main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx I love . . .

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by chickey, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    ...the I'm Tired of thread.

2. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    IA: Couldn't agree with you more! ;)

3. chickey

chickey Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2002
    playing soccer.

Today, I had one botched goal, and one assist. I also spent another hour in the sun, to get darker.

Maybe, just maybe, someday I will be a good soccer player.

today, we are getting company photos taken... maybe I will finally get an image to upload. hopefully something that captures my blue eyes ;-)

4. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    i love...blue eyed hobbits. :p
    sorry, made me think of that :D
    oh and i love elves. :p

5. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    how about 6'3" folk ;-)

j/k

6. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    i love tall guys ;) :D

7. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    hobbits, tall guys...

Sounds like if we men can walk and talk, and have blue eyes we are golden ;-)

*no offense to the crippled and mute*

how do I insert smiley's?

8. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    "how do I insert smiley's?"

I'll resist the temptation to make any comments. ;)

TFN Faces Guide. You can also find the link at the top of your screen next to the Terms of Service.

9. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    He said "how" not "where"...

IA, you behave...

10. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    Bad Chiss,

No soup for you.

11. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    IA behave? [face_laugh]
    like THAT will ever happen. :p

hobbits, tall guys...
    Sounds like if we men can walk and talk, and have blue eyes we are golden ;-)

HA! :p Ok correction:
    I love frodo, not all hobbits. I love legolas, not all elves. And I love SOME tall guys, NOT ALL. ;) For example...the tall man from phantasm. do not love him. no siree bob. the gentlemen from buffy, not loving them. Tallness is usually good. Blue eyes are good, but so are green, brown, hazel, and eyes that are slightly two different shades and one of them sees the past ;) those are the best eyes. :p

12. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    I am behaving...And I'm only trying to help. [face_devil] ;)

13. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    someone has a crush on spike ;)

14. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    yah! he watches bebop! :D
    yep spike rules! :D
    i love bebop! ok i already said that, but it's worth saying again!
    oh and faye rules! :p

15. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    Because I am poor, I am missing session 2 and 5.... but it's the next two DVD's I'm buying. I'm thankful to the PFF for introducing me to Bebop ;-)

Anyone watch .hack//sign yet? We are producing a TCG on the property, and I have yet to see the show. I hear it's pretty good.

16. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    i bought my full set of dvds for what was it?? i think $30-40 at that anime site josh pmed me. so cool! and i got the movie on sale at sam goody :D so i am all about the bebop now. :p

i also started watching trigun since it is on right before bebop on cartoon network atm. i actually like that as well. but nothing beats bebop! ;)

spikey goodness, can't beat it!
    lol that's my new saying. :p
    cause buffy and bebop rule. now if i can only get the buffy and angel dvd sets! i'll be all set. if i wait for my cable company to get fx, i'll never see buffy eps again! :p (not counting the ones i have on tape of course) ;)
    maybe santa will bring them if i am extra good the whole rest of the year ;)

17. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    Football season!

NFL kicks off tonight, and my Oregon Ducks are 1-0 !!!!!!!!!

*I hope princess isn't a beavers fan* [face_laugh]

18. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    ooohhh i forgot something...
    i LOVE the fact that a crap load of my old favorite hard to find movies (mostly 80's ones) and now available on dvd.

girls just want to have fun and valley girl are just two they rereleased with stuff on them! yeah! the valley girl one has a bunch of cool stuff i can't wait to see. i hope it has a bunch of stuff on the mall where part of it was filmed. cause they tore it down. :(
    and a ton of cool stuff was filmed there...fast times at ridgemont high being just one...

but i found out they just rereleased this one movie that i only have on tape off of tv cause to buy the original hard to find tape on ebay was minimum $50+ up to over $100. Now it's on dvd, yeah! How did I discover this?? Cause when I went to hang out with my little bro before I went home Mon, his friends were watching it. :p i think the movie came out right around when they were born and it's kinda rare. I was impressed they knew it. Coolness. :D

*I hope princess isn't a beavers fan*
    good lord. there is no greater debate than this with my oregon friends. my friend carolyn is a DIE hard ducks fan and she gives me crap for not really caring either way. :p i never DID make it to a civil war game (hangs head in shame!)...but if i had to choose...i always rooted for the ducks usually... :p and especially since she and i became friends...she'd kill me if i cheered the beavers in front of her! :p
    (plus the donald mascot on stuff, i mean c'mon anything disney rules)!

19. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    What's the movie?

20. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    hey princess!

I was born a duck, literally! My dad played college ball for Oregon, and I was born 5 days after his final Civil War game :)

When I was a baby, and my parents went out, I would sometimes get babysat by coaches and players.

21. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    What's the movie?
    don't laugh....
    the last american virgin
    hey! but the ending is so sad and realistic it's unbelievable. plus the cheesy 80's music RULES!!! (and it has Troy from the Goonies and that chick from Better off Dead)

When I was a baby, and my parents went out, I would sometimes get babysat by coaches and players.
    that is so cool! you really need to move back to oregon! lol it's in your blood. i'd do it myself if it weren't for the rain. one day i will be rich and famous and have a house there and here!! yes! that's it! lol

[dr.evil]riiiiiggggghhhhht[/dr.evil] :p

22. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    Oregon will always be home, but my life is her ein Virginia now. I work for a company that is incredible, and treats there people so very well.

It's almost like family.

23. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    oh jobs that treat their employees well. i love that. i do love my job for that reason. i am just bored lately.

and you changed your sig!! shizzle is the best. :p it was too funny. [face_laugh]

not that i don't appreciate the one you have now...i'm just not one for rp.
    **runs and ducks for cover**

24. chickey

Oct 21, 2002
    sometimes I get my shizzel on, but not since April 5th (or sometime around there) [face_mischief]

25. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Princess Valley Girl!!!!!!!!! On DVD!!!!! Oooooo, I so want to go get that! [face_plain] Must resist temptation to spend money :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.