main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I love the smell of Steak 'N Shake in April....(Celebration 3)

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Sebulba-X, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I hear you KK! At C2 I was pleasantly surprised by what I didn't spend versus what I did. I went in with the mindset that I was gonna break myself in the dealers' room, but ultimately had such a good time doing other stuff that I didn't spend nearly as much there as I thought I would.

2. Jedi_Wannabee

Jedi_Wannabee Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    Obi Anne..

We are 3 from Denmark who are coming. Off course we should start to save up for the trip.

Nevertheless.. Crew Denmark is coming!!!

3. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Start mixing the margaritas!

I spent a whole lot on C2, but like Seb-X I can't remember where most of it went. Probably to bartenders. Oh god, remember the night of the FF party when we drank the bar dry? Good times. ;)

I hope there'll be some hotel rooms left for out-of-towners -- otherwise I'll be sleeping under Joel Edgerton's autograph table.

;)

4. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Sleep?
    You were able to get sleep? :eek:

5. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Sleep...passing out...pataytoe, patahtoe. ;)

What's funny is, if the bar hadn't of put Coronas on sale, we wouldn't have been forced to commandeer their supplies en total, which then forced us to find another bar in the hotel which is where I met Grimby the Hutt & darth-hair! :D

...it's a small world after all...

6. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    you drank a whole bar dry? im impressed. CIII is going to be so fun.

7. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Whole bar, no, but we set out on a mission to liberate the Limerians from the Corona System. We were going to save more systems, but our internal navigational systems starting getting a little unsteady.

Liberating Limerians ain't like drinking Schnapps, boy.

8. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
  9. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its official!!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!

Im soooo there baby!

10. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    this'll be so awesome. I'm saving $$ now so i can buy whatever i want there! And I'm getting a good hotel!

11. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    *Does the Happy Dance*

12. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Blast this goofy grin that won't leave my face :D

13. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    I am so there too :cool:

14. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I should be ironing, but I just can't stop smiling and posting. :D

15. tionnesharp

tionnesharp Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2002
    Yippeee!! I KNEW it.

Now, my goal is to get a room at the Hyatt....they're all reserved up for that weekend....so they say.

16. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    My wife and I live within 15 miles (give or take) of Indianapolis in Greenwood, Indiana. We went all three days to CELEBRATION II and we will go all four days of CELEBRATION III! :D

17. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Shouldn't be a problem getting a room at the Hyatt, you might just have to wait awhile for them to make more rooms available. Even though I live in Indy, I reserved a room for us about 4 or 5 months ago, they since have stopped taking reservations. But, there will be more. You will probably be able to get a room through the official site again as well as we get closer.

I am sure Seb will be posting all of the pertinent info as it becomes available.

As always, the Indy Knights are and will be heavily involved with C3 as we were with C2, so if anyone has any questions about anything or Indy, let us know.

18. JSTAR71

JSTAR71 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    GET ER DONE!!! My family of Kentucky Starhicks are already packin up the old horse and buggy!!! Woohoo!!!You might be a star wars freak if you start standing in line for the celebration on monday.(my best shot at foxworthy).

19. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    What's funny is, if the bar hadn't of put Coronas on sale, we wouldn't have been forced to commandeer their supplies en total, which then forced us to find another bar in the hotel which is where I met Grimby the Hutt & darth-hair!

Indeed. It was fun meeting you and Sil that night. :D

So what's the concensus at the moment? Do we wait until summer to book rooms or should we act now?

20. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    OK, I can't wait. Going to fly in from Arizona just as we did for C2.

21. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I am so happy that it is going to be in Indy again. :) I only hope that I can get either both Thursday and Fridays off of classes, or just Friday off and skip classes on Thursday. ;)

I'm so excited! :)

I'm going to start saving my money as soon as I get Survivor's Quest so I can get it signed by Timothy Zahn in 2 weeks. :)

22. Dingo

Dingo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2001
    Grimby, I'm guessing it will depend on if some of the places are going to be taking bookings if they're organising to be part of the SW.com package stuff. But if people can let us know details as soon as they know, it'd be appreciated. I'll have more of an incentive to save if I've already made bookings.

23. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    Oh god, remember the night of the FF party when we drank the bar dry? Good times.

i remember, that was great. theres going to be another ff party right? hopefully i wont get stuck with the rolling rock this time ;)

24. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Details regarding the C3 Party will be forthcoming shortly. I feel confident that none will be disappointed!!!!

25. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    I can not wait for C3. I live in Anderson, so I'm right nearby to Indy. I went to C2 on the Sunday it was open, and loved it. I'm definitely going back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.