main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX I Love You Guys

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Nothing prompted this. I just really am glad I am friends with all of you and I'd give any one of you my non-essential organs. I'd really do anything I could for any of you.

I am blessed in this life to have learned about SAFF and stumbled into that my first meeting 6 years ago. People have come and gone, but the camraderie, support, and goodwill have remained throughout all our incarnations. You guys are one of the true bright spots in my life and I am always so full of mirth and joy after all of our get-togethers. My problems and the world all seem less of a burden.

I'm not dying and I'm not quitting so don't freak out. I just wanted to let you guys know. I hope to see as many of you tomorrow at the gift wrapping as possible!

2. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    I have finally found my own kind of people ...nerds just like me :-B If ever you guys need me...I got your back [face_skull] no one mess with SAFF and our friends :cool:

3. DarthMikus

DarthMikus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    can I have a nostril?

4. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Awwww!!! I know exactly what you mean, Marselles. [:D]

5. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    You are the man Mars.....[face_dancing]

6. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    You know, I feel the same way. I have more friends now then when I was in school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.