O.C, CA I know Episode III is along way off, but does anyone have any plans started for it yet?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Unfortunately, I've only been able to see it 4 times. I saw TPM 11 times though.
  2. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Including my DVD I must have seen TPM about 30-40 times now.
  3. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    hey...ive only been able to see it 5 times myself...TPM...i lost count after 20 or so...planning on making it 6 this weekend...any other takers...cinerama sounds nice...havent been there since 2001 a space odyessy...ok so i cant spell...sue me...when are you going JJ?
  4. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    oh...and welcome jedi janie...glad to have you with us...the more the merrier they say
  5. Kyps-dozen Jedi Knight

star 2
    i saw TPM 10x and AotC 9x

D_A has seen them at least a zillion times more than me though.
  6. jedi_janie Jedi Master

star 1
    I will probably go Sunday with my kids - but not sure on the time just yet. Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here. I feel a little old for this sometimes though!
  7. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Nonsense. I have that problem with my girlfriend. She just doesn't get it. She usually only watches a movie once. "Why see it again?" she asks. "Because it's good" I tell her. Just like everytime I buy a DVD of a good movie she says "but you've seen it". I just tell her that's why I'm buying it.

Anyway, you're only as old as you feel and when I'm buying Star Wars toys I feel like I'm 10 again :)
  8. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    jedi janie;

you are only as old as you feel...i know...and i stood in line for the original SW when it was only SW not ANH...we have to be there for all of the padawan learners out there...i will probably go to the block sat if its still there...
  9. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    lord jedi; i understand, my wife said i was wearing out my video of TPM, so i went and got the dvd...i really love the music for duel of the fates...john williams can really
    cook cant he? im gonna pick up a cd of SW music at tower...contains music from all SW movies...should be good...
  10. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, he can. And someone a few years back at the Hollywood Bowl made sure he knew it. "You rock!" came out loud from someone in the audience, to which John happily nodded his head and bowed slightly in a "thank you" gesture. And since I'm recounting this wonderful memory, I will also mention the girl that was quite ecstatic when he started to play the Indiana Jones theme (which she had practically been begging for half quietly). As he heard her, he turned around and put his finger to his lips and nodded as to say "shh, I'm playing it now".

Man I love him. He is just so awesome! He rocks!!!
  11. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    yo everyone;

i want to go and see AOTC on sunday...anyone else interested? im sure it must be play somewhere in OC
  12. jedi_janie Jedi Master

star 1
    I think it's still playing at the Block and Irvine Spectrum on film. I'm taking the kiddies and trekking up to Hollywood to the Cinerama Dome tomorrow to see it on digital one more time...ok maybe twice!
  13. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    thanks jedi janie for the info...offer is still open....im sure it wont be around much longer..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.