main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~I Love You...Please~ *Rogue And Goddess:K/J In Fanfiction ~Valentine's Challenge Response~*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Title: ~I Love You...Please~
    Author: GoddessJainaSoloFel
    Characters: Jaina, Kyp

Author's Note: I figured we could all use a little mush since it's Valentine's Day and all so here you go! :) And of course any characters or other Star Wars related material does not belong to me, but to George Lucas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaina was startled when she heard a knock at the door to her office. She?d been concentrating on filling out the stack of reports that were piled before her on her desk. She looked up as the door opened and smiled. ?Hey, Jacen! What are you doing here??

Jacen entered the room letting the door swing closed behind him. ?I?m here to rescue you from a night on your own, stuck in this stuffy office.? Jacen smiled. ?Actually, Kyp gave me explicit orders to bring you home, and under no uncertain circumstances am I to show up empty handed.? He leaned back against the wall half expecting Jaina to protest.

Jaina sat back in her chair and studied her twin for a moment. He wore the brown Jedi robes she was accustomed to seeing him in, and he kept the short beard that he?d had since his return from Yuuzhan Vong captivity. His hair was longer than he used to wear it, with dark locks nearly reaching his shoulders, but it was his eyes that caught her attention. Jaina was tempted to object because she really did have a lot of work to do, but the glint in Jacen?s eyes told her that he and Kyp were up to something and she was just too curious for her own good.

?Very well, let me finish up here and I?ll go with you.? She paused to look for a response on Jacen?s face but found only that his smile had broadened. He?s definitely up to something! She thought to herself. ?Did Kyp happen to mention what this rescue was all about? I often work late into the night without him thinking twice about it.?

?Nope, and even if I did know, do you think I?d tell you?? His tone was firm, but the mischievous glint in Jacen?s eyes multiplied ten fold betraying his words.

Jaina shrugged her shoulders with a defeated sigh. ?Can?t blame a girl for trying.? With that, she picked up some files, cradling them in her arm, and grabbed her flight jacket off the back of her chair and threw it over one shoulder. ?Okay, I?m ready. Lead the way.?

~

Three quarters of an hour later, Jacen and Jaina came to a stop outside an apartment complex in Jacen?s speeder. Kyp and Jaina had lived there together for just over a year. At first it had been out of convenience. Jaina had been Kyp?s apprentice and it was faster for them to prepare and go off on missions together if they were not spread out across the city. Then, after Jaina had been knighted, their relationship had taken a more intimate turn and they had become romantically involved.

Jaina glanced at her chrono and was surprised to see that it was 22:45. She was expecting it to be earlier and was grateful that Jacen had come to get her, especially now that it had started to snow. Jacen was fiddling with channels trying to find some music he wanted to hear, so he was surprised when Jaina leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. ?Thanks for rescuing me, Jacen. Do you want to come in for a while??

?No, not tonight. I?d better get back to Tenel Ka before she starts to wonder what?s happened to me.? Jacen smiled, again. ?And you might as well put your comlink away because I didn?t tell Tenel Ka that I was getting you tonight, so you shouldn?t waste your time pumping her full of questions. Now hurry up and get inside!? With that, he ushered her out of his speeder.

She made her way along the duracrete path to the main doors oblivious to everything around, wondering what Kyp had in store for her. Jaina keyed in the security code and the door opened. The lift was out of service so she made her way to the stairs and climbed up to the 3rd level.

Jaina made her way down the hall to their apartment and cycled the door chime. A mom

2. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Awww, that was wonderful!

Did you write this in response to the challenge? 'Cause if you didn't, you should say you did, 'cause you hit on every single one of the challenge elements. ;)

Dana

3. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

That was sooo beautiful!!

I love Kyp!

4. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    Goodness that was cute! *squeals* I was grinning through the last several paragraphs. :D Great job!

~*~Austyn

5. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    AWWWWWWWWWWW! So cute! [face_love]

Yeah, I love Kyp/Jaina. But I love Jag/Jaina too. :p (Yes, I'm a traitor!) And I even like Zekk/Jaina in a fic or two, when it's set in the YJK time. She is one of my fav character so I can appreciate a good story whoever she's been matched with... to a limit. No Jaina/Isolder! ;)

6. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    you devious devious woman.

how can you make my heart melt like this at every phrase you writte down aren't you ashamed of yourself.

Keep up the good work, you might actually get a heartbeat out of me if you go on like that ^-^

7. jaya_tharen

jaya_tharen Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2004
    ......woah.......

There are absolutely no words to describe how truly amazing that was! You are awesome. You wrote both Kyp and Jaina so well.....And the proposal was so sweet! I never expected it.

Wow, and again, wow.

I'm totally speechless.

Wow.

I'll have to reply again later when I can put into words what I'm trying to say about how well you wrote this, how powerful it was. Like I said, I'm speechless; totally speechless.

I could imagine all of it perfectly: you used awesome descriptions and you created the mood so perfectly!

Wow.

Wow.

I could go on and on and still not say it enough.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

~Jaya~

P.S. WOW!

8. luv99

luv99 Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2005
    bravo! encore!
    you are amazing rn. who will be a great paper back writer.
    i would like to be jaina and have my own kyp.

keep it up
    luv99

9. emimar

emimar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2003
    I'd have thought mush would be something to avoid on Valantine's Day, but then maybe that's just me. Good story, though.

10. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *Replies*

DantanaSkywalker Awww, that was wonderful! Thanks! :)

Did you write this in response to the challenge? 'Cause if you didn't, you should say you did, 'cause you hit on every single one of the challenge elements. Um, yeah, sure! ;) ...It's entered, and thanks! :)

C3SoloPO aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! That was sooo beautiful!! Thanks! :)

I love Kyp! Me too!!!!!!!!!! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Daughterofflame Goodness that was cute! *squeals* I was grinning through the last several paragraphs. If that's how you felt reading it, can you imagine what it felt like to live it????? [face_love] [face_love]

Great job! Thanks! :)

Marianne_Solav AWWWWWWWWWWW! So cute! Thanks! :)

Yeah, I love Kyp/Jaina. But I love Jag/Jaina too. (Yes, I'm a traitor!) And I even like Zekk/Jaina in a fic or two, when it's set in the YJK time. She is one of my fav character so I can appreciate a good story whoever she's been matched with... to a limit. No Jaina/Isolder! Boy, Jaina really gets around with you, eh? LOL ;) And I definitely agree NO ISOLDER!!!

Uilmuteiz you devious devious woman. There's nothing wrong with being devious! ;)

how can you make my heart melt like this at every phrase you writte down aren't you ashamed of yourself. I'm glad I captured your heart! And, no, I'm not ashamed! :D *looks around with evil eyes* Wonder how many more I can catch? LOL ;)

Keep up the good work, you might actually get a heartbeat out of me if you go on like that ^-^ Hmmm, that sounds like a challenge! I'll have to come up with something! :)

jaya_tharen ......woah.......

There are absolutely no words to describe how truly amazing that was! You are awesome. You wrote both Kyp and Jaina so well.....And the proposal was so sweet! I never expected it.

Wow, and again, wow.

I'm totally speechless.

Wow.

I'll have to reply again later when I can put into words what I'm trying to say about how well you wrote this, how powerful it was. Like I said, I'm speechless; totally speechless.

I could imagine all of it perfectly: you used awesome descriptions and you created the mood so perfectly!

Wow.

Wow.

I could go on and on and still not say it enough.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.
    If this is you speechless, than I guess it would take a full page to write out all your thoughts!!! [face_laugh] LOL [face_laugh] Seriously though, Thank you so much [face_blush] You certainly put a smile on my face! :)

luv99 bravo! encore!
    you are amazing rn. who will be a great paper back writer.
    Hmmm, I think I'll have to look at everyone at work and find out who you are... :-B lol I think I might have an idea though ;) Thanks for reading! :)

i would like to be jaina and have my own kyp. *sigh* Don't we all!!!!!! [face_love] [face_love]

emimar I'd have thought mush would be something to avoid on Valantine's Day, but then maybe that's just me. I for one, love mush and take it whenever I can get it! LOL But you're right, it is a personal preferance! :)

Good story, though. Thanks! :)

~Goddess Jaina~

11. NenYim

NenYim Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    That was sooo sweet! 8-} Lovely Valentine's day fic! Liked it a lot! :)

12. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Awww, good warm fuzzy much :) a wonderful V-day fic! And such good characterization!

13. Jaya_Skywalker

Jaya_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2004
    Wonderful V-Day fic! :D

14. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *Replies*

NenYim That was sooo sweet! Lovely Valentine's day fic! Liked it a lot! Thanks! :) I'm glad you liked it!

Jade_Max Awww, good warm fuzzy much a wonderful V-day fic! And such good characterization! A little mush is always good! :) [face_love] And thanks! I'm always nervous that I'm going to mess up character personalities when I'm writing! Glad you liked it! :)

Jaya_Skywalker Wonderful V-Day fic! I'm happy you liked it! :) Thanks!

~Goddess Jaina~

15. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Awwwwwwwww

~~Jilly

16. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    JainaDurron Awwwwwwwww Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it :)

~Goddess Jaina~

17. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Awww, a sweet and imaginative guy. Who wouldn't like that!

18. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Healer_Leona Awww, a sweet and imaginative guy. Who wouldn't like that! Yeah, I know what you mean! [face_love] Wouldn't a guy like that be great!!! Wish there was a Kyp around for all of us!!! *sigh* [face_love] Thanks for reading and I'm glad you liked it! :)

~GOddess Jaina~

19. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    How wonderfully sweet, loving and romantic Goddess!, I smiled, giggled and got the 'warm fuzzies' reading this....well done.

20. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Adalia-Durron How wonderfully sweet, loving and romantic Goddess!, I smiled, giggled and got the 'warm fuzzies' reading this....well done. Thanks for reading. I'm very happy that you enjoyed it so much!

21. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    As it is Valentine's Day, I figured I'd move this up so people can share in a little K/J mush!

[face_love] ~HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY~ [face_love]

22. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    I read this a while ago when I was just a lurker....

Wanted to finally respond.

Loved it. That was perfect!!!

I want a Kyppie[face_love]

FL @};-

23. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Awwww! [face_love]

You've made me wanna change my icon to "I Love Kyp"!

24. Flaming_Sword

Flaming_Sword Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Awww!! I loved it!

*Flame*

25. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Flowerlady: I'm happy you came out from lurking! :) It's really nice to hear from the readers!!!!! I'm happy you loved it! I want a Kyppie too! [face_love]

Courtney_Solo: Thanks for reading! Yet another one of us losing our hearts to Kyp!!! [face_love]

Flaming_Sword: I'm glad you loved it! :) Thanks for reading :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.