_Commando

Oct 31, 2004
    Not too much longer until this finally comes to tv im excited. I wonder how long we have to wait until it comes to dvd?

17. Clone_Commando

Oct 31, 2004
    Not too much longer until this finally comes to tv im excited. I wonder how long we have to wait until it comes to dvd?

18. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    I would imagine they'll go for the Christmas market, along with the RotS release.

Mind you, I thought we'd get the first two seasons by last Christmas :p So maybe they'll go for next Easter...

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19. TheForgottenJedi

TheForgottenJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2004
    Yeah the pictures look pretty sweet and I dont think the wookies will look as bad when they are in their enviroment and not in a white backdrop. Just my opinion.

I particularly love the look of General Kenobi, just awesome :).

20. XK310

XK310 Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2005
    I for one, never liked the animation for the clone wars, stopped me from watching them. also it was highly dubious that they were only like 5 minutes. who's bright idea was it to make the damn animation the same as power puff girls?

Xk

21. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    Geez, no offense,but there was nothing wrong with the animation. I think it was quite good and the wookies look okay. Don't forget, it did quiet well. Just enjoy the show.

22. TheSith14

TheSith14 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2005
    the wookies look silly becasue they are kids

23. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    i think you mean season 2 right?

24. Darth_Solidus

Darth_Solidus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2005
    By the way - Tartakovsky did direct some of the Powerpuff Girls, but the animation and style was by Craig McCracken and Craig Kellman.

Tartakovsky did Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack.

25. Lord_Fate

Lord_Fate Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2004
    I'll be watching Episode I then II and then all of Clone Wars before I go see Episode III. Then I'm going to come back and watch IV, V, and VI. That is the TOTAL Star Wars experience! I can't wait!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.