San A, TX I Love You Guys

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Nothing prompted this. I just really am glad I am friends with all of you and I'd give any one of you my non-essential organs. I'd really do anything I could for any of you.

I am blessed in this life to have learned about SAFF and stumbled into that my first meeting 6 years ago. People have come and gone, but the camraderie, support, and goodwill have remained throughout all our incarnations. You guys are one of the true bright spots in my life and I am always so full of mirth and joy after all of our get-togethers. My problems and the world all seem less of a burden.

I'm not dying and I'm not quitting so don't freak out. I just wanted to let you guys know. I hope to see as many of you tomorrow at the gift wrapping as possible!
  2. JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have finally found my own kind of people ...nerds just like me :-B If ever you guys need me...I got your back [face_skull] no one mess with SAFF and our friends :cool:
  3. DarthMikus Jedi Master

star 1
    can I have a nostril?
  4. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Awwww!!! I know exactly what you mean, Marselles. [:D]
  5. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    You are the man Mars.....[face_dancing]
  6. DarthCynthia72 Jedi Master

star 2
    You know, I feel the same way. I have more friends now then when I was in school.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.