main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

i know you guys arent into the master replicas stuff, but whats the word on the stormtrooper suit?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by oldken, Feb 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldken

oldken Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    i read recently on their site that they are about to offer the st blaster, does this mean that the rumor we heard about them starting to make suits was just confused with the blaster through word of mouth?

i know you guys are all do-it-yourselfers, but i figured if anyone knew the details they would probably be here,

also, does anyone know where i could get just the raw vacuformed sheets, for cheap?

i know if youve got the molds, all it takes is like $10 worth of plastic and a few minutes of your time,
    to heat the plastic and turn on the vaccum,

so as much as id like to have one i cant see paying out the nose for one, unless it was licensed and would hold its value.

which is why id like to have the MR one, if im gonna pay hundreds of dollars for it id like to know that its worth what i paid for it (not that id sell it!)

anyway i know alot of the work in making these vacuformed suits comes in the trimming and assembly, so if anyone out there has good molds and wants to just mold me the peices real quick-like for a good price please PM me!

thanks alot, keep up the great work, i never chat here but i troll through and check out your works of art every so often,

great stuff!

may the force be with you...

always.

2. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    Welcome oldken. :)

I'm going to redirect you to a couple of previous threads that will address your questions:

Master Replicas Stormtrooper Armor

and the people to ask about armor materials or vacuum-forming are in this thread:
    More Trooper Mods

Those should help you out. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.