main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I know a lot of you aren't night owls but...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Joseph_Orion, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Anyone want to get together after 10pm to lift some weights? I've been getting back into it very slowly. I haven't been lifting seriously since high school so I want to at least get some 175 curls. Anyone interested? Good way to get in shape. This is not restricted to weights either. Cardio machines would be an excellent choice as well.

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I'm getting to old for 10pm workouts, but I do need to get my butt in the gym as well :D

3. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    dude, if I was in Denver, I'd say yes since I am allowed to take like an hour's gym time off of work each night if I want to...but that's a bit of a drive there ;)

4. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    I wish you had sent a me an engraved invitation, personalized in blood, five years in advance, with reminders every 15 minutes by carrier pigeon...then I totally would have been there :p

5. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    I knew it was a stretch to ask but you never know. :) Too bad I didn't work in CS! I pretty much work in Castle Rock though not close enough for you, JD :(

6. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Any chance you could make it at 8 PM?

7. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    nope, work from 2pm to 10pm every night :( Weekends are negotiable though ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.