main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I love the smell of Steak 'N Shake in April....(Celebration 3)

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Sebulba-X, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    There are plans to gather fan force hotel blocks.. PM your nearest CR for deatils!

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    "Is there a Fan Force party in the works this time?"

Yes, the Indy Knights & the Bloodfin 501st are hosting another bash on Friday night. I believe some other clubs are joining in too (as far as hosting goes)...but other than that, I don't have any other details except it will probably be in the same hotel, in a larger room, and 13 times more fun than last time.

3. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    great where would you get tickets or would celebration badge be enough

4. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    There is an entire forum dedicated to talking about Celebration 3, and not just this message.

Actually I'm surprised that Seb-X or Uil didn't lock this once the new forum was created.

5. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Meh, it will eventually sink once people stop posting to it...anyway, I can no longer do such things.

Tickets to the party will be separate & additional to anything else you spend money on at C3. Like C2's party, us locals are throwing it, not anyone associated with Celebration or LFL or whatever, so since ball room rental and other things aren't free, that is why we have to charge. It was the best $20 I spent that whole weekend, so it's definitely worth it.

And yeah, there's a whole Celebration 3 forum...just click on the FanForce General Link below and you'll find it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.