main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC i keep periodically rediscovering the majesty of TCAP

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rogue_Ten, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002

this clip where they catch the same obviously developmentally disabled man twice is pretty much the essence of TCAP. you're fascinated but disgusted with yourself for being fascinated. "specialguy29"'s boner-rage for childflesh is disgusting and calls out for the kind of public humiliation only TCAP can provide, but at the same time you can't help but be a little "hey, wait a minute" about the whole setup

i am sorry, christ handsome, you had a good run. TCAP is a gift and a curse, but ultimately too elegant in concept for a world of complexity and filth

2. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Probably in my top ten fave shows all time.

3. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    your favorite show cant be a show you starred in vin. that's just vain

4. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

LandoThe CapeCalrissian Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2012
    I cant wait for the sympathizers to come in and talk about how child molesters can be rehabilitated..

They cant and they deserve to be put into a 50 foot hole and kept there till they die...

Juliet316 likes this.
  5. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    This. Very much this.

6. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    don't worry Juliet some dippo will ask for some peer reviewed study on this. When the facts all point to almost every child molester acting out their twisted acts once they've been released..

If I had a dollar for every child pervert who was released after they did something terrible only to find out they did it again id be a millionaire.. Every news article ive ever read or seen always say the same thing "so and so had a life time history of preying on children"

but I need a peer reviewed study from Geneva to tell me child molesters cannot help their impulses. Hence them needing to live their lives in a hole 50 feet underground... Or maybe have them spend a weekend with Ender_Sai.. that also seems terrible....

7. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    How come they just let him walk away?

8. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Personally, I prefer to stick them all in the same 50ft hole, than risk them interacting with another human being.

9. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    ahahahah I agree but the other option wasn't that pleasing either...

10. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    Personally, I would have a child molester covered in beef gravy and locked in the tiger cage at the zoo, but that's just me.

11. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    its okay dan. nobody's accusing you of anything. (this time... yet...)

Lord Vivec likes this.
  12. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    Ok back on topic. I also love TCAP and one of my favorite episodes is the one in which the 20 year old Indian kid walked into the house completely naked, he also asked if he could put whipped cream on the girls private parts and have her cat lick it off. It was a request he made in his chat convo he had with her on the computer...

That guy really knew how to party.. The cat. LMAOOOO, what a douche

13. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    I had never heard of this show before. Can't stop watching clips now.

This is sick. Glad they get exposed.

Rogue_Ten likes this.
  14. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    Its great to watch while youre high with your buddies... It makes you feel better about yourself but hating the world all at the same time... lol

15. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
  16. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    when i want to feel better about myself i just watch Hell's Kitchen

17. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    really I think that show sucks.. Ramseys kitchen Nightmares is a favorite of mine though. The European ones. Kitchen Nightmares is the U.S. version and pales in comparison to the original European counterpart

18. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    Obviously it sucks. That's why I watch it to feel better about myself.

19. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    Sympathizers? Come on, this isn't Reddit.

RC-1991 and Darth Guy like this.
  20. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    in the another version of that dude's segment you find out that the reason he stripped naked is because he was on the phone with the decoy on the way in and she told him to get naked in the entryway and wait for her. that's why hanson just happened to have a towel waiting. they do it to some other dudes too, like the "special guy" in my clip in the OP

which kind of makes me wonder if they planted the cat idea in his head too. perverted justice is... perverted

21. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    ahahaa oh I thought u meant cause Ramsey always yells at people and breaks them down, I thought u meant you were happy he wasn't yelling at you. Or is that exactly what you mean?? [face_thinking]

22. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    I can't help wondering how many of those decoys that fish for this kind of behavior are enjoying themselves maybe a bit too much.

23. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    No. Mostly I watch it and then feel happy that I'm not the kind of person who watches shows like that habitually

24. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    who cares if they fish for it or not.... The guy would've done it... the kid was 14..

25. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    if they had kept doing that show long enough you know eventually, inevitably they would have caught one of the perverted justice chat decoys just rollin up with a sixer of mike's hard and some condoms and seeing the tray of cookies and the sweet tea on the kitchen counter as cries of "i just got out of the shower, wait for me in there!" come from the back room and their face becomes a mask of dawning horror

PRENNTACULAR likes this.