main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY I love anime. You should too. (-Official Social Thread-)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by WebsJedi, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    Raef, how much bandwidth do you have? I want to release the bit that I did on the FanFilm boards- and here, for that matter- and while it's not a huge file- granted, not small either- a FanFilm board release could potentially harm bandwidth.

Wow, that one sentence had about five ideas in it, but failed to become a run-on. Go me.

I might be able to host it with Phi again, but she's already hosting I vs. Me for me...

[image=http://www.durbnpoisn.com/images/faces/plug.gif] Go ahead and post a reply there if you want... I'm all for the free bump :D

Raef: I should be able to find somebody to host the file by Christmas, but I'm just wondering how your bandwidth situation is.

2. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    Kitsunet hosts about 5 different forums besides the main one and has between 3 and 10 other websites running on it, and Sunookitsune says he could support probably another 50 or so.

So space and bandwith aren't a problem.

Sides, it's a free plug to my site ;)

3. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    Okay, it's up in the FanFilms board.

Link to the thread: here.

Thanks Raef!

E1PPM X 6 goin for a record here...

4. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    In other news, KOTOR II ownz.

5. Raef_Wolfe

Jul 12, 2003
    Happy 16th to me...
    Happy 16th to me...
    Happy 16th to Raef Wolfe...
    Happy 16th to me.

Yay!

<.<

I'MA BE ON THE ROAD SOON!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Unfortunately I am home sick with a viral infection today :(

6. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Any Firefly or new Battlestar fans? Those are the only modern Space shows I have ever liked. I am so bummed Serenity was supposed to come out in april but got pushed to September. I am lovng the new BSG. Lots of Drama and stuff. I like how the charractors are so realistic. It shows everyones faults and stuff.

7. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    I heard that the new BSG stinks... I have the old on DVD, but my player skips it at a certain point, so I'm going to wait on watching it until I'm back up on campus with the TV/DVD player I have up there.

8. Darth_Vishnu

Darth_Vishnu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2003
    Desperate times call for desperate measures, and against my better believe I am selling my Star Wars CCG collection. I have been collecting for over eight years. I have well over 4000 cards. More light side then dark side, because I traded most of the good dark side cards to make a light side deck. Some light side card include, Luke, Luke Skywalker, Han, Han Solo, Leia, Princess Leia, Leia Organa, Chewie, Chebacca (2 and both are autographed) Obi-wan, Obi-wan with saber, Weg, among many, many more. All card are NM (near mint) to M (mint)I also have a few random foils, and I have the 1st, 2nd and 3rd starter box sets. If any one is interested please email me at FlamenHalo@hotmail.com and I can give you a better idea of what I have. Thanks

9. Darth_Vishnu

Darth_Vishnu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2003
    Is any one slightly weirded out by them two kissing on the boarder? It makes me glad to be a sith. Muhahahaha

10. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
    Aaand the pictures for the banner are taken down. Just in time for St. Patty's day banners!

11. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    well, since I can read message boards but not reply to them at work, this thread made an interesting read last night. :)

I like the St. Patrick's Day banner, but then again, I've always wanted to make a green jedi costume for myself.

As for Anime (that's the topic name, and I noticed that people do bring up the topic now and then), I've recently started watching and reading Bleach, and I love it! I also watch Naruto, Beet the Vandel Buster, Yugioh! Sailor Moon(live action), and Hikaru No Go. I just started watching Full Moon wo Saga****e, and it's really, really cute, and kinda sad. I prefer subbed to dubbed though. And I get mad at bad licenced translations. some fansubbers do a much better job. I'm dreading Naruto when it comes out this year.

Sorry I missed the St. Patrick's day parade, I really, really wanted to go, but it was just too far for me to drive by myself. Well, I'll see some of you at the Grape and Wine Parade in September though.

12. Matrix-Jedi

Matrix-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2003
    Hehehe. I would just like to say that I just spent way too much money on Star Wars action figures. And it felt glorious! I think I'm going to try to get all 56 EP3 figures if possible. I think I'm about 1/2 way there...

-K

13. Raef_Wolfe

Jul 12, 2003
    You're a sad, strange little man ;)

14. Raef_Wolfe

Jul 12, 2003
    Question of the day:

Will General Grievious have a sidekick named Lieutenant Unpleasant?

My friend Steve said that on his journal. Poor me, I had no idea how to respond without laughing ;)

15. Matrix-Jedi

Oct 19, 2003
    I'm not sad or little! More like eccentric and kinda on the tall side.

16. Raef_Wolfe

Jul 12, 2003
    You're such a kooky wittle sith ;)

<.<

17. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    I was very good today, and DIDN'T buy Star Wars Lego... until I found a mini Falcon for $7. And I was also good and didn't buy a third Monopoly board, just for the figurines, since they are different from the origional trilogy Monopoly I already have. *sigh* I'm trying to clean my room and get rid of stuff, not get more.

18. Matrix-Jedi

Oct 19, 2003
    Dark Jedi! It's dark Jedi! My saber is still blue dern it.

19. Raef_Wolfe

Jul 12, 2003
    So you're blue. That means you're a sad sith. ;)

Man, I am so tired...that it the last time I let you guys talk me into doing something at 10:30 at night. I had little glowing words dancing in my head all last night, couldn't fall asleep till 1. Kept going 'omg is Strawbary gunna get there in time?! Is it gunna work out!? And why am I caring so much?!' LOL

20. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    LMAO !!!!!!

I want to say HUGE thanks for making that badge for me everyone at the con who noticed it loved it!!!!

I did make it to kinkos on time and I PROMISE next badge I wont make you do one the day before I leave ;)

You rock! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

21. Raef_Wolfe

Jul 12, 2003
    "I want to say HUGE thanks for making that badge for me everyone at the con who noticed it loved it!!!!"

No problem. It was fun, I need to do more stuff like that.

"I did make it to kinkos on time and I PROMISE next badge I wont make you do one the day before I leave"

Suuuuure ;)

"You rock!"

I know :D LOL

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!"

No problemo again.

22. Matrix-Jedi

Oct 19, 2003
    Yeah, big props for the badge!

On a different note:

clicky for some SW tv goodness

I was hoping for some Knights of the Old Republic, but this will do.

23. DarthArjuna

Aug 14, 2002
  24. EmeraldTears

EmeraldTears Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2005
    I love Neon Genesis Evangellion as well

25. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    I used Star Wars to illustrate Palpatine as a Machiavellian character when I was in highschool... completely ignoring the fact that Darth Sidius was in Episode 1. Then again, there was no one in my class who knew enough about Star Wars to point that out. Anyway, I got an A on that project, which allowed me to pass English.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.