main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC i keep periodically rediscovering the majesty of TCAP

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rogue_Ten, Apr 20, 2013.

1. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

LandoThe CapeCalrissian Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2012
    I also like the people who bring Mc Donalds over... Shows me what big spenders they are.

2. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    when they do that its because the decoys asked them specifically to bring it (at least generally, probably a couple just had a big mac attack or something). they do that to help prove "intent" because then they can say "oh, he said bring he'd big mac and he brought it. he said he was gonna **** her cat in the ***, ergo he was gonna do that too"

3. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    aahhaha I know that...

it goes something like this...

Adult posing as kid in back room- "hey did you remember my McDonalds"

Creep Pedophile- "yes I didn't forget it"

Chris Hansen (sliding into the room as smooth as james brown on cocaine)- "did you bring an extra burger for me???

Television at its best.

4. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    you'll get no real arguement from me there. simultaneously its best and also its worst

5. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I suppose because they aren't actually committing illegal acts?

How are they allowed to show the perverts faces, though?

6. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    chris hanson: "you broke my heart, del... you broke my heart"

perverted justice decoy lady: "um i just wanted to warn the kid about chatting with adults online!"

7. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    not sure about the second question but its illegal in the jurisdictions they do the show (if not everywhere, im unsure) to have a sexplicit chat with someone you think is a minor online and demonstrate intent (by showing up at their house) to follow through on that chat. its considered soliciting sex from a minor, whether there was ever an actual minor involved or not and whether or not sex occurred. most of the early episodes they didnt have the cops involved and in some of the later ones the local authorities declined to participate on camera. but they always give the logs to law enforcement and the cops often follow up on them. in some jurisdictions the cases tended to get thrown out of court, in other ones the dudes you saw on these shows are currently serving 10 or 15 years

the dude who killed himself over TCAP didnt even go to the house, he got cold feet. but they went to his place to serve him a warrant to seize his computers and he was like "wait a minute" and went into the back room and shot himself. he was a District Attorney, lol

while that wasnt the last one they did i believe it was a factor in the decision to eventually stop doing these (despite their being wildly successful) and put chris hanson on similarly structured but lower-stakes "sting operations" like credit card fraud or w/e. although i read that they havent officially ruled out eventually doing another run of TCAPs and there have been local tv stations that have done their own knock-off TCAPs. even America's Most Wanted did a version with John Walsh angrily yelling at the dudes and calling them "SCUMBAGS". you could probably do one yourself and put it on youtube if you were industrious enough, LandoThe CapeCalrissian

8. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012

here is another Gem of a human being... Just look at this guys shirt, complete with grease stains... I cant help but look at this guy and imagine how incredibly horrible his junk is.. Probably smells like the monkey house at the Bronx Zoo.... Any young girl who gets to have her first sexual experience with this hunk is a lucky gal.

9. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    oh my god i should do a TCAP:JC. when and where is the next giant nerd star wars convention you people meet up for? i gotta start creating dummy accounts and composing PMs...

10. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012

heres another one in which the guy has Cerebral Palsy and he wants to shave the 13 yr old girls privates.... Which im sure doesn't seem like a good idea, letting a guy with Palsy near your junk with a razor blade.

11. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    I watched that one. Poor guy was afraid that his mother was gonna take away his computer.

Wait.. There was a guy who commited suicide over this?
    Can't really say that it bothers me.

12. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Who the hell cares, if they're willing to have sex with a kid they deserve to have their faces plastered everywhere on the planet.

The one that made me the sickest was the guy that brought his own five year old to meet the decoy.

Zapdos likes this.
  13. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    check out this guy's trove of raw booking and processing videos of the guys on the show (you gotta scroll down a bit past the run of the mill stuff). a whole new kind of gold

14. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    What's extra disturbing is the fact that everyone who is questioned are more concerned about the fact that it is illegal and the consequences it has for them, than the child they were going to molest. I'm not saying I am surprised, but it is unnerving that everyone fails to see how morally wrong it is and what it would do to the child.

Their reactions and comments are so creepy. The way everyone keeps repeating that it was dumb, silly, stupid, etc.. Really? Dumb?

Are there any episodes with women, btw? It'd be interesting to see.

15. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    women dont seem to molest so much. when they do they're too smart to get caught charging into a sting operation with a boner. they just become a teacher and molest some students after months of grooming or w/e

16. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    Because that was before Chris Hansen got drunk with power and decided to play detective.

17. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    Oh they do.

It's just that when a woman has sex with a 13 year old boy....they 13 year old boy gets patted on the back and the woman is given a choice of a hefty fine or rehab, depending on how hot she is.

I honestly don't even know if they have to register as sex offenders....

18. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Unless they're name is Debra Lafeye, they do.

19. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    i dont understand how both of you people could, in sequence, read and comprehend that post enough to respond to the first sentence and yet not read the third and final sentence where i said (im going to break it down for you because apparently my language was to flowery before) "when women do molest kids they're usually teachers, (like the examples you two then proceeded to provide in denial of my statement), not randomly driving to kids houses that they met on the internet". do both of you possess so stunted an attention span that you couldnt make it through three sentences and you had to stop after the first or the second? or was the language in my third sentence confusing to you because i used big, second grade words like "grooming"?

EmpireForever likes this.
  20. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    The lovely Debra LaFAve did have to register.

21. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    Man, women have it so easy. I wish I, as a man, could molest children without heavy social and judicial consequences like they do all the time.

Rogue_Ten likes this.
  22. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    FEMINISMMMMMMM!!!! *shakes hairy fist at that great pale ta-ta in the sky, lording it over the world like my ***** ex-wife with her child support (that i refuse to pay)*

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  23. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    I do agree there is a double standard but there is something more intense when a man does it to a little kid..

24. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    in your opinion does that make you more or less misogynist?

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  25. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    You cant see how a grown man doing something to a 13-14 year old girl would be more intense than a woman doing it to a 13-14 year old boy..