main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC I know this is late notice--

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Aayla_secura4, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aayla_secura4

Aayla_secura4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    but me, queen mum and M of sog are having a super bowl party and you guys are welcome to come.

2. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    lol i like how late this notice is.

so sol told me you did something cool with your hair friday suchs that i missed it :(

3. Aayla_secura4

Aayla_secura4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    honestly, my hair was normal. I just sraighten it.

4. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    ohh okay.. well that is still something new for me to see anyways ;)

5. Sunafar

Sunafar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2005
    Naw man it was egyptian. Very...Egyptian-esq

6. Sunafar

Sunafar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2005
    It was a heck of a halftime show though- I mean they had freakin' Sir Paul McCartney! I loved it.

7. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    this superbowl didn't seem as much of a media frenzy as the last few years. think its loosing steam?

8. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    The commercials sucked, too. :(

9. QueenMotherTaaChume

QueenMotherTaaChume Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2005
    I hated this Super Bowl!!! The Eagles were supossed to win!!!! You know us die hard Philly people!!!!! So the commerials sucked, the pre-game show sucked, Paul McCarthy was the best thing from the whole night. I still love that 60 yr old man!!! :*

10. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I am suprised at how close this game was. No offense but the philly's QB sucked the biggest pile of Bantha Fodder. You do not turn the ball over that many times and expect to win. I thought that his passing game stunk worse than the Cowboy's in 1990. By the way, they had a worse record than what the 49ers ever had. :p

11. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Despite having TO on their team, I was hoping Philly would win. I knew the chances were long, but I have a tendency to root for the underdog. I agree that McNabb was playing sloppier than you would expect, but I heard this morning that he was sick (even vomited in the huddle at one point).

As for the close score, I agree on that also. Philly caught a couple of breaks early on and managed to maintain favorable field position through the first half. Which helped them out some. But the Pat's dominated the second half in a way that the score didn't reflect. If Philly hadn't scored that last time, I wonder if the Pat's would have beaten the spread? Anybody know what odds were being offered in Vegas?

At least TO didn't score.

I also agree with QueenMum. McCartney was the best part of the night.

12. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    BAH on you, Mordtat. :D

BAH BAH BAH!

And sorry, I was glad to see the Eagles lose, because of T.O. I absolutely despise him.

13. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Heh don't worry Riff, there is always next year. The way the 49ers are doing I would not be suprised if they are cleaning the trash from the side of the streets.

*sigh*

Why coaches are blamed for the mistakes of players is beyond me. They should not have gotten rid of Steve, its not entirely his faught that the Ninners were losing. I guess its easier to lose a few million dollars on one person than 100 of millions of dollars with a team roster. Sith Spit!

As for TO, that guy played a hell of a game. I mean being a 49er fan I dislike him very much but even the devil deserves credit from time to time.

14. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    It all worked according to my design: Philly gets to the SB without Owens(I refuse to call him T.O) and then lose with him playing. LOVED IT!!! I'm no fan of the Pats, but I LOATHE Owens. Hatede it for McNabb as I really like the way he carries himself on and off of the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.