main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I just saw Terminator 3....

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by JediDragon, Nov 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    And HOLY CRAP I HATE THIS MOVIE!!!!

What a GINORMOUS STEAMING PILE OF CRAP!!!

Congratulations Jonathan Mostow, you've KILLED the Terminator series. You guys should have listened to my boy Jim and NOT made this horrible waste of film, time, and money.

Somebody please shoot me...

2. buffy_wine

buffy_wine Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2003
    I haven't seen it yet, so no spoilers! :D

3. yodaman12002

yodaman12002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2003
    i will not spoil it for you sis. ah who am i kidding. liked the last fight between mr governer and the babebot. and always like to see those flying robots. and i have to disagry i thought it was an okay movie
    tomo oregoto mr roboto

4. Priest-Holmes-Fan

Priest-Holmes-Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2003
    yeah, i thought this movie was fun, but me and JD never agree on movies... or anything for that matter

5. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    I thought it was alright as an action movie and I actually liked the ending, but it didn't stand up very well as part of the Terminator series.

6. TK-4752

TK-4752 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 20, 2002
    That's why I never watch movies with an expectation anymore.

So...JD...tell us how you REALLY feel? :D

7. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    dad hair is a big arnold fan and he said it was not as good as the second one .

8. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I cannot view this movie as a standalone movie when it so blatantly screws the first two movies out of their plots. This HAS to be viewed as a Terminator movie, and it just doesn't live up to that. For the movie, the ending wasn't bad...but for the Terminator series, it was. This felt NOTHING like a terminator movie at all to me.

I'm sorry, being a fan of the first two, I just cannot find a reason to like this movie.

9. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Well, I enjoyed this movie...for what it is, not what it could have been. I would MUCH rather have seen Cameron's take on it, but that was not to be. Unfortunately, such is the plight of franchises when they fall under someone else's direction and vision. Oh well, c'est la vie...or...c'est la movie...

10. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    I think this is probably the first time JD and I have completely agreed 100% on something :D

The film was utter garbage, the only purpose of which was to get Arnie a new Gulfstream and his last pre-politician bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.