main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA I know you'll all miss me (especially you Matt)!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Jul 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    I'm going to be on vacation until the 15th or 16th of August, so I won't be around much. Maybe if I find the occasional terminal some place, I'll check in, but I'm not sure.

We're going to Colorado to see some relatives, and to do other random stuff that my family likes to do. Most of you know my cell number, and I'll have that with me, so you're welcome to call me anytime (can't you see the desperation!?).

I'm leaving tomorrow at 3pm, so I'll be here a little bit longer. Just thought I'd explain my extended absence!

2. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Have fun!!

Remember the two rules while traveling anywhere with you:

1. Stay away from law enforcement.
    2. Uh, there really isn't a two, but just having one thing would make it a statement and not a list. :)

3. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Law enforcement is blissfully scarce in the netheregions of Colorado, especially where I'm going. Couple that with the fact that my aunt is basically in control of them, and I'm invincible! :D

4. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Heh, my dad is a police commisioner (No, not like Comissioner Gordon), so theoretically, I could run wild back east. I am too mature for that though. :D

5. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    ...Of course you are.

6. Réka

Réka Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 1999
    I guess August is the Official VCFF Vacation Month. I'll be leaving next Tuesday (the 5th). I will be far away from all things electronic until the 17th, and I won't get back here until the 19th.

Have a fun trip, YJ!

7. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Thanks!

I start school on the 18th. :(

8. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    I get back from Jersey on the 18th. :p

9. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    New Jersey? Haha.

10. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Lets see if you guys could find LAMER states to vacation in. Utah perhaps?

11. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Oh man, watch your mouth. Utah is one of the most bland states I've ever been in.

I can see New Jersey, but Colorado? That place has limitless possibilities!

12. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Watch your mouth regarding New Jersey. I have certain mob ties that I am not afraid to use.

13. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Watch your mouth regarding New Jersey. I have certain mob ties that I am not afraid to use.

14. Zaranne

Zaranne Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2003
    I love New Jersey! It's a beautiful state.

And I'm not going anywhere for vacation... :(

I guess I'll be talking to myself a lot...

Course, that's what I normally do...

[face_plain]

15. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Zar is the only cool one here right now. :D

I bet you two have never even been to New Jersey, and by that I mean North Jersey, South Jersey is all farms, and Middletown is just Kevin Smith stuff...

16. Zaranne

Apr 22, 2003
    I landed in Newark (ick), but I stayed for about two weeks in East New Brunswick (not bad). But the two best places I went to was Princeton, I had a freind that gave me a killer tour of the place, and when I got lost in Rutgers. That was pretty.

17. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Yeah, Newark airport is a lot better now that the construction is completed, but Newark the city, that's a whole different story...

18. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I was in New Jersey in 8th grade, and all I can remember about it is that I was bored out of my mind 99% of the day.

The only thing that made my attention peak was when the cows fell into the pond. I'm thinking that's all New Jersey has to offer in the form of entertainment.

19. Keiran_Horn

Jul 9, 2002
    Well, obviously you haven't been to the good parts of New Jersey.

20. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Obviously.

Well, I believe we're off now...so I'll talk to you soon...much to your dismay. [face_devil]

21. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I knew it; this place is falling apart without me. :)

I'm in Cripple Creek, Colorado at the moment, in an Internet Cafe (which has surprisingly fast connections for being away from civilization).

The trip so far has been ok, but it hasn't been too eventful. I'm too old to enjoy the stuff my siblings can, and I'm too young to really do anything all that entertaining, so I'm in a bit of a limbo.

We took the train here, which was interesting. We met some nice Dutch people we're friends with, and some rad guy from MTV in New York. We stopped every 5 minutes, so it took us a little over a day to get here. It was nice to get out when we got here though.

So, I've read 5 books in 6 days, and I'm nearing the end of the last one I brought...which is not good. I have no more entertainment for the rest of the trip, so I hope something interesting pops up soon.

Well, I hope everyone's had an eventful week, and I look forward to talk to you all normally again. (I'm on AIM people, get on, sheesh!) Talk to you soon.

22. Zaranne

Apr 22, 2003
    Good to hear from you, YJ...glad the trip has been...uh...okay?

Whatever...

Anyway...dude, I've got YIM, not AIM...

[face_plain]

23. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Thanks Zar. :)

Umm, I was hoping I'd hear from people, but I don't want to pay for waiting. :) So, I'll talk to you all soon, maybe, I hope.

Edit: Check out my journal for the full extent of my trip...assuming you're remotely interested.

24. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Geez you people, no one ever posts!

Well, we're leavin the town today, and I don't know when I'll have Internet access again. So, one way or another, I'll be seeing you all soon. Later.

25. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    See you soon, YJ!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.