main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx I love . . .

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by chickey, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    I love:

The bliss I feel when lost in my imagination, scribbling furiously on a page or typing until my fingers hurt. There I am more than I am here but still searching for something. Maybe someday I'll find it. There I can move things and breathe.

The power of being a woman, but choosing not to hurt someone because of it.

The fact that there is one man who somehow still commands me after the long years though no other can, that he chooses not to do it that often, and lets me pretend that it is I who command him.

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    JT WOW! :eek: :eek: That piece was awesome!

3. Ion_Control

Ion_Control Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2002
    ...books! They're the ultimate drug--they take your time, your money, your living space, and you always want more (paraphrased wisdom from the Void ;) [face_laugh] :)).

4. chickey

chickey Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2002
    I love the feeling of sore muscles. I love playing soccer at lunch three times a week. I love playing softball every wednesday in the norfolk league. I love moving into my own apartment. I love the ache in my arms after doing bench press, military press and lat pulls. I love the endurance my body is getting from this exercise I have been lacking for 6 years. I love being a better person ;-)

I love labor day!

5. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Rainy Late Summer Afternoons [face_love] :D Makes everything smell so fresh and turns everything so vibrant and green, [face_love]

6. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    I love watching my daughter playing in the sprinkler!

7. Ion_Control

Ion_Control Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2002
    ...bumping up threads! ;) :D

8. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
  9. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    getting a good night sleep . . . which I didn't get last night :(

10. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    i love tori amos's "under the pink" album. i love the sound of a piano (though i can't play).

i love how my guitar is my best friend right now, and i love playing (and singing) radiohead's "karma police" on it.

11. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    I love the feeling of sore muscles.

Heh. I love to feel myself sweat while working out hard. :) Makes me feel like I'm actually accomplishing something. And, of course, the sore muscles that follow. Yeah. :D (thanks chickey!)

12. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    ...when anything bad happens in my life, it ALL happens at once.

I blew the tire with the screw in it yeaterday morning.
    The plate covering the bolts is held on by a bolt that was stripped.
    My grandfather replaced the front 2 tires.
    This morning, the back tire was flat from a hole.
    At least the plate came off and i put the spare on...
    ...to discover i now have engine problems too.

Well, im getting a 2nd set of tires (which I really cant afford) through my sister at Earnhardt.
    The only thing its really saving me is the extra fees of balancing, etc.

13. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    sorry to hear that bunny :(

i love... cowboy bebop!! :p i love all the groovy new stuff i managed to find like the shot glasses and the cool book with stories not in the show. :D
    i love the grooviest pic i have ever seen of the show is now my wallpaper and i LOVE the awesome new desktop i found last night. the thinking icon (the one that is normally the hour glass) is a motion icon that shows spike just after he crashed thru the window in ballad of fallen angels and it shows him falling and some scenes from his past. it rocks socks so hard!!! :D :D :D

14. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I love waiting.... No really, I do, honest... It's fun... Oh, nevermind :p ;)

15. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I love the thought that in a little over two months, I may actually have time to relax. :)

16. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_shocked] Living with VOID? Are you kidding hon? ;)

Actually I think he'll be the on who'll have to watch his back. :D We know who'll wear the blade in THAT family!

Just teasin' there Mick! ;)

I love...

having a dream that wakes me up in the middle of the night that I can't wait to write down because it would make one hell of a story. Happened to me this morning and I lay away for three hours working it out in my head...it was beautiful.

17. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    Gee, just posted angst in the I'm tired of thread and here I am already!!!!

I LOVE OUR WEBMASTER IN TUCSON! HE'S AWESOME!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT KID!!!!

18. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    The Beatles song Golden Slumbers - Sung by Jennifer Warnes and Jackson Browne :eek: [face_love] Just found it the other day, and it is amazing!

19. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    filmmaking almost in it's entirety(sp?). Writing, Directing, Editing, Acting, etc....maybe not producing. Let someone else produce. I'll do the rest ;) (unfortunately not an option for The Dark Path, lol)

20. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    those tatoos on the small of a girls back.

depends on the girl and the tattoo...

My friend from work and I were at best buy (stop rhyming and I mean it!) and he sees a girl walk up to the register next to us in low jeans and one of those small t-shirts and says to me "if she had a tattoo on the small of her back, I'd be in love" Just as he says it, she leans forward and her shirt comes up a little in the back...just above where her shirt was covering a few seconds before was a tattoo (of something I don't remember). Brian looks at me and says "Peter...that's the woman I'm going to marry".

lol...okay, so maybe you had to be there...and maybe know Brian a bit better.

just for the record he called me Peter b/c he's a military guy and 80% of the shop knows me as Peter since someone who's been there about a year longer than me is also named Cory. (this rambling session is now over...and I love that fact)

And you thought I was getting off topic ;)

21. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    I was inspired, twice, yesterday while driving through ASU campus on my way home. So this post is dedicated to...

I think the guys will agree with me here:

...short skirts. [face_shocked] ;)

EDIT: Void, I know you can neither confirm nor deny...

22. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_laugh] Are you sure "inspired" is the right word there Grand Admiral?

I love...

the phone call I got last week from an old lover of mine. I haven't seen him or heard from him since I was 19. I broke up with him because I was a distraction. He had so much potential, so many important things ahead of him and I was getting in the way and I knew it. I could see him holding back because of me. I guess I didn't explain it well enough to him then, because he called me up last week to ask why. When I answered the phone I knew instantly it was him, his voice hadn't changed in eight years. I told him why and he was very quite on the phone. Then he said, "You know, I thought all this time that you didn't care about me, thanks for caring." I asked him to forgive me for hurting him and he did and then we spent the next two hours telling each other about our lives and our families. I learned he had married a gorgeous girl he loved very much and had four little children, one only a month old. It was like getting a friend back. I told him about my family, that I was having another baby, and he was truly happy for me. I feel better now about him. I know I'll never hear from him again, I could tell when we said goodbye that it was for good, but I'm glad I got to tell him I was sorry for hurting him.

I love...forgiveness.

23. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    lol...There might be a few other appropriate words as well, but no, I think inspiring is a good description. ;)

24. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_laugh] Glad to see nothin's changed you Admiral since the last time I saw you! [face_laugh]

25. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    lol //shrug// Some things change, who can really say, but lecherousness is a constant. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.